Page 10 of 94 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Flash War! Long story short, Hunter Zolomon is back, has some new powers (strength force, sage force,) and he triggered Wally to remember his kids Jay and Irey.

Now what is interesting that yeah I agree Wally is mentally damaged, the dude is no longer married and has no clue about the wherabouts of his kids. However, sending him to sanctuary? Really? Isn't that place supposed to be a place where psycho's get treated (Harley, Ivy and the likes). Wally is not a psycho smh. Moreoever, it doesn't help that Tom King is writing this limited series called Heroes in crisis. Hopefully he'll do Wally jjustice (my fav character next to Bruce and Jason) but it's highly unlikely having read dozens issues of his (IMO) worst Btman run to date.

What are your thoughts? (I’ve only gotten to read it a couple of days ago)

Quote Originally Posted by Eto View Post
    Now what is interesting that yeah I agree Wally is mentally damaged, the dude is no longer married and has no clue about the wherabouts of his kids. However, sending him to sanctuary? Really? Isn't that place supposed to be a place where psycho's get treated (Harley, Ivy and the likes). Wally is not a psycho smh.
    I've been avoiding Tom King's writing like the plague, but I didn't think Sanctuary had been described as a place only for "psychos". I thought it was more of a healing center for people suffering from such things as PTSD and other mental tragedies.("Psychos" sounds more like they belong in padded rooms in a loony bin.)

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    I've been avoiding Tom King's writing like the plague, but I didn't think Sanctuary had been described as a place only for "psychos". I thought it was more of a healing center for people suffering from such things as PTSD and other mental tragedies.("Psychos" sounds more like they belong in padded rooms in a loony bin.)
    Fair enough. I’m just not to keen on the book and King’s writing, because make no mistake, he WILL write a brooding, 3edgy Wally for sure.

I have no interest in reading that sanctuary garbage .
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    I feel ya man

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Eto View Post
    Flash War! Long story short, Hunter Zolomon is back, has some new powers (strength force, sage force,) and he triggered Wally to remember his kids Jay and Irey.

Now what is interesting that yeah I agree Wally is mentally damaged, the dude is no longer married and has no clue about the wherabouts of his kids. However, sending him to sanctuary? Really? Isn't that place supposed to be a place where psycho's get treated (Harley, Ivy and the likes). Wally is not a psycho smh. Moreoever, it doesn't help that Tom King is writing this limited series called Heroes in crisis. Hopefully he'll do Wally jjustice (my fav character next to Bruce and Jason) but it's highly unlikely having read dozens issues of his (IMO) worst Btman run to date.

What are your thoughts? (I’ve only gotten to read it a couple of days ago)
    Sanctuary is not about psychos being treated. It's about heroes dealing with Trauma. Harley and Ivy's inclusion is just another in a long line of throwing Harley where she doesn't belong and justifying the story around her or just plain ignoring how downright idiotic their place in the story is. They're the odd ones out, not the heroes.

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    Peruse PREVIEWS, read reviews, trade wait if applicable.
    I am so glad that my modern era 'rebirth' reading of comics started with trades in 2009 and not floppies such as I read in the '60s. Saved me a lot of money. The only times I regretted buying a trade was when I failed to do what I listed and just jumped the gun buying sight unseen. Never again. Research, research, research!
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

I really liked Wally's Flash Rebirth suit. Wish it would have stuck around longer. Beautiful art as well.

RCO015.jpg

RCO017.jpg

Also loved that it was Wally's own and very different from Barry's.

RCO018.jpg
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    I really liked Wally's Flash Rebirth suit. Wish it would have stuck around longer. Beautiful art as well.

RCO015.jpg

RCO017.jpg

RCO018.jpg
    I agree on the costume and damn that is such a great scene between Dick and Wally. One of the only small good things to come from Cry for Justice.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    I agree on the costume and damn that is such a great scene between Dick and Wally. One of the only small good things to come from Cry for Justice.
    I know. I almost wish we can go back to that considering how the Titans and Wally are being handled these days.

And it looks like Roy won't be that much better with Heroes in Crisis.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post

RCO015.jpg

RCO017.jpg

RCO018.jpg
    It looks better there then I remember it looking in Flash: Rebirth.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It looks better there then I remember it looking in Flash: Rebirth.
    Yea the artist here makes it look real good. Especially with that painted effect.

Not that EVS is any kind of pushover.

Extraordinary Member

can they just bring about artemis croock since linda not coming back and donna was a phase

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    can they just bring about artemis croock since linda not coming back and donna was a phase
    Merge the two characters, the classic Linda fighting bad guys like Kobra or Kadabra with Young Justice Artemis, would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Donna wasn't even a phase, it was just a terrible idea and a little blip on their history.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics