Page 2 of 94 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Buried Alien View Post
    Hey, all you nervous Wally fans: just don't come after Barry and you have my qualified support, dig?

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Hey i love all the Flash bearers! I wish we could all get along and that the leadership of DC would give us more Flash titles instead of playing favorites or trying to pit us all against one another.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

To the OP: You are not an idiot, thanks for posting a new thread for us!
    Last edited by Jekyll; 08-05-2018 at 04:48 PM.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

I'm not sure if this thread started off as a Wally West appreciation thread or more as a paranoia thread!

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    . . . Also Wally hasn't been Kid Flash for over 30 years.
    Well, it's okay to appreciate him as he once was since that contributed to who he became.
    And he did dress like "Kid Flash" more recently than 30 years ago.

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    I'm not sure if this thread started off as a Wally West appreciation thread or more as a paranoia thread!
    Well since it started out with a picture of Bart Allen and Wallace West it was a little strange. If addressing that means paranoia to you then you do you.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Well, it's okay to appreciate him as he once was since that contributed to who he became.
    And he did dress like "Kid Flash" more recently than 30 years ago.
    You got me. Wally showed up de aged and was wearing his old costume for two issues out of the last thirty plus years so you got me. Good one.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

You got me. Wally showed up de aged and was wearing his old costume for two issues out of the last thirty plus years so you got me. Good one.
    More importantly, that was how DC chose to reintroduce him to the DC Universe in 2016, after having been missing since 2011.

Brett Booth makes TPTB sound like real assholes I'm just saying.

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

This is MY Flash.
    I love Jay, Barry, Jenni etc, but Wally West is my Flash.
    I live in hope that TPTB at DC will eventually pull their collective heads from the arses and realise that it doesn't have to be Barry or nothing and give readers more than one Flash title
    FlashVol20FlashingBack29228_f.jpgFlashVol20FlashingBack29228_f.jpg
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

But Wally as Black Label. Eeeeehhh his situation is already dark enough in the main DCU at the moment.
    Black Label doesn't mean you're going to read a darker take on your favorite character. For example, New Frontier and All-Star Superman are now part of the Black Label. But I agree "Black Label" is a bit weird for these stories :/

Quote Originally Posted by Buried Alien View Post
    Hey, all you nervous Wally fans: just don't come after Barry and you have my qualified support, dig?
    Don't worry about it, if we have a problem, it's not with a fictional character.
    The fact is, most of the Wally fans grew up with this fantastic portrayal of Barry Allen, who is basically the father you wish you had and a role model.

This might be just me, but I love Barry Allen. And what I love the most is Barry Allen running side by side with Wally.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    Don't worry about it, if we have a problem, it's not with a fictional character.
    The fact is, most of the Wally fans grew up with this fantastic portrayal of Barry Allen, who is basically the father you wish you had and a role model.

This might be just me, but I love Barry Allen. And what I love the most is Barry Allen running side by side with Wally.

I was surprised to see a comment like this on this particular thread. I didn't think a Wally fan would feel this way. Maybe I misjudged the fanbase after all.
    Last edited by Raijin; 08-06-2018 at 05:21 AM.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Anti-Geek View Post
    I was surprised to see a comment like this on this particular thread. I didn't know Wally fans felt this way. Maybe I misjudged them after all.
    For us old timers, Barry and Wally were both loved by us since we grew up with them that way. In fact, the first time I saw both of them was exactly 50 years ago on television.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    For us old timers, Barry and Wally were both loved by us since we grew up with them that way. In fact, the first time I saw both of them was exactly 50 years ago on television.
    Double post. Again.
    Last edited by WallyWestFlash; 08-06-2018 at 05:45 AM.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Nice. On the Filmation cartoons? Where Wally had black hair?

They could not get that right back then with the comics also switching it from red to brown on occasion.

Then excusing it saying Wally would dye his hair brown as KF to cover his identity. Don't really hear about a hero doing that that often lol.

Mighty Member

Since I've joined these forums. I was under the impression that they hated Barry. What am i suppose to think when i see things like "He should have stayed dead." "The only important thing he did was die."

Im that isn't the case though.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

Nice. On the Filmation cartoons? Where Wally had black hair?

They could not get that right back then with the comics also switching it from red to brown on occasion.

Then excusing it saying Wally would dye his hair brown as KF to cover his identity. Don't really hear about a hero doing that that often lol.
    Supergirl does it. Originally it was a wig, but nowadays she has special glasses that include an image inducer, makes people think she's brunette instead of blonde. You can certainly imagine the Flash's cowl doing the same thing.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by The Anti-Geek View Post
    I was surprised to see a comment like this on this particular thread. I didn't think a Wally fan would feel this way. Maybe I misjudged the fanbase after all.
    You've only misjudged some of them.