Page 36 of 94 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    Morrison would have made things a mess. I mean Final Crisis was a messy event as was Multiveristy, given its one-shot standard stories telling one bigger story. Plus, I am not a big fan of Grant Morrison's work at DC.
    Damian Wayne?

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

fa58a83cdc3937c5321b19b3a925769d.jpg

I haven't read Flash 90's Retroactive yet,(For some reason) but is it good? Any recommendations on it?

The costume looks pretty cool in it. Looks like a mix between Wally's regular duds and the dark Flash one.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

I’ve read it and it’s fun. It’s not great but it’s entertaining and that’s all I want from a comic-book.

If I remember correctly it takes place while Wally is lost in the Timestream/Hypertime and everyone forgot about Linda.

And, indeed, the suit is sick ! Rebirth before Rebirth !

Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

So there's still hope.

Thank you Denirac.

BANNED

You know it's really sad that Roy's death is mentioned in green arrow,rhato,titans but noting on wally,so either he's alive or "someone" at the top really dislikes wally...

Quote Originally Posted by LP22 View Post
    You know it's really sad that Roy's death is mentioned in green arrow,rhato,titans but noting on wally,so either he's alive or "someone" at the top really dislikes wally...
    Or possibly both?

BANNED

Or possibly both?
    You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain

Quote Originally Posted by LP22 View Post
    You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain
    Well Wally's already died. Several times.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    I’ve read it and it’s fun. It’s not great but it’s entertaining and that’s all I want from a comic-book.

If I remember correctly it takes place while Wally is lost in the Timestream/Hypertime and everyone forgot about Linda.

And, indeed, the suit is sick ! Rebirth before Rebirth !
    Cool. Thanks. That's all I ask from a comic these days as well.

Yeah I see this costume as the Flash Rebirth suit to Wally's current suit as the Kid Flash Rebirth suit.

They both areally awesome though.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    So there's still hope.

Thank you Denirac.
    I'm not sure where you get that. What I got out of the article was that the Flash writer knew that Wally was going to die, and likely stay dead, and wanted to do everything he could to send him out on a high note. Nothing about “we'll bring him back”; just “I'm making the best I can out of a bad situation”.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

Astonishing Member

It was this bit at the end.

Wally’s death has received a variety of passionate reactions, of course, but Williamson wants to assure readers that the people writing these iconic characters are every bit as passionate about them as the fans. “You’re going to have days where you’re going to hate us and it’s going to get scary, but keep reading and know that we love these characters.”

BANNED

I hate to be the bad guy here, but I am calling bull on this “Passion” that Williamson speak of. I mean Wally West has too many unresolved plot issues that DC cannot ignore.

I mean the top few I can think of are Linda Park, The kids, and especially Doomsday Clock. Honestly, Geoff Johns has to at least let that plotline resolve in the upcoming Doomsday Clock issues, right ?

I mean it has to lead to somewhere, right ?

I have no doubt that Williamson loves Wally. I do not extend that to Didio, who has the final say on whether or not Wally comes back. Unfortunately.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    It was this bit at the end.
    It still sounds like more of "Just keep reading to wait and see what happens." BS.

Or rather "Please continue to buy our books and give us your money while we continue to give you stories you don't want and crapping on your favorite characters."