Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast
    Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

I don't know about that, but Bleeding Cool has the cover for FF 7, and the issue is supposed to actually feature Doom and Galactus.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/11...-four-7-cover/
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Thanks for adding that! I saw Crimz posting on the Fantastic Four thread and was going to add it when I get home. I can't log into imageshack where I'm at.

One of the first things I noticed, besides it being another wonderful Esad Ribic cover, is that Victor is wearing gloves instead of gauntlets, as he did in Secret War. I wonder if the there is any significance and will the interior art follow suit?

Thanks Rev!

I noticed the gloves too...

And that we can't see Galan's eyes...

- To Tammy and the Blue Rose !

Yeah, Big G has had a visor but you could always see the eyes. I've not kept up with the developments with him. I know he was turned in a force for Life or something but that's about it.

Yeah. The lifebringer. But it didn't last. I'm curious about Slott's plot. I think it may be something different.

Really gorgeous cover!

I like to think that Reed is trying to protect Doom here... "Cover up, Victor! Cosmic blast coming!"
    Last edited by Abe; 11-30-2018 at 12:59 AM.
    - To Tammy and the Blue Rose !

Quote Originally Posted by Abe View Post
    Yeah. The lifebringer. But it didn't last. I'm curious about Slott's post. I think it may be something different.

Really gorgeous cover!

I like to think that Reed is trying to protect Doom here... "Cover up, Victor! Cosmic blast coming!"
    Yeah, I am looking forward to seeing just how things go between them. Victor was angry about how Reed had played with his memories after Secret Wars so that he thought Reed and his family were dead.

I'm going to miss that Infamous Iron Man armor.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    I don't know about that, but Bleeding Cool has the cover for FF 7, and the issue is supposed to actually feature Doom and Galactus.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/11...-four-7-cover/
    I see that even Galactus got a 3D VR Visor.
    Joke aside i think is cool to characters as Galactus have more odd clothing as that visor.One of the things that makes sense to me is when extreterestial beings have unusual clothings.The extraterestial beings having clothings similiar to the humans is confusing.So this more unique look to Galactus makes sense.

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Hahah. 3-D visor!

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Thanks for adding that! I saw Crimz posting on the Fantastic Four thread and was going to add it when I get home. I can't log into imageshack where I'm at.

One of the first things I noticed, besides it being another wonderful Esad Ribic cover, is that Victor is wearing gloves instead of gauntlets, as he did in Secret War. I wonder if the there is any significance and will the interior art follow suit?
    I hate Photobucket. They've totally screwed up my image gathering and posting.

Yes, I was surprised you hadn't posted it already.

Quote Originally Posted by Abe View Post
    Yeah. The lifebringer. But it didn't last. I'm curious about Slott's plot. I think it may be something different.

Really gorgeous cover!

It does look a bit like that. But actually happening? Hmmmm.

Thank goodness. That lifebringer stuff was too radical change of Galactus, IMO.

Yeah, I am looking forward to seeing just how things go between them. Victor was angry about how Reed had played with his memories after Secret Wars so that he thought Reed and his family were dead.
    Me too!
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

You know what I think is long overdue is a "reunion" between the ol' SVTU amigos, Doom and Namor. Did we ever figure out if Namor remembers getting blasted by Doom towards the end of Secret War? Hard to tell who remembers what from SW from the ending.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Doom and Namor make it in Marvel's 8 Most Dynamite Duos in the Marvel Universe.

https://www.marvel.com/articles/marv...-dynamite-duos

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

I love that Ray! That page that they used does make me wish that Marvel had capitalized more on that Revolution series conclusion. It came at a time of big developments. At the same time, JMS had a plotline in Thor where Doom and Loki had teamed up to persuade Balder into having the Asgardians move from Missouri to Latveria.

On another note, this week's theme in long-time CBR feature The Line is Drawn was putting a character from comics into the Harry Potter Universe. Needless to say, I liked this entry by artist Chris Simmonds

Somewhere, there's got to be some fanfic about this!

Last edited by Iron Maiden; 12-08-2018 at 01:48 AM.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

I'm going to miss that Infamous Iron Man armor.
    No kidding. I still think that's hands-down the best male costume in all of comics. Batwoman and the black & red Phoenix suit from the end of Phoenix Resurrection give competition for overall, but I still think IIM might edge those out for me.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

I haven't been following IIM, has Kristoff been mentioned at all? Last time I read anything about him was prior to Secret Wars.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I haven't been following IIM, has Kristoff been mentioned at all? Last time I read anything about him was prior to Secret Wars.
    No, I know he wasn't mentioned in IIM. What would be cool is if he shows up for Ben's wedding. Right now I'd settle for even a wallpaper appearance.

Maleev just can't quit doing Doom portraits.. And we certainly don't want him to quit! this one he calls Doom in Blue