Page 115 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115
Results 1,711 to 1,723 of 1723

Quote Originally Posted by phantom1592 View Post
    The thing is... Hal SHOULD be the last person on the league to ever get upset by that. Hal's already seen Korogar… He knows EXACTLY what happens when a Green Lantern goes bad. Pretty much the same for Superman and Flash... they HAVE evil dopplegangers that are considered 'unstoppable'... so yeah, Plans are a good thing... Flash I could still be annoyed because I don't think he really takes the league THAT seriously. Like it's a clubhouse where he meets his best friends... and not a strike force of the world's most powerful people. I can see a breach of trust hurting... and wonder woman should be annoyed by any kind of deception at all...

That said, they could have USED those plans if Zod or Reverse Flash or Sinestro act up... and if it was Captain America or Professor Xavier, those weaknesses would have been exploited in training sessions to make them better heroes... which defeats the purpose of secret plans and all... But yeah, Hal wouldn't be upset by this. Especiallly when they're acknowledged as 'non lethal'.
    Perhaps in this movie's story Hal has never gone through his Parallax phase yet.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Without going into full-on character backgrounds/backstories, they're both Jedi who don't act in the traditional mold of Jedi and go with their gut and feelings more then they do the typical Jedi way.

That too .

Anytime he's voiced by Josh Keaton is also liable to be a pretty solid take on Hal.
    Was Kanan a Jedi deserter or something? I may have to go to wiki for this.

Quote Originally Posted by silly View Post
    Was Kanan a Jedi deserter or something? I may have to go to wiki for this.
    He wasn't a deserter, he just went underground after Order 66 and had to adapt to a life outside being a Jedi.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    He wasn't a deserter, he just went underground after Order 66 and had to adapt to a life outside being a Jedi.
    Thanks.

Jusr thought that an Order 66 wouldn't work on the Corps that's like Apokolpis finally taking over which the Justice League would always keep in check.

one of the best lantern teams ever...

Happy New Year folks. Wish you all the best in 2019.

"It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Astonishing Member

Happy New Year everybody!

Spectacular Member AimToTheStar's Avatar

Happy New Year guys!

Hope we all have new, better and brighter life in 2019.

Last edited by AimToTheStar; 12-31-2018 at 08:34 PM.
    ''There were other women, of course. But none of them mattered. Not like her. She was the one.'' -Hal Jordan.

To a better and brighter tomorrow for all in 2019! Happy New Year .
    Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Random Howard the Duck is random .

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by phantom1592 View Post
    The thing is... Hal SHOULD be the last person on the league to ever get upset by that. Hal's already seen Korogar… He knows EXACTLY what happens when a Green Lantern goes bad. Pretty much the same for Superman and Flash... they HAVE evil dopplegangers that are considered 'unstoppable'... so yeah, Plans are a good thing... Flash I could still be annoyed because I don't think he really takes the league THAT seriously. Like it's a clubhouse where he meets his best friends... and not a strike force of the world's most powerful people. I can see a breach of trust hurting... and wonder woman should be annoyed by any kind of deception at all...

That said, they could have USED those plans if Zod or Reverse Flash or Sinestro act up... and if it was Captain America or Professor Xavier, those weaknesses would have been exploited in training sessions to make them better heroes... which defeats the purpose of secret plans and all... But yeah, Hal wouldn't be upset by this. Especiallly when they're acknowledged as 'non lethal'.
    Actually Hal himself had a contingency plan too. And it worked, in The Last Will and Testament of Hal Jordan.