Page 39 of 115 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AMAZINGTFL View Post
    That was what my browser was saying. Their site indicated that their platform provided a security certificate for their site.

Thanks again for everyone's response.
    Sorry I didn't come here and respond - we had an issue with my site host's handling of the renewal of the security certificate. While the site worked, it did create a security warning depending on what browser you were using. I was able to resolve this with them last night - sorry for an inconvenience!
    Visit The Blog of Oa for Green Lantern News, Reviews, Podcasts and more

It's cool Myron, thanks for what you're doing. Really enjoyed the recent podcasts you guys did with Venditti and Jurgens. Keep your rings charged!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    It's cool Myron, thanks for what you're doing. Really enjoyed the recent podcasts you guys did with Venditti and Jurgens. Keep your rings charged!
    Thanks for listening, Johnny! It's a labor of love for me and my way to give back to the mythology that has helped me through quite a bit, so I appreciate everyone who finds value in it.
    Visit The Blog of Oa for Green Lantern News, Reviews, Podcasts and more

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by mrumsey View Post
    Sorry I didn't come here and respond - we had an issue with my site host's handling of the renewal of the security certificate. While the site worked, it did create a security warning depending on what browser you were using. I was able to resolve this with them last night - sorry for an inconvenience!
    Not a problem.

Astonishing Member

Solicits mention Hal using his pheromones to interrogate a member of the Spider Guild. And apparently the villain of the issue is called Vulgar Ro. If anyone still hoped the Silver Age shenanigans in the book would be kept to a minimum, it's time for a rude awakening. LOL
    Hal using his pheromones?

Why hasn't he done this before?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by silly View Post
    Hal using his pheromones?

Why hasn't he done this before?
    He kissed one of the Zamarons to defeat them… if that counts.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by HAN9000 View Post
    He kissed one of the Zamarons to defeat them… if that counts.
    It probably does.

I'm excited to see how Grant would use the power ring. More than just creating costructs and all.

Quote Originally Posted by mrumsey View Post
    Thanks for listening, Johnny! It's a labor of love for me and my way to give back to the mythology that has helped me through quite a bit, so I appreciate everyone who finds value in it.
    This is a great podcast. I just listened to the Dan Jurgens and Venditti episodes. It's interesting to hear them talk about inside stuff and how they make their story choices. And I can understand Venditti's run a little better now. You really sense the frustration in his voice when the subject of Carol comes up. 5 years of us nutty fans pestering him about it will do that to you, but as he said, it wasn't the story he wanted to tell. I can respect that. I strongly disagree with this, but he chose to tell a parent/child themed story and executed it pretty well. It is what it is.

Now all we need is Morrison to stop by for a chat.
    Save Ferris...

Seems like Jim Cheung is drawing Hal for an upcoming Justice League issue. Though given what version of Hal he seems to be drawing, I suppose the rumors about the League facing an "evil League" soon were legit.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bn4f7frn...y=jimcheungart
    Last edited by Johnny; 09-20-2018 at 03:41 PM.

Seems like Jim Cheung is drawing Hal for an upcoming justice League issue. Though given what version of Hal he seems to be drawing, I suppose the rumors about the League facing an "evil League" soon were legit.

Snyder's a fan of JL/JLU and League run has also been very Morrison-inspired so I'm not surprised to see him doing his own Crime Syndicate/Justice Lords storyline.

I don't know how I feel about John fighting an evil Hal though .

Probably doesn't mean anything, but in those hashtags on Jim Cheung's post, there's no "Parallax" anywhere. There's hashtags for Hal Jordan, Green Lantern, GLC, JL, etc. but no Parallax. Maybe this isn't really Parallax? Or maybe he didn't want to give away the whole story, so left if kind of ambiguous on purpose.

But this isn't really that unexpected with Parallax being loose in the current DCU. And yeah, Snyder is a fan of the cartoon and many fans of that cartoon don't tend to like Hal Jordan very much so I'm not surprised about this at all.
    Last edited by Johnny; 09-20-2018 at 03:31 PM.

Probably doesn't mean anything, but in those hashtags on Jim Cheung's post, there's no "Parallax" anywhere. There's hashtags for Hal Jordan, Green Lantern, GLC, JL, etc. but no Parallax. Maybe this isn't really Parallax? Or maybe he didn't want to give away the whole story, so left if kind of ambiguous on purpose.
    Well, if it was an evil Justice League then it would probably be Power Ring instead of Parallax, right? Although he's supposed to be dead...
    But this isn't really that unexpected with Parallax being loose in the current DCU. And yeah, Snyder is a fan of the cartoon and many fans of that cartoon don't tend to like Hal Jordan very much so I'm not surprised about this at all.
    Well, I like Hal, but I'm usually in the minority

Seems like Jim Cheung is drawing Hal for an upcoming Justice League issue. Though given what version of Hal he seems to be drawing, I suppose the rumors about the League facing an "evil League" soon were legit.

and here i was excited for hal to re-join the justice league...

Incredible Member

So first Hal’s archenemy, then an evil version of Hal. LOL
    I almost feel pity for some guy who has to keep stealing from Hal.

BANNED

So first Hal’s archenemy, then an evil version of Hal. LOL
    I almost feel pity for some guy who has to keep stealing from Hal.
    That's what you get for putting the most boring lantern on the justice league LOL