Page 17 of 94 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Uh, for how long?

They returned him to DC continuity in late May of 2016, which would have been two years (and a few months) ago.
    (How well he used this time last year would be a different story.)
    a few months, also died for like an issue or two earlier in the year.
    he's kinda putting Resurrection Man outta business.

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Just to remember happier times.

Attachment 71209
    I would've reported that for piracy because there's a url watermark on that scan - but that particular site seems to have closed down. Be more careful in future.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

I'm assuming that was just a paraphrasing?

I thought the usual line mentioned "The Flash " instead of specifically Wally ('cuz he wasn't the first/only Flash).
    Sorry. I was in a rush (as usual of late), but the quote came from a Bleeding Cool article and I copy pasted it here with typed in credit.

By the way: I am in complete, absolute agreement with married guy. Trade waiting with one hand on the Exit door knob. Ready and willing to from now on only enjoy statues/toys as pictures on my screen and vintage books from pre-2007. Wally, Superman, movie-Aquaman with the bad hair day... I haven't truly enjoyed comics since that first few months of their discovery plus Rebirth. With rare exception, all my favorites were stories written last century. (Oh, and I do love Lego DC stuff. Even with characters I don't normally like.)

What's this about DC Legends? Is Wally actually in it or is his costume just some sort of limited game option? (I don't play games but will keep an eye out for game clips if he is actually there.)
    Last edited by Kyer; 09-24-2018 at 06:41 PM.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

I’m starting to realize my DC universe died at Flashpoint, and even up to that point it was on life support.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    I’m starting to realize my DC universe died at Flashpoint, and even up to that point it was on life support.
    I realised this a while back, Scott Snyder, Tynion and Williamon’s stuff is the only thing I feel even remotely resembles the DCU of Old, The Court of Owls was actually written and intended to be a Pre 52 story before DiDio told him by the way this is going to be Batman #1 isnt that cool. Williamson’s Flash is actually redeeming Barry in my eyes after New 52 and Flashpoint salted him, Tynion’s tec restored lots of missing elements of characters they lost after Flashpoint including Tim as Robin, and all three’s work on JL and their New Titles gave that grand DCAU style take on the League

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

Hi guys !

Sad news, unfortunately. I'm pretty sure everyone is prepared here, since all the rumors, but I can confirm one of them. Here in France, we had our comics a bit earlier and that's what happened in the first chapter :

spoilers:
    Everyone died in Sanctuary, except Booster and Harley. So Wally is dead ATM. That's all we know, everything is still a mystery.
    end of spoilers

I'm sad but relieved.
    Last edited by Spider-Ham; 09-25-2018 at 11:07 AM.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    Sad thing is I started comics at Flashpoint but love the older stories way more. Can understand what older fans miss.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    Hi guys !

Sad news, unfortunately. I'm pretty sure everyone is prepared here, since all the rumors, but I can confirm one of them. Here in France, we had our comics a bit earlier and that's what happened in the first chapter :

spoilers:
    Everyone died in Sanctuary, except Booster and Harley. So Wally is dead ATM. That's all we know, everything is still a mystery.
    end of spoilers

I'm sad but relieved.
    Thanks for advance spoilers! Wonder where this story is going to go...

Hi guys !

spoilers:
    end of spoilers

I'm sad but relieved.
    God comics really suck right now.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

. . . Here in France, we had our comics a bit earlier and that's what happened in the first chapter :

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    Time to break out those The Jim Carroll Band albums:
    spoilers:
    Those are people who died, died
    They were all my friends, and they died
    end of spoilers

Time to break out those The Jim Carroll Band albums:
    spoilers:
    Those are people who died, died
    They were all my friends, and they died
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I think DC was thinking more in line with Let the Bodies Hit the Floor.
    end of spoilers
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Hi guys !

spoilers:
    end of spoilers

I'm sad but relieved.
    Wally deserves better then this crap. Fans who support DC with hard earn money deserve better being treated like crap with their favorite treated like pawns to sell idiot books that don't need to exist. We want these characters in stories not this I'm thinking of dropping DC AGAIN after this crap.
    Worst part is companies keep putting these books out. Less and less return. These books were old years ago. Its pretty a zombie at this point its so old.
    Last edited by Supermutant2099; 09-25-2018 at 02:51 PM.

(Formerly ilash) Ilan Preskovsky's Avatar

Honestly, the fact that those spoilers hapen in the first issue suggests to me that there's at least one twist coming. I mean, it could be a really awful twist but hopefully not...
    Check out my blog, Because Everyone Else Has One, for my regularly updated movie reviews.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ilan Preskovsky View Post
    Honestly, the fact that those spoilers hapen in the first issue suggests to me that there's at least one twist coming. I mean, it could be a really awful twist but hopefully not...
    the idea of this being a mislead or some twist, would be a little bit more acceptable to me if they hadn't repeatedly killed wally over the last two years.

spoilers:
    I’ve seen the Panel, its on Reddit: Wally and Roy die Together. #TitansTogether
    end of spoilers

Also Apparently we should read Flash #55 after HIC #1 based off a Reddit comment I saw
    Last edited by Denirac; 09-25-2018 at 04:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Supermutant2099 View Post
    . . . Worst part is companies keep putting these books out. Less and less return. These books were old years ago. Its pretty a zombie at this point its so old.
    Worst part is that stores apparently order these books, which would seem to indicate they have customers who want copies of it.