Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223
    Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Go Bears! I have to just add that I've not been this interested in the team since it consisted of Walter Payton, Jim McMahon, the Fridge, etc.
    We’re basically this year’s Rams.
    And we BEAT the Rams.
    I’m not saying we’re goin to the super bowl, I’m just saying I’m requesting off every day the Bears have a playoff game scheduled.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    I hope Slott remembers to bring him back into the fold not that "Dad" is back. We've not seen Kristoff since the Molecule Man took him on that journey to find a way to stop the source of the incursions.

I did mention a while back that there was another Doom Christmas story this year, this time in the one shot called "Season's Beatings" with Deadpool. It is a short feature that once again involves a pairing of Doom with Squirrel Girl. I suppose it will be considered canon and it does have a a goofy charm to it, especially the glimpse of the hidden life of Doombots.

One can't really place this story at a particular time in the past or present but then you could say that about just about any Squirrel Girl. When any other Marvel hero or villain is in the story, they're just there to prop up her character. It's why you wouldn't see a story with her and Victor in his Infamous Iron Man phase. He simply would not be that frazzled about her mere presence. Doom is in a cranky mood and Squirrel Girl comes along to give him little boost in the spirit of the Christmas Season. And he does get a nice little present from her. It's a cute story but not as memorable as Santa Doom.

"Cranky" Von Doom! LOL!
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Citizen of Atlantis ImperiusWrecked's Avatar

Hello, first time in this thread but I love Victor Von Doom a lot, I recently caught up with the Infamous Iron Man stuff and the recent FF issue and I had a few questions that I wasn't sure if they were answered yet or not?

- Where is Kristoff? I thought he might show up now that Doom is back in Latveria, has he been seen since he last left I think with Hickmans run?

Edit: Oh is Kristoff still with molecule man? (Sorry just read the last comments)

- Is there any word of Amara showing up?

"No one should ever question where my allegiance lies." - Namor of Atlantis

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

I wish I did have an answer to whether or not Amara will appear anytime soon. Nothing mentioned at all since Iron Man #600. And Kristoff is still MIA since before Secret Wars began as far as I know. I'd love to see both come back.....and Boris!