Page 41 of 94 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BohemiaDrinker View Post

"Hey, did you know that we KILLED Wally West?

You didn't?

Oh, yeah, we KILLED HIM, and if you didn't know that you're gonna know it now, because we're gonna drag his corpse around on humiliating covers until you realize we KILLED HIM! IN A HUMILIATING MANNER!

And it's all YOUR FAULT! You could have been happy in reading about Barry Allen "plain and simple". You could have given the new 52 a chance. You could have accepted the olive branch we at DC offered you with a character that managed to offend black people and Wally West fans at the same time. But you didn't. SO WE KILLED WALLY WEST!

LOOK AT HIS CADAVER BENEATH THE FEET OF OUR QUEEN HARLEY!"

Oh, DC's editorial, if only I knew curse words enough to describe you...
    This is hilariously infuriating.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Honestly this perfectly encapsulises what is happening now.

Wally, representing hope, joy and Legacy of the DCU, and the REAL DCU which was the pre Flashpoint one. Dead and defeated on the ground.

With Harley Quinn, representing dark, grim, edgy and at best an anti hero, but apparently the new template, standing triumphantly with a maniacal grin and blood splattered over her face no less.

Welcome to Didio's DC.
    This really is how it feels. God I miss good DC.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    I freaking hate Harley Quinn! She is such and overrated and useless character.
    Yes! she's unbearable, I always try to avoid every books she's featured in.
    I'll never understand her success.

With Harley Quinn, representing dark, grim, edgy and at best an anti hero, but apparently the new template, standing triumphantly with a maniacal grin and blood splattered over her face no less.
    Exactly how i feel.

Honestly this perfectly encapsulises what is happening now.

Wally, representing hope, joy and Legacy of the DCU, and the REAL DCU which was the pre Flashpoint one. Dead and defeated on the ground.

Welcome to Didio's DC.
    You're absolutely right. No wonder my pull-list is dwindling again. Rebirth was great, but DC is sliding back into bleak and joyless comics.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyer View Post
    . . . Heck. It appears they even killed off my favorite human in Scooby Doo as well. My my.
    Which human, and in which title?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyer View Post
    What's a former comic book characters lover to do other than become a crazy cat lady?
    So, this assumes you're female and not a guy?

You didn't?

Oh, yeah, we KILLED HIM, and if you didn't know that you're gonna know it now, because we're gonna drag his corpse around on humiliating covers until you realize we KILLED HIM! IN A HUMILIATING MANNER!

And it's all YOUR FAULT! You could have been happy in reading about Barry Allen "plain and simple". You could have given the new 52 a chance. You could have accepted the olive branch we at DC offered you with a character that managed to offend black people and Wally West fans at the same time. But you didn't. SO WE KILLED WALLY WEST!

Disgusting. I'm not someone usually for someone for firing but if anyone should be fired the people behind this cover (editors that okay). Insult and big middle finger to a very big group of DC fan base.

Is it true he'll be the spoilers:
    killer
    end of spoilers

Harley is what DC's answer and of Deadpool even her upcoming cartoon took jabs at Deadpool's cancelled animated series.

That character already got too much exposure and character shilling at the levels Carol Danvers and Inhumans shilling.

Suicide Squad was a terrible film that shouldn't won an Oscar as an excuse of the Academy throwing the bone to WB and what's irks me that they put her on the upcoming Birds of Prey film in which she shouldn't be involved on taking the spotlight over Dinah, Helena and Babs.

I wanted Didio to be ousted similar what Paramount did with Gene Roddenberry. Ridiculous.
    "The law of victory is set!" - Sento Kiryu/Kamen Rider Build
    "I'll clear this even if it means using continues!" - Kuroto Dan/Kamen Rider Gemm
    "You've been warned. We're taking your treasure!" - Kairi Yano/Lupin Red

Join the fun of Earth-27
    https://earth27.fandom.com/wiki/Earth-27_Wiki

Honestly I just wish Wally got to die heroically ala Barry. I think something like his Death in Justice League Unlimited, but without bringing him back immediately:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_a0pwb9NvFE

Infact... Wait a Minute...

“It's all connected. Not alternate reality. Time loop. Luthor becomes president, Flash is killed, Superman kills Luthor in retaliation, superhumans arms race, Armageddon, end of the world, inevitable. Is the future immutable? Can destiny be changed? Will they allow it?”

.... Bendis said he wanted more Political Superman.... Luthor running for President would do that...

Flash Dies
    Superman kills Luthor
    Armageddon
    Last edited by Denirac; 10-16-2018 at 11:38 AM.
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    Yeah.
    With Suicide Squad ending with #50, it looks more and more like Rich was right and Wally will be a part of the new Suicide Squad.
    UGH
    Tom already said that he wont revive any of the characters that died in HiC, so unless Williams pulls a witch ex machina, Wally can rest in peace.

Even though Harley Quinn is probably not the killer in HIC......in NO UNIVERSE would she EVER be able to off Wally West.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bromor View Post
    Tom already said that he wont revive any of the characters that died in HiC, so unless Williams pulls a witch ex machina, Wally can rest in peace.
    King said HE won't bring Wally back in his Heroes in Crapsis. But that doesn't mean someone else can't in another comic.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    Even though Harley Quinn is probably not the killer in HIC......in NO UNIVERSE would she EVER be able to off Wally West.
    Or able to pose any type of challenge to Booster Gold and we know how that went.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

You didn't?

I am so ready for Harley to be a villain again.

I know it's not happening, but still.

(Formerly ilash) Ilan Preskovsky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bromor View Post
    Well, he would have to say that regardless. Only 1 issue has come out. What, he's supposed to spoil events that heppen half a year down the line?
    Check out my blog, Because Everyone Else Has One, for my regularly updated movie reviews.