Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by dang0 View Post
    Bet you that has to do with the skrull from the last issue.
    Ooh I like that idea.

Quote Originally Posted by dang0 View Post
    Bet you that has to do with the skrull from the last issue.
    Probably targeting her like Lineage did in the original run, knowing that there's something about her DNA that makes her a cut above the average Inhuman. And it's a fair bet that her time-space-shapeshifting is that thing.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Some in the Inhuman appreciation tread would like to see her doing something with the House of Agon.
    I'd be down for that. Inhumans aren't really my thing but Black Bolt and the Royals series, along with mainly Ms Marvel, have me more interested than I have been. I'd read that for sure.
    Really anything that has Wilson writing Kamala would be an instant buy from me.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Five years is certainly "quite a while"! With Slott and Bendis no longer on the Spider-Man books there aren't many left with such long and still current runs. Aaron on Thor is probably the only one that's longer, and we know that's ending in the summer too. Next closest is what, North on Squirrel Girl?
    Yep, and then Montclaire on Moon Girl. I don't think it's a coincidence that these characters have taken off while having sustained runs by the original writers. I know long runs aren't the norm anymore but when introducing/reintroducing a new character it makes so much sense to have one writer implement their vision. There's little chance I would have fallen in love with Kamala and Doreeen like I did if they had new writers every six to twelve issues.

Emma Frost seems to have forgotten which side of IVX Kamala was on. Emma told her she wouldn't make it as an X-Woman with her attitude in Infinity Wars #6. But of course, Kamala is an Inhuman, so she'd never join the X-Men anyway, though she's happy to work with them in the Champions (Cyclops and whoever joins in vol 3 #3) and Secret Warriors (Magik).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Emma Frost seems to have forgotten which side of IVX Kamala was on. Emma told her she wouldn't make it as an X-Woman with her attitude in Infinity Wars #6. But of course, Kamala is an Inhuman, so she'd never join the X-Men anyway, though she's happy to work with them in the Champions (Cyclops and whoever joins in vol 3 #3) and Secret Warriors (Magik).
    It's sarcasm.
    Last edited by Myetche; 12-19-2018 at 06:12 PM.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

Amazing Member

How much you guys wanna bet the Ms. Marvel movie is gonna be animated?
    Everyone involved keeps saying they “have plans”
    And the success of the spider verse movie is incredibly overwhelming as of today.
    I just hope all those “cast ME as Kamala” wannabe actresses won’t be too pissed.
    That’s why the people at Marvel won’t confirm it I think.
    What do you guys think? Would you guys prefer an animated flick? Or live action?
    Honestly, I’m imagining Kamala’s powers much better through animation (^^;

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelManiac View Post
    How much you guys wanna bet the Ms. Marvel movie is gonna be animated?
    Everyone involved keeps saying they “have plans”
    And the success of the spider verse movie is incredibly overwhelming as of today.
    I just hope all those “cast ME as Kamala” wannabe actresses won’t be too pissed.
    That’s why the people at Marvel won’t confirm it I think.
    What do you guys think? Would you guys prefer an animated flick? Or live action?
    Honestly, I’m imagining Kamala’s powers much better through animation (^^;
    Disney has the money, I'd wanna see a live action. She's been on the Avengers cartoon and Marvel Rising, so I know how she looks like animated. I imagine her to be like in this Alex Ross piece.

She's also guested on Future Avengers (anime) and Spider-Man.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

2nd Omnibus of Kamala is probably close with the departure of G. Willow Wilson. It will be the 2nd and last Omnibus written by her... :/

Quote Originally Posted by Gurz View Post
    2nd Omnibus of Kamala is probably close with the departure of G. Willow Wilson. It will be the 2nd and last Omnibus written by her... :/
    Thinking the same.

I’m wondering how her last issue will end?

I don’t think Willow will end it with Kamala with Bruno. I’m still under the impression Kamala wouldn’t be allowed to date anybody. Maybe with just an acknowledgment they love each other and if there meant to be one day they will be.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    Thinking the same.

I’m wondering how her last issue will end?

I don’t think Willow will end it with Kamala with Bruno. I’m still under the impression Kamala wouldn’t be allowed to date anybody. Maybe with just an acknowledgment they love each other and if there meant to be one day they will be.
    Even if Kamala dates with Bruno, she will probably do it in secret 'cause her family doesn't apporeve a none muslim. She is a believer even if she doesn't cover her head right ? so don't expect anything more than holding hands and kisses lol She can't have sex before marriage, if she believes. And she can't marry to a none muslim so if Bruno really wants to be with her, He needs to convert but they are too little to be married anyway so if Bruno really loves her, here comes the hard part lol he really needs to wait for long years to be get laid... lol

Astonishing Member

I see the biggest problem with the Kamala/Bruno ship is nothing to do with religion, but Bruno not liking her Ms. Marvel activities. He felt it changed her life to much and he did seek out other stuff, that's why he started to date Mike, but even then he felt they barely were on the same level. So I see it kind of hard for this to work when he felt distance of them just being friends.

Especially when those activities got him injured. No doubt that's the reason he only told her about the POTUS future, and not the other three he saw. In the Exiles future, he's dead, so he doesn't want that one to come to pass. In another, she ends up with Red Dagger, which would also be bad for Bruno. The other one showed Bruno and Kamala married. He was probably too nervous to tell her about that one. He doesn't want to force her to choose between him and being a superhero. He'd rather she retired of her own volition - which she would have to if she became a politician!

Amazing Member

Anybody know when the next Ms. Marvel appearance will be? I miss kamala kicking butt already