Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Ultimate Member

I cannot imagine that they'd be that foolish. Especially after how well-received "badass little girl" characters like Hit Girl and X-23 have been received on film.

I'm hoping that her skills are going to be played as a "surprise" for the non-comic book reading audience, or it's a case of "she's awesome, but she's still a little kid. So she cannot do everything herself." We'll see soon enough I guess.

Yeah, I'm sure she's going to still be skilled (like X-23), and it's going to be a surprise reveal to the other characters. Maybe David Cain brought her along for some Black Mask business, died, and she ended up with a diamond. (Why this means a team has to protect her is a mystery. She can't just give it to someone else? What, did she swallow the diamond? lol)

I'm not surprised at all they went for a young Cass. I've actually always expected something like this from Arrow. Like they'd find a mysterious little girl in the League or something who could fight really well but can't talk. I think it'll be cute to see a little Cass.

Quote Originally Posted by babybats View Post
    Yeah, I'm sure she's going to still be skilled (like X-23), and it's going to be a surprise reveal to the other characters. Maybe David Cain brought her along for some Black Mask business, died, and she ended up with a diamond. (Why this means a team has to protect her is a mystery. She can't just give it to someone else? What, did she swallow the diamond? lol)

I'm not surprised at all they went for a young Cass. I've actually always expected something like this from Arrow. Like they'd find a mysterious little girl in the League or something who could fight really well but can't talk. I think it'll be cute to see a little Cass.
    Though, line delivery will be important in a different way with Cass.

Since Outsiders has been pushed back for a while, has anyone heard of Cass showing up in any other comics??

Quote Originally Posted by omnipotentimpotent View Post
    Since Outsiders has been pushed back for a while, has anyone heard of Cass showing up in any other comics??
    Nope. Not even mentioned, from what I've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by omnipotentimpotent View Post
    Just a cameo in 'Tec a few issues ago.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Just a cameo in 'Tec a few issues ago.
    Wow. I was hoping I missed something in a series I dont collect or solicits. We went from the high of Cass in Outsiders and the BoP movie to this really damn fast...

Ultimate Member

So it looks like Cass is making it into Young Justice. I don't hold out much hope for focus, given the large cast, but still.

YAY!

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    So it looks like Cass is making it into Young Justice. I don't hold out much hope for focus, given the large cast, but still.

YAY!
    Didn't someone say that character was Ragman?

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Didn't someone say that character was Ragman?

Considering the character is obviously a girl, has a plain bodysuit, and Batfamily-styled belt and cape, I really doubt it's Ragman.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

Considering the character is obviously a girl, has a plain bodysuit, and Batfamily-styled belt and cape, I really doubt it's Ragman.
    And the stitches around the eyes and mouth are reminiscent of her pre-Flashpoint Batgirl suit. Sweet!

Ultimate Member

Cass AND Steph both in the show, AWESOME!!!!

I haven't read all the thread, but I really like Cass, her father David Cain, and their association with the League of Shadows. The codename Orphan is so awful though, I hope someday they can go back to Black Bat.

Looking forward to seeing Cass in Young Justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

I saw the trailer today. When I saw her mask I was thinking in Cass, even the costume supported this.

Thanks for confirm me this.
    Last edited by adrikito; 12-30-2018 at 04:25 PM.