Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Man that is a kickass Ms Marvel cover. I like the quieter, more realistic covers a lot but sometimes it's nice to see her in a more, I don't know what word I'm looking for here... intimidating light? To kind of show "I don't WANT to kick your butt, but I can and I will if you force me..."

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    INFINITY WARS: INFINITY WARPS #2
    MS. MARVEL #37
    EXILES #11
    Kind of funny how all three of these issues deal with Kamala in time and space shenanigans, now that we know how her powers really work.
    Last edited by Myetche; 09-18-2018 at 04:03 PM.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

Amazing Member

Hey guys, I was just curious and scouting YouTube for kamala vids when I found an AMV that has tons of scenes from that Marvel Avengers Future Fight Anime in it
    She even fights that Electric girl! Man, wish I could watch the whole episode somewhere
    Last edited by MarvelManiac; 09-23-2018 at 10:36 PM.

Oh, the Avengers Future Fight Anime... It's a pity it hasn't been subbed.

Anyway, guys, I'm a little bit behind on my Ms Marvel reading, and I wanted to know if Kamala and Carol already had the talk? You know, regarding what happened in Civil War II.

I know they meet in Champions #20 and Carol tells Kamala they will talk soon, but since nothing more happened in the Champions books, I wanted to know if they were able to finally clear things up in the Ms Marvel books.

Quote Originally Posted by Tantalus View Post
    Oh, the Avengers Future Fight Anime... It's a pity it hasn't been subbed.

Anyway, guys, I'm a little bit behind on my Ms Marvel reading, and I wanted to know if Kamala and Carol already had the talk? You know, regarding what happened in Civil War II.

I know they meet in Champions #20 and Carol tells Kamala they will talk soon, but since nothing more happened in the Champions books, I wanted to know if they were able to finally clear things up in the Ms Marvel books.
    Yeah, they did. Carol showed up to bail out Kamala's friends when they tried to stop The Inventor in Kamala's absence, then Kamala came back herself and the two Marvels apologized for being such jerks to each other.

This was actually released before Champions #20.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

Quote Originally Posted by Myetche View Post
    Yeah, they did. Carol showed up to bail out Kamala's friends when they tried to stop The Inventor in Kamala's absence, then Kamala came back herself and the two Marvels apologized for being such jerks to each other.

This was actually released before Champions #20.
    If this was released before Champions #20, I guess it's not "the talk" yet.

I just looked up that issue, and Kamala says there is a lot of things she would like to say to Carol, so I guess it's safe to assume we will probably have a conversation about this that is more than just a couple panels.

is Kamala married in her future-alternate versions? Does she have children?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    is Kamala married in her future-alternate versions? Does she have children?
    I'm pretty sure Exiles Kamala was married to Bruno and had a kid that died.

Yeah, that's correct. We don't know President Kamala's marital status (using her maiden surname doesn't necessarily mean she's unmarried), and the other two possible futures were brand new.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tantalus View Post
    If this was released before Champions #20, I guess it's not "the talk" yet.

I just looked up that issue, and Kamala says there is a lot of things she would like to say to Carol, so I guess it's safe to assume we will probably have a conversation about this that is more than just a couple panels.
    Actually, Champions #20 is set before Avengers No Surrender (#22 picks up on the ramifications for Vision), which was published at around the same time as Teenage Wasteland. So we're just seeing events in the wrong order.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 09-24-2018 at 11:07 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, that's correct. We don't know President Kamala's marital status (using her maiden surname doesn't necessarily mean she's unmarried), and the other two possible futures were brand new.Actually, Champions #20 is set before Avengers No Surrender (#22 picks up on the ramifications for Vision), which was published at around the same time as Teenage Wasteland. So we're just seeing events in the wrong order.
    Wait, what exactly does that mean? Got a little lost here, sorry haha

One way or another, both conversations establish they need to talk more, so "the talk" hasn't happened yet.

Pity that Future Avengers isnt subbed since, as said previously, their portrayal of Kamala is the best one we got so far.

From what I could find, Kamala stars in two back-to-back episodes of the second "season" for lack of a better term of Future Avengers, making that a total of three episodes she's starred in so far.

The preview for next week has me hyperventilating! Bruno tells Kamala “I Love You” again..

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    The preview for next week has me hyperventilating! Bruno tells Kamala “I Love You” again..
    There is a preview?

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    There is a preview?
    Yep. Link,

http://www.buzzcomics.net/showthread.php?t=74266

Marvel Rising Secret Warriors will be getting a comic next year. The question is, will it be set in 616 like the last Rising comic, or will it be a direct adaptation of the TV movie?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman