Page 45 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ilan Preskovsky View Post
    Yeah, he pretty much vanished. I know he did a couple of issues of Morrison's JLA but that's about it. I've heard that he changed his name and worked at smaller companies but I'm not entirely sure if that's true.
    That's too bad. Which JLA issues?

I think he did the Aquman Rebirth one shot if I'm not mistaken. The art was a little different but still very good.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

(Formerly ilash) Ilan Preskovsky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    That's too bad. Which JLA issues?

I think he did the Aquman Rebirth one shot if I'm not mistaken. The art was a little different but still very good.
    I can't remember the exact issues but it was in the first year, possibly #7-#8, it co-starred the Conor Hawk version of Green Arrow with the Key as the villain.
    Check out my blog, Because Everyone Else Has One, for my regularly updated movie reviews.

Yeah, he pretty much vanished. I know he did a couple of issues of Morrison's JLA but that's about it. I've heard that he changed his name and worked at smaller companies but I'm not entirely sure if that's true.
    The GCD seems to list him as doing some of the work on Aquaman at the start of Rebirth?

(https://www.comics.org/penciller/nam...ic=True&page=2)

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post
    Have you seen how WB operates,they are terrible at everything,but have the best of everything right at their fingertips.yes DC is run dumb,but WB,atleast the superhero movie side of it is run much worse.cavill? Affleck? Joker and Harley movies over here movies,Gunn as SS2 director,picking actors that look nothing like their characters they are playing dark and gritty,not bright and heroic like DC should be,etc,etc
    Thank you. (Someone else who despises the choices for characters. Albeit for me "Aquaman" takes the cake. Before that eyesore, my least loved were all from the Flash TV series. But Superman who looks old enough to have new grandkids and NO spitcurl? Please. )

Who was the artist who did Wally when he was living in California after Keystone kicked him out?
    Last edited by Kyer; 10-18-2018 at 05:38 PM. Reason: Forgot sumthin'
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    The GCD seems to list him as doing some of the work on Aquaman at the start of Rebirth?

(https://www.comics.org/penciller/nam...ic=True&page=2)

He did a great job on it too. He needs to draw a Flash issue now that we have other classic Flash artist like Kolins and Porter doing them.
    AquamanRebirth_02.jpg

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kyer View Post
    Thank you. (Someone else who despises the choices for characters. Albeit for me "Aquaman" takes the cake. Before that eyesore, my least loved were all from the Flash TV series. But Superman who looks old enough to have new grandkids and NO spitcurl? Please. )

Who was the artist who did Wally when he was living in California after Keystone kicked him out?
    The artist was Paul Ryan!
    I thought he did a good job too. He pencilled from #119 - #136 and was a part of some great stories.
    (He also did a top notch job on Fantastic Four)
    He unfortunately passed away in 2016.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Spectacular Member

Hopefully this link works: http://comicbookdb.com/creator.php?ID=842

He uses the name Juan Barranco, but he did a lot of fill ins here and there.

Quote Originally Posted by darima80 View Post
    Hopefully this link works: http://comicbookdb.com/creator.php?ID=842

He uses the name Juan Barranco, but he did a lot of fill ins here and there.
    Oh wow, that's a lot more than I might have thought. Good to see. Might check some of them out.
    Check out my blog, Because Everyone Else Has One, for my regularly updated movie reviews.

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Loved that line.
    "That thought you had about me not being fast enough to stop him?"
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    Loved that line.
    "That thought you had about me not being fast enough to stop him?"
    Lol. Yup. Great moment in Return of BA. Wally"s got the "Time to kick some butt" look.

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Thank goodness I'll have something wonderful to read from DC come Tuesday.
    (What? Seriously? No, King and Didio, not that. Are you kidding me? No way in h.e.double hockey...NO! I only buy good things with my money.)

Yep! My pre-ordered copy of Flash (#5) by Mark Waid is due in just a couple of days! *does happy dance*
    Seems like forever since received #4. Just wish they'd been done in hardbound. Like Deluxe hardbound.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Thank goodness I'll have something wonderful to read from DC come Tuesday.
    (What? Seriously? No, King and Didio, not that. Are you kidding me? No way in h.e.double hockey...NO! I only buy good things with my money.)

Yep! My pre-ordered copy of Flash (#5) by Mark Waid is due in just a couple of days! *does happy dance*
    Seems like forever since received #4. Just wish they'd been done in hardbound. Like Deluxe hardbound.
    Dead Heat and Race Through Time in that one? Fantastic stuff. Waid's Flash unfortunately isn't that good again until the Dark Flash Saga.

Wally 'Ginger' West fan

Dead Heat and Race Through Time in that one? Fantastic stuff. Waid's Flash unfortunately isn't that good again until the Dark Flash Saga.
    Mmmm... so much Wally goodness! And Jay goodness! So much Wally and Jay and Bart goodness! To quote Dr. Who: "So much running!" I'm not one for villains, but Savitar was a good one. Err..bad one? Anyway, am seriously looking forward to checking out everything right down to the colors. My previous trades of these stories were old when I purchased them online and somewhat worse the wear.

They better do the Dark Flash Saga at some point. Also JLA Ape stories. I have yet to be able to read those save in bits and pieces here and there. Believe it was Walter and not Wally who lived through that hairy mess.

Mmmm... so much Wally goodness! And Jay goodness! So much Wally and Jay and Bart goodness! To quote Dr. Who: "So much running!" I'm not one for villains, but Savitar was a good one. Err..bad one? Anyway, am seriously looking forward to checking out everything right down to the colors. My previous trades of these stories were old when I purchased them online and somewhat worse the wear.

They better do the Dark Flash Saga at some point. Also JLA Ape stories. I have yet to be able to read those save in bits and pieces here and there. Believe it was Walter and not Wally who lived through that hairy mess.
    Yes it was Walter West. As well as Max Monkey and Chimpulse. lol.
    802497.jpg