Page 64 of 196 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114164 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Romy Ship View Post
    *whispers* "just do it"
    dude I want to be an aerospace engineer or a naval aviator I need as few sources of procrastination as possible.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    dude I want to be an aerospace engineer or a naval aviator I need as few sources of procrastination as possible.
    Oh wow. U must be a genius. All the best!!

Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post
    Oh wow. U must be a genius. All the best!!
    Thanks.
    why is college so expensive and the government will only give me 5500 a year how am I gonna pay for this
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Mighty Member

Thanks.
    why is college so expensive and the government will only give me 5500 a year how am I gonna pay for this
    Oh shiiit, All the best, plan ur finances wisely. And don’t worry ... aerospace engineering field make a lot of money. U will be cleared out in no time, hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    Do it!!! And let Riley interview you. We need more guys. And more youngsters.
    Yeah! This post immediately made me think of the word "Whippersnapper"! Jesus, I'm getting up there.

Oh shiiit, All the best, plan ur finances wisely. And don’t worry ... aerospace engineering field make a lot of money. U will be cleared out in no time, hopefully.
    Gambit, King of Thieves, okay, okay. You get a pass but get on Tumblr the second you get a break

And hey, best of luck with college. Just think of ALL of the comics you'll be able to afford once it's all said and done
    Quote Originally Posted by DearMachine View Post
    I feel as if, uh, little Remy would make an issue sell more than little Bruce.

[insert something witty] PeachFlavoredXanax's Avatar

Thanks.
    Start with community college, your first two years are all general ed so it doesn’t matter where you go to complete those, you’ll be able to easily transfer to a tradition four year college after and save an ungodly amount of money. College loans will follow you FOREVER so be real mindful before you take one.

Or, college isn’t for everyone. I went to college for 3 years before dropping out and ended up learning a trade. You have options. And just know that whatever decision you make at 17/18, you’ll change your mind about 1/2 dozen times and end up doing something you never envisioned.

Don’t expect anything from the current government - there’s a reason college loans are a crushing debt. I hope you become actively involved in your local politics.

Okay, this old lady will shut up now about that and go back to comic talk.

Loans, loans, so many loans. Just paid mine off after 15 years.

Mighty Member

Loans, loans, so many loans. Just paid mine off after 15 years.
    Wow 15 years? What did u study?

Wow 15 years? What did u study?
    Biology major, Chemistry minor . . . That's going to an in-state college with a scholarship and doing a work study. Though I would not say a biology degree is super lucrative in most cases.

Mighty Member

Biology major, Chemistry minor . . . That's going to an in-state college with a scholarship and doing a work study. Though I would not say a biology degree is super lucrative in most cases.
    Really? Wow.
    Anyway, congrats on paying ur loans off! Cheers to that!

I'm definitely going to a 4-year public college. Not a single school in Kentucky offers Aerospace Engineering, but Cincinnati will give me close to in state because of an agreement. The Naval Academy is obviously free, and if I get an NROTC scholarship, college will also be free.

Really? Wow.
    Anyway, congrats on paying ur loans off! Cheers to that!
    It was a day to celebrate for sure. I cringe to think what it will cost when my kids get that age.

Exciting news on Tumblr from Kelly

Narwhallove asked:
    We saw Rogue do something really cool with her powers in the end of R&G—are you interested in exploring or taking advantage of something particular about Gambit's power set in MMX?

KT:
    I am definitely interested in exploring Gambit’s powers in similar ways, but for now, we’re really locked in to solving Rogue’s powers. First things first!
    Quote Originally Posted by DearMachine View Post
    I feel as if, uh, little Remy would make an issue sell more than little Bruce.

Quote Originally Posted by Romy Ship View Post
    Exciting news on Tumblr from Kelly

Narwhallove asked:
    We saw Rogue do something really cool with her powers in the end of R&G—are you interested in exploring or taking advantage of something particular about Gambit's power set in MMX?

KT:
    I am definitely interested in exploring Gambit’s powers in similar ways, but for now, we’re really locked in to solving Rogue’s powers. First things first!
    I REALLY like where this is going!

Spectacular Member Kalternativa's Avatar

I may be wrong, but I still believe that the idea of ​​marrying Rogue and Gambit has something to do with this Gambit movie ... Bring the spotlight to them, maybe. In the same way they brought Jean back to comics because of the Dark Phoenix movie.