Page 98 of 196 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 2938
    Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

why has kelly withheld the kitty’s name from us
    also murdering rogue
    but I’m mainly concerned about the kitty
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Guessing they won't decide which cat it is until it's colored?

yes but I feel like Kelly would have specified.
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

I'm late today, but I have put up a review/recap thread. After a nap, I like the issue a lot more than I initially did. It has some of the best Romy moments out of Mr & Mrs X and Rogue & Gambit. Their conversation about her powers is wonderful. But I still think it's let down by some of the storytelling around the battles and the ending. I won't rewrite my too long review here, though.

everybody hold the **** up I have an idea
    Gambit’s cats and Black Widow’s cat on a cat play date.

Quote Originally Posted by Romy Ship View Post
    You’re the kitten king as well as the king of thieves, silly.

I wonder how long they’ll let Remy’s hair and facial hair grow out?
    Seems to me like he may clean it up for the party but of course it’s impossible to tell if this scene is before or during the party.
    yeah the kittens are honestly my favorite characters at this point.
    And you KNOW if thy get killed off somehow they aren’t coming back and I’ll be slightly less consolable than after Infinity War.

Quote Originally Posted by DearMachine View Post
    I'm late today, but I have put up a review/recap thread. After a nap, I like the issue a lot more than I initially did. It has some of the best Romy moments out of Mr & Mrs X and Rogue & Gambit. Their conversation about her powers is wonderful. But I still think it's let down by some of the storytelling around the battles and the ending. I won't rewrite my too long review here, though.
    Thanks for putting one up! All good points.

Astonishing Member

I love the fact that Kelly is a cat person and she currently writing Romy with 3 cats, and later, Carol with her space alien pet cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    I love the fact that Kelly is a cat person and she currently writing Romy with 3 cats, and later, Carol with her space alien pet cat.
    yessssssssss
    Chewie and Kelly combined may force me to pick that up.

Can we safely assume the 3 cats were all from the same litter? Or maybe they aren't since they are vastly different colors? But they're all short hairs right? So without color I don't know if they cam be easily distinguished.

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    Can we safely assume the 3 cats were all from the same litter? Or maybe they aren't since they are vastly different colors? But they're all short hairs right? So without color I don't know if they cam be easily distinguished.
    Well, I believe Sabretooth found them all together, which certainly implies that they're from the same litter.
    I completely forget what the event is called so I can't find the issue. It's when all of Iceman's girlfriends showed up, and it turned out he was also kind of evil I think. Help?

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    Well, I believe Sabretooth found them all together, which certainly implies that they're from the same litter.
    I completely forget what the event is called so I can't find the issue. It's when all of Iceman's girlfriends showed up, and it turned out he was also kind of evil I think. Help?
    Astonishing X-Men 2004 #62.

Astonishing X-Men 2004 #62.
    Thank you, me.

Thank you, me.
    You're welcome, me.

Incredible Member

My final verdict on the battle pages (which I was already okay with) is I actually think they looked better later when I got my physical copy. They clicked with me even more on that reading.