Page 63 of 196 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    Thanks for the suggestions!

That's good to hear. I'll have to get back into it then because I do really like Jay and Miles and they always have great guests. I also quit because I wanted to go back and read some of the stories they were covering but now I'm all caught up so I may as well.
    I will say, they seem to LOVE MMX so far! They have mentioned it here and there.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    I will say, they seem to LOVE MMX so far! They have mentioned it here and there.
    Oh, good! KT is working miracles with that book
    Make Good Art

Gambit, Guild of Thieves, it's too late to jump on board with a new team, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalternativa View Post
    Wow, they really do love MMX! They rated it a 9.8 (wanting to give issue #3 a 10) so yeah, they're definitely impressed so far

Thanks for the suggestions, AppleJ. I'm already on board with Bon Temps and I enjoyed the episode you were in.

I may, may look into a few others... maybe.
    Quote Originally Posted by DearMachine View Post
    I feel as if, uh, little Remy would make an issue sell more than little Bruce.

Incredible Member

You guys are tempted me to podcasts! Noooo! As of now I really only listen to them if KT is a guest or if it’s How did this get made?

Between this and tumblr getting talked up a few pages back, you are really making me think I’m not living my best romy/x-fan life with my strict instagram/Facebook/Twitter rule!

Must resist!

Quote Originally Posted by Couplest View Post
    You guys are tempted me to podcasts! Noooo! As of now I really only listen to them if KT is a guest or if it’s How did this get made?

Between this and tumblr getting talked up a few pages back, you are really making me think I’m not living my best romy/x-fan life with my strict instagram/Facebook/Twitter rule!

Must resist!
    I highly recommend Bon Temps!! Also Tumblr is a lot of fun. I go there because I don't want to join Twitter and I already had an old account I never used.

Uh, I haven't submitted my MMX letter yet... have you?

Quote Originally Posted by Romy Ship View Post
    I highly recommend Bon Temps!! Also Tumblr is a lot of fun. I go there because I don't want to join Twitter and I already had an old account I never used.

I think I'm going to wait until #5 comes out, so I can gush appropriately about how good the first arc was.
    Last edited by Nox Noctes; 09-26-2018 at 07:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Romy Ship View Post

I DO enjoy the Tumblr Romy group. They are geniuses.

And yes, I wrote in. Bound and determined to get in the letters page. LOL

I've had letters published in Rogue & Gambit and Mr & Mrs X. This isn't even a humblebrag, it's a full brag haha, but I wouldn't have written the second letter without people in here reminding us to send them in after the series started too. (I also sent one in before MMX started, to show my appreciation/excitement.)

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

What happened in the last issue?
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    What happened in the last issue?
    Buy it and you'll know

There's a review thread look it up

Let me just say, if the next several issues of MMX and especially #6 are anywhere close to as perfect as the last 2 issues of Jessica Jones just were it will be so amazing.

Very different relationships between Remy and Rogue compared to Luke and Jessica I know and different types of stories, but the warm fuzzies and the humor and just the perfect spot on character interactions. I love that Jessica is married and has a kid, but she also is a superhero that has her own life and identity when she's not with them. She's still kicking a$$ and solving crimes, still has a mouth on her. But then we ALSO get to see her as the wife and mother and she's still the same person.

So good, it's what I want for Gambit and Rogue. The kid part way, way later obviously . . . But just for readers to realize you don't turn into a totally different person because you are married or have a kid. You still have your own life.
    Last edited by AppleJ; 09-27-2018 at 09:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    I DO enjoy the Tumblr Romy group. They are geniuses.

And yes, I wrote in. Bound and determined to get in the letters page. LOL
    The Tumblr Romy group are a lot of fun... I think Riley is the only guy in the group and he's the one that does Bon Temps. They are a hilarious group of wonderful people for sure.
    I hope to read your letter in the next issue

Nox, I hear you... I just need to get it done and send another once the first arc is over. I wrote in a super long emotional letter over the R&G Mini. Heh.

I also still need to get the 2nd printing Wedding Kiss variant of MMX #1 but I need more stuff to buy. I wonder if KT will be restocking soon... I may have to email or ask her on Tumblr.
    Do we know if issue #4 is going to have a Variant?

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

I'm so desperately resisting getting a Tumblr because I have college applications to do.
    This spring, though? Definitely getting in on that.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    I'm so desperately resisting getting a Tumblr because I have college applications to do.
    *whispers* "just do it"

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    Do it!!! And let Riley interview you. We need more guys. And more youngsters.