Page 18 of 94 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Worst part is that stores apparently order these books, which would seem to indicate they have customers who want copies of it.
    Industry shrinking and keep doing things that might drive more fans away from books not helping. Stores buy them because companies do something might bring in new extra reader or two. Another whole argument for another thread.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

I will say, I do thin there is going to be a twist. Hard to believe we will have 8 more issues of just harley and booster fighting off the justice league. Plus there was that bleeding cool rumor of wally in the suicide squad which makes think he will at least make it out.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    I will say, I do thin there is going to be a twist. Hard to believe we will have 8 more issues of just harley and booster fighting off the justice league. Plus there was that bleeding cool rumor of wally in the suicide squad which makes think he will at least make it out.
    I can only hope suicide squad rumor is fake. I rather him be dead at the end. Then we have speedball/peance moment possibly. Or another Hal Jordan/Parallax.

Quote Originally Posted by Supermutant2099 View Post
    I can only hope suicide squad rumor is fake. I rather him be dead at the end. Then we have speedball/peance moment possibly. Or another Hal Jordan/Parallax.
    Disagree. I don't want him to be dead at all. I'll take a new direction over that.

Disagree. I don't want him to be dead at all. I'll take a new direction over that.
    Turning him into villain is not a good. It never works. Does any fan of wally wants him wasted this way instead of with his family?

Turning him into villain is not a good. It never works. Does any fan of wally wants him wasted this way instead of with his family?
    Suicide Squad are anti villains, not full on villains. And it's possible Wally will just be a liason like Katana and not have a bomb on him.

Suicide Squad are anti villains, not full on villains. And it's possible Wally will just be a liason like Katana and not have a bomb on him.
    Considering the rumors that went it he will probably will have a bomb in him.

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

I want Wally to be a villain (Suicide Squad) in the same way that I rushed to buy every Injustice book featuring an evil Superman.

Which is to say I wouldn't touch such a story with a ten-foot pole. Even Walter made me uneasy at first. It was only his redemption that made me like him.....*cough* maybe also the ultra-cool version of a Flash costume.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Considering the rumors that went it he will probably will have a bomb in him.
    Well, he already had a pacemaker in him . . .

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Well, he already had a pacemaker in him . . .
    So basically Flashpoint's level of 'massacre' only on a local level and once again Wally is going to be dead yet again since he came back. He should get frequent flyer miles with whomever it was in the DCU who is supposed to deal with delivering dead souls to permanent and not-so-permanent locations. I can see Death sighing about the wasting of his time.

(Remember when they had stories such as where Wonder Woman baked things for her team mates? How fun and enjoyable such innocent moments were? Anyone?)

Just when is this 'plotline' slated to end? So I can set my alarm clock, wake up, and then decide whether to stick around or not. EDIT: I should clarify: even if Wally is not dead at the end of this travesty, the fact that he is dead just means he won't be featured in the issues in any way I want to read about so permanent death or not this story arc is not for me.
    Last edited by Kyer; 09-25-2018 at 05:49 PM.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kyer View Post
    So basically Flashpoint's level of 'massacre' only on a local level and once again Wally is going to be dead yet again since he came back. He should get frequent flyer miles with whomever it was in the DCU who is supposed to deal with delivering dead souls to permanent and not-so-permanent locations. I can see Death sighing about the wasting of his time.

(Remember when they had stories such as where Wonder Woman baked things for her team mates? How fun and enjoyable such innocent moments were? Anyone?)

Just when is this 'plotline' slated to end? So I can set my alarm clock, wake up, and then decide whether to stick around or not. EDIT: I should clarify: even if Wally is not dead at the end of this travesty, the fact that he is dead just means he won't be featured in the issues in any way I want to read about so permanent death or not this story arc is not for me.
    in 9 months time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyer View Post
    Did Mr. Keeper screw up again?

originally from the origin of Kid Eternity as seen in Hit Comics #25 (December 1942) and reprinted in Secret Origins #4 (September-October 1973)

Wally 'Ginger' West fan

Quote Originally Posted by deadman322 View Post
    in 9 months time.
    Geez. Like a pregnancy then. Probably just as painful too.

Did Mr. Keeper screw up again?

originally from the origin of Kid Eternity as seen in Hit Comics #25 (December 1942) and reprinted in Secret Origins #4 (September-October 1973)
    I was thinking of that TV show with the young woman who is struck by a meteorite and becomes a death angel....but that was cute too.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    God comics really suck right now.
    NO it's not because at least we got OTHER companies to do business with.

It's sad for DC-for failing to take advantage of that good will of Rebirth and resort to this to try to beat Marvel.

Worst part is companies keep putting these books out.
    Because as long as it's not YOUR favorite-the line to buy these books is there.

And stores have no trouble over ordering or accepting extra copies to toss them out.

Worst part is that stores apparently order these books, which would seem to indicate they have customers who want copies of it.
    And GUESS where those copies end up at? BINS. Once you get past those who want a copy-you got bin fillers to levels that Moon Girl nor Ms Marvel will EVER reach.

This is why I don't buy EVENTS in general.

This is why I decreased my DC spending-folks supported Wally and for a 4th time he axed?

And we all know who is going to catch HECK for this........ And he has nothing to do with this mess.

WALLACE WEST. This demise of Wally started LONG before him-but someone is going to be recipient of fan rage.

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    spoilers:
    I’ve seen the Panel, its on Reddit: Wally and Roy die Together. #TitansTogether
    end of spoilers

Also Apparently we should read Flash #55 after HIC #1 based off a Reddit comment I saw
    Reading that really hits in the feels. Titans Together!
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics