Quote Originally Posted by Margaret View Post
Haha, don't sound so self-deprecating. Sometimes Morrison pulls obscure stuff from the 17th century comics or something that no mere mortals would be able to understand. That's just his MO
Yeah no kidding. Imagine being a 13-14 year old kid trying to figure this out. I'm not into following sales too closely (it got way too depressing during the last run) but I'd be curious to see how this one does. With all the promotion, I'd think it will come in the top 10 unless there's a bunch of other big deal books bunched in there. But I'd also like to see how the rest of the series does. Hopefully well, right? These big name creators aren't the big draw that they used to be. Bendis Superman hasn't lit the world on fire like those 2 page ads seemed to indicate. At the end of the day, it's all about the product and not the name on the cover.

Also with my blue ring on, I really hope Morrison supposedly giving Hal a string of random relationships doesn't make him seem outdated or piss people off in today's climate.

Hal "Bare Back" Jordan. I think we have a new call sign for him.