Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Found the next issue preview on the Inhumansforever tumblr http://inhumansforever.tumblr.com/

Yep! I’m so nervous as a diehard Kamala and Bruno fan!

Astonishing Member

I am excited they are looking into her family line as I have been wanting this since Lineage took an interest into her blood line. Also I am betting there are some out there who are saying along the lines of "Oh I bet they retcon her Inhuman out of her in this arc"

Marvel Rising themed variants.
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/11...ing-promotion/

That one is a homage to the original Avengers #4.

And this one is a homage as well, but I'm not sure what of. It's not Captain Marvel, Nova, or Quasar's debuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Found the next issue preview on the Inhumansforever tumblr http://inhumansforever.tumblr.com/
    There's already a bunch of later posts there, so here's a direct link: http://inhumansforever.tumblr.com/po...vel-36-preview
    Last edited by Digifiend; 11-09-2018 at 05:37 PM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Amazing Member

Sorry, I’m pretty damn new to the inhuman concept, but I love Kamala.
    So somewhere down her family line, another was an inhuman too? Does the relative in the preview have the same powers?

Probably not, due to never getting exposed to terrigen. Think about it - shouldn't one of her parents be an Inhuman? But they avoided the cloud and never manifested powers. The cloud wasn't there in previous generations, so they should also have no super powers.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Probably not, due to never getting exposed to terrigen. Think about it - shouldn't one of her parents be an Inhuman? But they avoided the cloud and never manifested powers. The cloud wasn't there in previous generations, so they should also have no super powers.
    How does the inhuman passing down work? Is it like a continuous line or is it like a recessive gene that can skip many generations?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    How does the inhuman passing down work? Is it like a continuous line or is it like a recessive gene that can skip many generations?
    I think it can skip or at least become a recessive gene. Lineage did say the brother had it.

We know it comes from her mother's side (her grandmother apparently felt that her family wasn't like others somehow), but I theorize that Terrigen isn't the only way a Kamala can get her powers. It may depend on her setting and what ends up being the most effective catalyst, be it a magic spell, a lab experiment, a freak accident, etc.
    Last edited by Myetche; 11-11-2018 at 08:27 PM.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Myetche View Post
    We know it comes from her mother's side (her grandmother apparently felt that her family wasn't like others somehow), but I theorize that Terrigen isn't the only way a Kamala can get her powers. It may depend on her setting and what ends up being the most effective catalyst, be it a magic spell, a lab experiment, a freak accident, etc.
    Well some Inhumans did get powers without going through Terrigenesis. Ahura had already powers while in the womb, and Quake got hers because her Dad experimented on himself.

I’m just so afraid Kamala is gonna shoot down Bruno again. It’s like I’m waiting for the shoe to drop.

Bruno actually has her at a disadvantage, as he's seen four possible futures and only told her about one of them, the Old Woman Laura future in which she became POTUS. It's also the only one where Bruno's fate is ambiguous - he's dead in the Exiles one, he's married to Kamala in another (he'll be hoping for this one to be the true future, presumably), and she dumped him for Red Dagger in the other one. It'd be interesting if Blink met Kamala actually. For some reason she knew her secret identity before she met the older Khan (maybe she was outed upon getting killed in the Age of Apocalypse reality, like Peter Parker was in the Ultimate comics).

In the preview, Kamala mentions Singularity by name - but the blue girl never actually identified herself did she? Has Kamala been talking to Carol off panel? Carol knows who Singularity is, of course, from A-Force.

In the preview, Kamala mentions Singularity by name - but the blue girl never actually identified herself did she? Has Kamala been talking to Carol off panel? Carol knows who Singularity is, of course, from A-Force.
    "I'm Singularity. I'm a singularity."

Literally her very first words to Kamala when they met in #34.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

This does seem like a one off issue tho. Before the next arc. But we’ll see.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    This does seem like a one off issue tho. Before the next arc. But we’ll see.
    Looks to be a 2 parter at least