Page 15 of 94 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by LP22 View Post
    I'm optimistic that wally won't stay dead until the end of the event,I don't think DC is that stupid to kill him after all the fiasco they did him in the new 52 and the fact that they based a successful relaunch on his return
    Dan Abnett’s Titans where he died a whole 3 times in 22 issues after Rebirth would care to disagree with you

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    Let’s hope he’s just dead and isn’t a killer to satisfy Didio.
    The only thing worse than him being the killer is if he was to fake his own death to cover it up. So, yeah, that is exactly what I'm expecting to happen even if it makes no logical sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    No offense but i forgot Legacy existed because it lasted 6 months
    Technically it just finished this week, with the release of Amazing Spider-Man Renew Your Vows #23. Considering that the current Avengers series (as well as the No Surrender series that preceded it), Fantastic Four, and Infinity Wars were all teased in the Marvel Legacy one-shot, it's obvious it was meant to still be running until this point, which is in fact a full year. But everything else already ditched the trade dress.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by LP22 View Post
    . . . I don't think DC is that stupid . . .
    Expect the worst / the dumbest from DC and chances are you won't be disappointed.

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

"Well, I mean, it wouldn’t be Crisis without something terrible happening to Wally West, would it?" --bleeding cool.

No. It wouldn't be a story with Didio in control without something terrible happening to Wally West OG. Whether it his being a murderer, murdered, or stuck in Suicide Squad.

Fortunately, the The Flash deluxe trade #3 and #4 as well as Flash War paperback are not out yet so I can still cancel my pre-orders or at worse return the nearest release unopened for a full money return. (Will keep my orders for any and all Mark Waid Flash stories from the 1990's though as those are treasured. Also will keep Johns' Rebirth as I really loved that issue.)
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Quote Originally Posted by Rend20 View Post
    The only thing worse than him being the killer is if he was to fake his own death to cover it up. So, yeah, that is exactly what I'm expecting to happen even if it makes no logical sense.
    It would majorly of character beyond anything PTSD or anything would be able to make sense. They will come up some excuse "Trauma from linda and kids" If you let them be together like they are suppose this wouldn't happen but they have done bad job making me believe he is fallen so far to get that point. Stretch things for a bad story line that wasn't necessary. The sanctuary idea is not a bad one. The one way they are using it is. Waste of good characters either dead or suicide squad. That is what people are looking for.
    Last edited by Supermutant2099; 09-22-2018 at 09:02 PM.

BANNED

You haven't read dc comic books long have you? In all seriousness of course they would. So they can push Barry and "New" Wally
    eh I don't know about that.
    Dan Abnett’s Titans where he died a whole 3 times in 22 issues after Rebirth would care to disagree
    with you
    Expect the worst / the dumbest from DC and chances are you won't be disappointed.
    LOL you all need to take a relaxing pill all that anger is not good for you

If Wally gets killed I'm not only done with DC I'm done with comics period. 32 years is a good run right? Maybe it's time I move on.

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rend20 View Post
    That's what I'm afraid.

Green Arrow has a tie-in for Roy's death where The Flash doesn't, so, unfortunately, Wally's reputation is still in danger.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyer View Post
    "Well, I mean, it wouldn’t be Crisis without something terrible happening to Wally West, would it?" --bleeding cool.
    I'm assuming that was just a paraphrasing?

I thought the usual line mentioned "The Flash " instead of specifically Wally ('cuz he wasn't the first/only Flash).

Extraordinary Member

thy want to kill him offf before he comes back in young jsutice dont they

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    thy want to kill him offf before he comes back in young jsutice dont they
    aww you really think he's gunna come back in that show?

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    I'm assuming that was just a paraphrasing?

I thought the usual line mentioned "The Flash " instead of specifically Wally ('cuz he wasn't the first/only Flash).
    Ya, but the "it wouldn't be a Crisis without a dead Flash" is not only a Didio line, it meant "wally" every single time.
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

Outside of Superman I'll be done with DC comics for a while if Wally is killed or made a killer.

Quote Originally Posted by BohemiaDrinker View Post
    Ya, but the "it wouldn't be a Crisis without a dead Flash" is not only a Didio line, it meant "wally" every single time.
    Wally wasn't the Flash who was killed in Crisis on Infinite Earths.
    Wally became The Flash after it was Barry who died in CoIE. (Besides, Wally didn't die in Zero Hour: Crisis in Time.)