Page 18 of 55 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    Excited to see the lunchroom interactions in #9. Think John was supposed to do something don't remember the solicit.
    i think it was him and Barry starting a food fight?
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

BANNED

BANNED

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Anti-Geek View Post
    i think it was him and Barry starting a food fight?
    Quote Originally Posted by DC Comics View Post
    THE ROAD TO “DROWNED EARTH”! Superman and Batman can’t agree on how to put back the moon—you know, the one that went missing in issue #1. On the other hand, Wonder Woman and Aquaman have faith in each other, working together on a new addition to the Hall of Justice. Martian Manhunter takes Hawkgirl under his wing to test out the limits of her recently broken wing, and Flash and Green Lantern get up to some hijinks in the Hall’s cafeteria. Can you say super food fight?!
    https://www.dccomics.com/comics/just...stice-league-9

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by SecretWarrior View Post

John does not skip leg day.

I'm curious, if they decided to develop John's romantic relationship, who would you want it to be with? Should they revive Katma? Have him patch things up with Fatality? Maybe go the DCAU route with Hawkgirl? Or would you go a different route entirely?
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    I'm curious, if they decided to develop John's romantic relationship, who would you want it to be with? Should they revive Katma? Have him patch things up with Fatality? Maybe go the DCAU route with Hawkgirl? Or would you go a different route entirely?
    I'm going to say go with the DCAU route with Hawkgirl. There's John Stewart fans who like the relationship with Hawkgirl and John Stewart, but there's also Hawkgirl fans that loves the relationship with John and Hawkgirl. I think if Scott Snyder goes that route, it will bring the most talked about publicity. More so than Kat, Vixen, and Fatality.

And Warhawk exists in the DCU. So it should be inevitable at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Sodam Yat View Post
    I'm going to say go with the DCAU route with Hawkgirl. There's John Stewart fans who like the relationship with Hawkgirl and John Stewart, but there's also Hawkgirl fans that loves the relationship with John and Hawkgirl. I think if Scott Snyder goes that route, it will bring the most talked about publicity. More so than Kat, Vixen, and Fatality.

And Warhawk exists in the DCU. So it should be inevitable at this point.
    I was introduced to John through the Justice League cartoon so I'm a little biased towards the Hawkgirl relationship so I'd support that above any other one. However, I'd be down for any match up.

Warhawk's in the DCU? Where does he pop up?
    Last edited by lemonpeace; 10-02-2018 at 11:52 AM.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    I was imtroduced to John through the Justice League cartoon so I'm a little biased towards the Hawkgirl relationship so I'd support that above any other one. However, I'd be down for any match up.

Warhawk's in the DCU? Where does he pop up?
    Agreed. If John being with Hawkgirl is out of the question, then I still will be hoping that he will be in a relationship with someone.

I've seen his appearance in Batman Beyond. There was something I read early in the New 52 about that series being canon.

I'd go with reviving Katma. Knowing John's luck, he'll run into some super die-hard Hawkman fan turned writer who will see John and Shayera/Kendra's relationship as "not how things should be" and break them up in the most horrible way (most likely making John look like utter sh**, while Hawkman looks like the "bestest hero evurr"). I think it's better to go with Katma, since their long-standing relationship is canon in both the comics and the show, so nobody can come along and ruin that.

BANNED

Growing up with Carter and kendera I will prefer them together,and reading 80s green lantern stories I would prefer katama as well become I love earth lanterns getting together with hot alien babes like kyle and sora as well LOL

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Emerald 23 View Post
    I'd go with reviving Katma. Knowing John's luck, he'll run into some super die-hard Hawkman fan turned writer who will see John and Shayera/Kendra's relationship as "not how things should be" and break them up in the most horrible way (most likely making John look like utter sh**, while Hawkman looks like the "bestest hero evurr"). I think it's better to go with Katma, since their long-standing relationship is canon in both the comics and the show, so nobody can come along and ruin that.
    I agree with you. If Katma is not viable, then I would take another look at Yrra.

After that, I'd go with Vixen, of Fire. Vixen could work as John's anchor to Earth. If John and Guy are ever partnered up again, then I think it would be hilarious if they dated Fire & Ice.

For me, Katma will always be the best option. She is firmly set in the mythology, plus she has relationships outside John. His life truly fell apart when she died.

I honestly think the pre-Marines John would return if Kat was resurrected.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Emerald 23 View Post
    You got a point there. Another writer, who takes over can always screw it up. It will upset John fans and Hawkgirl fans.

Quote Originally Posted by LP22 View Post
    Growing up with Carter and kendera I will prefer them together,and reading 80s green lantern stories I would prefer katama as well become I love earth lanterns getting together with hot alien babes like kyle and sora as well LOL
    Understandable. Many new generation John Stewart fans hasn't seen what John's relationship with Kat was like. Would be cool if it was explored again.

BANNED

Understandable. Many new generation John Stewart fans hasn't seen what John's relationship with Kat was like. Would be cool if it was explored again.
    I think they kept her dead long enough it's time for John to fu$#ing smile again they need to stop making him stoic all the damn time he's not a robot he's a person