Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    I get the feeling she wouldn't need an infinity warp to do that eventually
    Which is likely why Kang is freaking out about her.

The Girl Who Embiggened Through Time.
    Last edited by Myetche; 12-02-2018 at 10:56 PM.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

Apparently Kamala (and the Wasps, who are also New Jersey based) doesn't have an LCS, as the last one close to Jersey City (Thought Bubble in Union City) is about to close down. The nearest one is apparently now in New York City, in Manhattan. Maybe they should do some sort of "support your comic shops" PSA?
    https://www.reddit.com/r/comicbooks/...ithout_comics/
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Infinity Warps:
    spoilers:
    Jeez... that's the second time a version of Kamala has accidentally killed one of her own parents! It never gets resolved though - her future self points out that it should be Einstein that was the foundation of modern science - and her knowing that means this is just before she gets split as we already saw in Infinity Wars.
    end of spoilers
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

This is so sweet! This Brazilian Captain Marvel fan recreated the Carol hugging Kamala panel.

https://twitter.com/CaptMarvelBR/sta...86125263462403

"As you may know, Carol is Kamala's greatest inspiration. And since you're mine, can we do a picture like this one?"

Thank you @brielarson.

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Amazing Member

Hey guys, just found a video of Kamala from the anime in Japan and daaaang I wish they can animate her fightin like THIS in america lol Just seeing the first scene of this episode is enough XD
    https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6um4pc

(Also can someone help me post this video here properly? I'm doing the embed video thing here, but no matter how many times I try it's not working (>_<)
    Last edited by MarvelManiac; 12-11-2018 at 11:46 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelManiac View Post
    Hey guys, just found a video of Kamala from the anime in Japan and daaaang I wish they can animate her fightin like THIS in america lol Just seeing the first scene of this episode is enough XD
    https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6um4pc

(Also can someone help me post this video here properly? I'm doing the embed video thing here, but no matter how many times I try it's not working (>_<)
    Damn it, where can I find this in English sub.

Unfortunately you can't, the English fansubbers gave up on Future Avengers pretty early on by the looks of it. That video is season 2 episode 10.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Unfortunately you can't, the English fansubbers gave up on Future Avengers pretty early on by the looks of it. That video is season 2 episode 10.
    That sucks, Dbut maybe if enough of it is shared the fan subbers will come back.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    This is so sweet! This Brazilian Captain Marvel fan recreated the Carol hugging Kamala panel.

https://twitter.com/CaptMarvelBR/sta...86125263462403

"As you may know, Carol is Kamala's greatest inspiration. And since you're mine, can we do a picture like this one?"

Thank you @brielarson.

The feels in this picture are just too great for words.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.

Wow. This is truly the end of an era...

Sigh.

The dreaded day is here. Willow is no longer in control of Kamala. So watch marvel cater to the Kamala and Miles shippers. As long as Willow was in charge it was not gonna happen. Now all bets are off. That’s comics for you. There is no end game. These characters outlive us!

I guess there is some faint hope for Kamala/Bruno. Considering @saladinahmed had them end game in Exiles. It’s just so many are pressuring him for Kamala/Miles I’m afraid he’s gonna do that. Part of me just thinks this is the end of Bruno. Guess all we can do it wait and see!

Let’s just hope he doesn’t get killed off.

I thanked Willow and she was kind enough to tweet me back!

trente-et-un/treize responsarbre's Avatar

Really sad to see, but five years is practically a lifetime at the Big Two these days -- I think Aaron's Thor is the only current continuing series that's still in the same ballpark of having been written by one person for so long. It's a testament to Wilson's (and Alphona's) work on the character that she's still so appealing and that she's lasted this long.

I think Ahmed was kind of the obvious choice, and I'm super glad that the writer is still going to be Muslim. The relaunch looks like a really good opportunity to re-energize Kamala. I'm still a little concerned about Kamala being on multiple super-teams, but that doesn't have to be a problem! And the new artist looks great, hopefully Ian Herring sticks around to color them, too. Inshallah this turns out well

I’m just.. I really do t hope Ahmed caters to those certain people.

We don’t want Kamala/Miles. That would be so cliche. But I trust Ahmed is like all writers. He isn’t going to do something cause loud people on twitter want him to. He did have Kamala/Bruno end game in Exiles.

I mean all the work that’s been out into Bruno and Kamala. To be thrown away cause some people want Miles and Kamala. Smh. Kamala has never shown interest. She wouldn’t now.

She was just enamored with two guys at once and neither were Miles. Lol. So maybe I’m just paranoid. I hate thinking this is the end for Bruno. I don’t want him to be like the original Gwen Stacey and get killed.