Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

I just got volume 9 as well. It's great having the first 49 issues spread across 9 volumes, and seeing them all lined up on the shelf really hits home how far she's come over the past 4 years. Even if I didn't also have the entirety of ANAD Avengers, the entirety of Secret Warriors, and the first two volumes of Champions also, 9 volumes of Ms. Marvel is still an impressive feat. It's a damn shame that, as seen in certain other threads from other certain posters, the character and her author are unworthy or do not deserve its achievements due to a variety of reasons.

As for Teenage Wasteland, while I like reading the stuff as a whole, I admit part of the appeal of the arc of no Kamala is lost because it's not happening across months as it was initially done in individual releases. Though I suppose part of that depends on how invested you are in the idea, or if you're used to reading individual issues VS trades.

Honestly, I don't much mind most of the newer characters Marvel has introduced. However, Kamala is a character I can't bring myself to hate.
    Hope she sticks around honestly, she could become a classic.
    DC, please give Jonah Hex a new solo.

Astonishing Member

Would anyone like to see her interact with Puppy?

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Would anyone like to see her interact with Puppy?
    Whose puppy?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Whose puppy?
    Lockjaw's kid

Quote Originally Posted by Colt Cape View Post
    Honestly, I don't much mind most of the newer characters Marvel has introduced. However, Kamala is a character I can't bring myself to hate.
    Hope she sticks around honestly, she could become a classic.
    Whether she sticks or falls will depend on who takes over when Wilson finally leaves. There's definitely complaints about her not quite being right sometimes in team books and guest appearances.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Sorry for double post, but solicits are out:

MS. MARVEL #36

G. WILLOW WILSON (W), NICO LEON (A) Cover by VALERIO SCHITI

EMBIGGENED POTENTIAL!

* MS. MARVEL's powers are back in order!

* But that doesn't mean things get simpler...

* The next big step for KAMALA KHAN begins here!

32 pages, $3.99.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post

MS. MARVEL #36

EMBIGGENED POTENTIAL!

32 pages, $3.99.
    Love that pose. Very intense.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Kamala is also in Loki's cosmic Avengers in the Infinity Wars chapter that was solicited.

Yeah, that is a good cover... a shame neither the solicit text nor cover tell us anything though. And that last line about the next step? There was something similar in the Spider-Man Annual solicit...

MS. MARVEL #36

EMBIGGENED POTENTIAL!

32 pages, $3.99.
    I loved the cover but think this was better:

MLDHK.jpg

Not to mention that it is interesting to see Kamala walking with these people.

Loki's her friend, remember, he appeared in her solo. Interesting that Banner Hulk is there though. Does Amadeus know he's alive? If not, that needs addressing in Champions #28 in January.

Kang though, she should definitely have beef with, after Avengers Back to Basics.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 08-21-2018 at 11:23 AM.

Loki's her friend, remember, he appeared in her solo. Interesting that Banner Hulk is there though. Does Amadeus know he's alive? If not, that needs addressing in Champions #28 in January.

Kang though, she should definitely have beef with, after Avengers Back to Basics.
    Kang is a time traveler. The 'Beef' Kamala has with him may not be shared yet as for Kang this might be either his first encounter with Kamala or the 100th. At some point for Kang he would feel a love/hate with her and that has to be seen and this could be the start of that.

Plus The White Queen Kamala should also have beef with. The last time Kamala saw her she killed tons of Inhumans out of hate even after Kamala and the New Inhumans help make the machine to destroy the mist and also hurt teen Cyclops who is a friend of hers. Since then the White Queen has ruled in San Francisco during Secret Empire event and has remained free nevering paying for her own hate crimes she has done.

Loki is also a friend of Doreen Green however she doesn't seem to be apart of his team.

Also it seems Kamala and the Champions will be going to Weirdworld and be transformed to fit the theme of the world in some ways. For Kamala it seems she going to be a sorcerous

Yeah, that was in last month's solicits and mentioned in the old thread. She'll be known as Mystic Marvel.