Page 14 of 94 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast
    penetrator of things

maybe...
    maybe...

wally disappears and is thought dead bc he actually rescues everyone from the Sanctuary at such a speed that he enters another dimension

no one actually dies
    hi my name is tako and i like to grow leeks
    @takoleeks

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Edit: Wrong topic. My bad, dudes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    The current DC leadership and especially Didio are beyond awful. They lack imagination, talent, leadership, and are so out of touch with their fan base. Every idea and book Didio touches he destroys! If I was a writer I would be terrified to pitch him an idea and see how he could pervert it.

If this rumor is true I’m done with DC.
    So after today’s news how about the Fantastic Four relaunch, its great so far seeing Happy Family Dynamics and Reunions in Comics

Quote Originally Posted by tako View Post
    maybe...
    maybe...

wally disappears and is thought dead bc he actually rescues everyone from the Sanctuary at such a speed that he enters another dimension

no one actually dies
    Wouldn't that just be copying Quicksilver in Avengers No Surrender?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    Not really, Rebirth was a Success while Johns was around in charge of the Line, Now he’s stepped down DiDio has power again and is driving us into Newer 52
    But it felt like Rebirth never really "happened" beyond it being a tag line for their new relaunch of books. Like they kept teasing this or that were coming back but it never really did. Like Wally's character there was never a plan in place for him once Johns brought him back in Rebirth and is emblematic of so many things that were part of this Rebirth phase that never felt realized.

Not really, Rebirth was a Success while Johns was around in charge of the Line, Now he’s stepped down DiDio has power again and is driving us into Newer 52
    Yeah, Rebirth didn't fail, it was abandoned due to a change of boss - much like Marvel Legacy.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, Rebirth didn't fail, it was abandoned due to a change of boss - much like Marvel Legacy.
    No offense but i forgot Legacy existed because it lasted 6 months

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Sales dropped back to where they were before. Hell Rebirth only beat Marvel for two months. It wasn’t the widespread success people say it was sales-wise. It’s real win was rebuilding DC’s PR image.
    So after today’s news how about the Fantastic Four relaunch, its great so far seeing Happy Family Dynamics and Reunions in Comics
    I thought issue 2 was dreadful honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Sales dropped back to where they were before. Hell Rebirth only beat Marvel for two months. It wasn’t the widespread success people say it was sales-wise. It’s real win was rebuilding DC’s PR image.

I thought issue 2 was dreadful honestly.
    I thought issue two wasnt as strong as the first but it was neccessary to explain where Reed and Sue were even if it didnt advance the plot much

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    So Rebirth was pretty much a failure at this point, right? That video Johns made about bringing back what people liked about the DCU was a complete lie.
    Yes and no-it depends on who you liked.
    If you are a Tim's generation fan-you are still furious.

If you are a OG Wally era fans-You REALLY got reasons to be upset.
    If you are a Batman and select friends fans-for most part you should be happy.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    The current DC leadership and especially Didio are beyond awful. They lack imagination, talent, leadership, and are so out of touch with their fan base. Every idea and book Didio touches he destroys! If I was a writer I would be terrified to pitch him an idea and see how he could pervert it.

If this rumor is true I’m done with DC.
    This. It seems you can always tell when Didio takes charge, everything turns towards more and more death. I've lost all interest in this series.

BANNED

I'm optimistic that wally won't stay dead until the end of the event,I don't think DC is that stupid to kill him after all the fiasco they did him in the new 52 and the fact that they based a successful relaunch on his return

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Yes and no-it depends on who you liked.
    If you are a Tim's generation fan-you are still furious.

If you are a OG Wally era fans-You REALLY got reasons to be upset.
    If you are a Batman and select friends fans-for most part you should be happy.
    I don't agree with that last part.
    There are some of who aren't at all happy with the writers Batman got saddled with (Tynion and that King guy) for Rebirth.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    "Kids, would you step outside for a moment?"

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/09...firmed-really/

(breaths in)

F-
    #CancelHeroesInCrisis #CancelDC We do not want wally west dead or murdered or whatever. We want him in stories. Same with the other characters listed. Maybe not all but you get the point.

Quote Originally Posted by LP22 View Post
    I'm optimistic that wally won't stay dead until the end of the event,I don't think DC is that stupid to kill him after all the fiasco they did him in the new 52 and the fact that they based a successful relaunch on his return
    You haven't read dc comic books long have you? In all seriousness of course they would. So they can push Barry and "New" Wally.

Quote Originally Posted by LP22 View Post
    eh I don't know about that.