Quote Originally Posted by docmidnite View Post
I wouldn't want them to do an Emerald Twilight adaptation without them first adapting/doing Emerald Dawn (with a Manhunter Robot and a Manhunter invasion of Oa instead of Legion) ED II (which is basically Training Day in space and Sin's downfall/banishment to the Antimatter Universe) the Power War (where Sin and The Weaponers of Qward invade the universe from the Antimatter Universe which killed billions) GLC #221-224 (which Johns used to exonerate Hal, bring back Sinestro from the dead after he was executed the first time and reveal that the Yellow Impurity that bonded with Sinestro's ghost and that Hal was exposed to in GLC #221-224 during their fight inside the original CPB that destroyed the GLC the first time was also sentient/the Parallax Entity. GLC #221-224 is also the same story that O'Neil used to plot his version of Emerald Twilight that Marz scripted)...

Then The Road Back and The Mosaic War.

After the ET adaptation, they could then do Emerald Fallout, New Hope, Emerald Knights, Rebirth, Revenge on the GL's, Wanted: Hal Jordan, Attack of the Zamarons, The Sinestro Corps War, etc

The GL Mythos are so rich that they/WB could do 15-20 different adaptations both live action and animated (although I would prefer animated first) just from the stories that immediately pop into my head.
Too many stupid storylines to begin with that should never had been written and would be best forgotten.