Page 43 of 94 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Thanks man. Looks great. His blue lightning looks really cool.

Also I love Mirror Master's Scottish accent. lol.

"He is the most requested character" Oh no. Don't let Didio hear that. He might feel threatened again.
    I just love the almost JLU himage with Rosenbaum’s Flash yelling about being “AN ICE CREAM STEALING BAD GUY!” reminding me of the “No, Cause I’m Evil.”
    Last edited by Denirac; 10-16-2018 at 02:45 PM.
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    I just love the almost JLU himage with Rosembaum’s Flash yelling about being “AN ICE CREAM STEALING BAD GUY!” reminding me of the “No, Cause I’m Evil.”
    I didn't even think of that. Nice catch.

And we did it. "high five"
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

I didn't even think of that. Nice catch.

And we did it. "high five"
    Woo Hoo! Also I also just loved the Good Cop, Bad Cop dynamic between Rosenbaum and C Thomas Howell: “I’d tell him Johnny, I’ve never seen him like this.”

Plus with Rosenbaum voicing him, it’ll probably be really easy to think that its Wally as Flash
    Last edited by Denirac; 10-16-2018 at 02:53 PM.
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike

Woo Hoo! Also I also just loved the Good Cop, Bad Cop dynamic between Rosenbaum and C Thomas Howell: “I’d tell him Johnny, I’ve never seen him like this.”

Plus with Rosenbaum voicing him, it’ll probably be really easy to think that its Wally as Flash
    lol. Yeah it was pretty funny.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

lol. Yeah it was pretty funny.
    I like it almost as much as Wally/Lex’s Brainswap when Wally gave the speech about the Plan:
    “My fellow bad guys, I, Lex Luthor, your leader, will speak now about my, Lex Luthor's plan. My... villainous, villainous plan. Question the plan at your peril. Uh... Any questions?”

And Lex’s: “Lex, you're having a difficult day. Hmm... if nothing else, I can at least learn the Flash's secret identity.... I have no idea who this is.”
    Pull List:

I like it almost as much as Wally/Lex’s Brainswap when Wally gave the speech about the Plan:
    “My fellow bad guys, I, Lex Luthor, your leader, will speak now about my, Lex Luthor's plan. My... villainous, villainous plan. Question the plan at your peril. Uh... Any questions?”

And Lex’s: “Lex, you're having a difficult day. Hmm... if nothing else, I can at least learn the Flash's secret identity.... I have no idea who this is.”
    Lol. That was a brilliant episode. One of the best ones for sure. Just so much fun.

In that episode Rosenbaum was able to play both of the DC characters he was known for at the same time.

I took this avatar when DCU Rebirth as a protest against another poster who had taken on an avatar of nuWally and was saying something to the effect that we should move forward and let the past die. I still protest that mindset: while we shouldn't love in the past, neither should it be trashed or ignored.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

Quote Originally Posted by Dataweaver View Post
    I took this avatar when DCU Rebirth as a protest against another poster who had taken on an avatar of nuWally and was saying something to the effect that we should move forward and let the past die. I still protest that mindset: while we shouldn't love in the past, neither should it be trashed or ignored.
    I had a Rebirth Wally for a Long Time, I took on this Avatar from the Flash #51 cover: “The Last Race of Wally West” as a Protest of Wally’s Death in HiC as a gesture of my hope and goodwill for DC walking away
    Pull List:

I know who you are talking about, he is Voltermont, he shall not be named. I really don't know why Green Arrow and Flash lost former sidekicks, when Batman has so many.
    I have no beef with Vegans

That's pretty cool. Appreciate you standing up. I'm assuming you'r a Wally fan as well.

DickGraysonbooktalk1.jpg

Of course Dick is a fan of the Hardy boys.

I'm primarily a Tim Drake fan. But yeah, Wally is my Flash. (I really liked the storyline in Robin where Tim had to relocate out of Gotham because of No Man's Land and ended up in Keystone City.)
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

I'm primarily a Tim Drake fan. But yeah, Wally is my Flash. (I really liked the storyline in Robin where Tim had to relocate out of Gotham because of No Man's Land and ended up in Keystone City.)
    Nice. Tim is one of my favorites as well.

Those were two fun issues. They bounce off each other well.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I am so ready for Harley to be a villain again.

I know it's not happening, but still.
    That would be nice to keep heroes as heroes and villains as villains. I'm all for redemption but nothing she has done has felt earned or constant across books.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics