Page 59 of 196 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109159 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Dodson had this instastory with Rogue in her 90s gear! BB6F5968-B0D4-473E-8D14-550173EC603E.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Couplest View Post
    Dodson had this instastory with Rogue in her 90s gear! BB6F5968-B0D4-473E-8D14-550173EC603E.jpg
    Cool! So Gambit and Rogue travel back in time in issue 7?

Or a flashback issue maybe? That's very interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Cool! So Gambit and Rogue travel back in time in issue 7?
    Can Rogue realize her hair has never been as good since then?

Also Rogue eyes are green and nor blue.

This looks interesting. Do they travel back in time or is it a flashback issue?

MMX 1 st trade will be issues 1-5.

KT told that second arc will be issues 7-9 or 7-10.
    I would guess Trade 2 issues 6-10.

And then thrid trade 10-15.

Woould be really lucky to have more then that because Trade 2 could easily be issues 6-11. With bottle issue, second arc 7-9 and 2 issue last arc.

I hope for better and that White will let book to survive a good and long run.
    I think KT is being smart and not going to get too far ahead in planning out future arcs (or at least not telling us about them), just in case things fall through. But honestly if the sales hold steady I think we can get a decent run here. ANW got to 36 with a female lead, though really it turned into a duo with Gabby. Granted she had the Wolverine name and recent time on the big screen, but also some controversy with taking the Wolverine mantle. Tom Taylor is a wonderful writer, but I feel like KT is on par. IF they get to 36, then I'm ready to see talk of kiddos. Otherwise, I think KT will get a team book that maybe she can wrap them and their stories into. But I'm seeing great support and praise for the book online, so I'm optimistic.

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    I think KT is being smart and not going to get too far ahead in planning out future arcs (or at least not telling us about them), just in case things fall through. But honestly if the sales hold steady I think we can get a decent run here. ANW got to 36 with a female lead, though really it turned into a duo with Gabby. Granted she had the Wolverine name and recent time on the big screen, but also some controversy with taking the Wolverine mantle. Tom Taylor is a wonderful writer, but I feel like KT is on par. IF they get to 36, then I'm ready to see talk of kiddos. Otherwise, I think KT will get a team book that maybe she can wrap them and their stories into. But I'm seeing great support and praise for the book online, so I'm optimistic.
    I'm also cautiously optimistic. If sales hold steady at their current level (which I think they could given that the book is very high-quality and making an argument for its relevance to the wider X-Universe), I don't think Marvel would cancel the book. It's respectable for an X-Book in the current market.

With that said, I'm basically taking it 5-6 issues at a time. Honestly, 6 issues of a married Rogue and Gambit ongoing is more than I would have thought Romy fans could get even a year ago. The marriage is more than I thought Romy fans could get a year ago.

Swoon! Is this for #7?

Yes...but someone Rogue was very close to years ago has blue eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by belay View Post
    This looks interesting. Do they travel back in time or is it a flashback issue?
    I hope it's a flashback and not time travel. Most time travel stories end being what if stories. The idea that the hero goes back in time to prevent a tragedy. In preventing it, something even worse ends up happening.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Eh, it's more of an aqua in that pic. Not quite either.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

It could just be a print rather than a cover tbh.

Oof, Rogue's hair really was the best. She was so sexy back then, still is. Really like her in Mr. & Mrs. X. Her and Gambit are such a hot and aesthetically pleasing couple.

With that off my chest, I'm leaning toward flashback issue. Wouldn't mind time travel, if done well.

Hopefully she's changing back to her best look with her 90s outfit and big hair.