Page 313 of 719 FirstFirst ... 213263303309310311312313314315316317323363413 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    The memories of that night will keep her somewhat sane.

I really do feel bad for anyone who tries to fight her during this period of time.
    RIP Charco.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    The memories of that night will keep her somewhat sane.

I really do feel bad for anyone who tries to fight her during this period of time.
    Sarada was eager for an Ishtar sandwich.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

the Mythical Power Up mode of Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam

Awaken Mode / enlightenment Mode .

this was a power up technique theorize by one of Praxat's ancestors Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam Master Mavivan Luue who live 3,000 years ago. Mavivan saw the flaws of her ancestors Boost mode, Power Mode and Max Mode techniques and want to created a mode that could truly surpass Efficiency Mode. a technique that could surpass Efficiency mode in Ki control and be more efficient. the technique she theorize she called Yamzohsitio Mode which in ancient Toadian can mean either awaken or enlightenment.

Mavivan even tried to develop the technique but was never successful . after her death other Toadian Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam Masters tried their hands at develop this mythical power up technique but none were successful.

OT: Praxat is at Capsule Corp with Qaztoh and Jinzi. Althena the real current guardian of Qacriea is with Eva on the Earth's Lookout. Althena is a good NPC and her max Power level she's currently not stronger than any thing that has been shown saw far in the RPG. in fact the frost demon Blizz could literally stomp the Toadian Guardian in his final form.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 11-15-2018 at 11:10 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Sarada: Sure, I'll humour you, kid.

Seri: Yay, let's go! *Powers up*

Sarada & Cleric: NOW WAIT JUST A GOSHDARN MINUTE HERE.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Sarada: Sure, I'll humour you, kid.

Seri: Yay, let's go! *Powers up*

Sarada & Cleric: NOW WAIT JUST A GOSHDARN MINUTE HERE.
    Sarada:

DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

In the RPG I plan on Althena the true current Guardian of Qacriea becoming Praxat's second mentor for a year and Praxat learn the Toadian combat style Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam from her while she's on Earth's Lookout. before the event where Praxat faces Killrog , Qaztoh regains the Toadian throne, and Zykona the False Guardian of Qacriea is dealt with.

by facing Killrog I mean facing Killrog and his entire army with basically the help of the Galaxy Police and warriors who will assist her in taking down Killrog and his army. also Althena will be Qaztoh's mentor as well so that Qaztoh can pass down the ancient Toadian combat style Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam fighting to other Modern Toadians like herself.

Althena's base power level is the same as Praxat base power level which is 40,000. however all four of Althena's Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam power up techniques have a higher multipliers than Praxat's Hyper Charge technique. Praxat's Hyper Charge technique is a 2x multiplier. in the RPG Praxat state to Althena at the look out that she would like to spar with her and see her Legendary strength for herself.

in Toadian historical records Althena's strength is note as being legendary and she is note as being the Toadian Kingdom's strongest queen in history of the Toadian Kingdom. by strength I mean in sheer physical power. physically with out any Ki Althena is a lot stronger than Praxat. Althena also happens to be Qaztoh's ancestor .

Althena was frozen by a the homunculus Nyarlathotep and sent to a planet in another galaxy far away from Qacriea with magic. this Homunculus would then go on to trick a Konatsian name Zykona who's planet was destroy by a doomsday weapon in the form of a golem name Xiuhcoatl . to be the false Guardian of Qacriea by using his shapeshift ability to disguise himself as Shinn and making Zykona and her brother think they have God Ki by casting a powerful illusion on them. all for the sake of one big practical joke.

however there is flaw in Nya's scheme and it's his knowledge of god Ki. he actually knows only very little about it. Besides Shinn, Nya isn't sure which beings have god ki and which don't. so Nya at the time when he trick Zykona into think she was the false Guardian and that she had god Ki. had no idea at the time rather or not Guardians had god ki.

he just went with his gut instinct.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 11-16-2018 at 12:06 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Wellp, I got home stupid late tonight. I'll catch up with the Etrina/Erosa story first thing tomorrow morning (yay Fridays!) and maybe just add a little to the Nevalinna visit since Zaofan is there anyway. But now the Shingen story is finally done.

G'nite ya'll!

to Sub-Zero MKA

for the Toadian Guardian and ancient Toadian Queen Althena Orpheus my original plan was to make her base power level as powerful as Sarada's old power level of 85,000. to showcase that Althena an ancient Toadian is stronger than Praxat modern Toadian. so yeah Althena base power level was originally going to be 85,000 . this would have mean that Althena power levels in Efficiency mode, Boost mode , Power Mode and Max Mode .

would have been 340,000 for Efficiency mode ( 4x) , 510,000 for Boost mode ( 6x) , 680,000 for Power mode ( 8x) and 850,000 for Max Mode ( 10x) .

edit: I updated Althena's base power level to where it's 50,000 making her more powerful than Praxat in her base. so in Althena base power level is now nearly 1.3 times stronger than Praxat's base power level of 40,000. overall Ancient Toadians are supposed to be currently much stronger than modern Toadians. currently as it stands there's a huge power gap between ancient Toadians and Modern Toadians.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 11-16-2018 at 01:15 AM.
    My Forum check it out

If Totoma had been around, he would've joined the Shingen battle. Because, ya know, Zaofan's his bro.

Unfortunately, he's probably in Threshling space by this point, doing epic ****.
    Last edited by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki; 11-16-2018 at 01:07 AM.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

I have no idea about Asha'rah after the battle to rescue Isthar.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

the gap between ancient Toadians and Modern Toadians

the average lazy modern adult Toadian power level: 8

modern Toadian Qaztoh base power level : 15

the average ancient Toadian base power level : 8,000

ancient Toadian Knight base power level : 10,000

ancient Toadian Elite Knight base power level : 18,000

ancient Toadian grand Elite Knight base power level: 20 ,000

modern Toadian Praxat's base power level 40,000

ancient Toadian monk base power level 40,000

Ancient Toadian Queens base power levels 45,000

most ancient Toadian Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam masters base power levels 48,000

Ancient Toadian Queen, Toadian Guardian and Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam master Althena's base power level 50,000 ( the ancient Toadian who's strength is legendary) .

modern Toadians who are still under Zykona's brainwash are absolute pacifist. this brain washing has cause these Toadians to lose their connections to their ancient roots. as Ancient Toadians weren't absolute pacifist. Ancient Toadians were peaceful semi-pacifist warriors.

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.p...artialPacifist
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 11-16-2018 at 01:44 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I have no idea about Asha'rah after the battle to rescue Isthar.
    What do you need to know? Asha'rah would have followed through the portal, I've just had a really full plate in terms of RP posting and, while I did have something meaningful to post about, I....forgot what it was. lol.

well in RP I did something with Demjir and the homunculus Nyarlathotep on Qacriea were Demjir figures out that it was Nyarlathotep who pretend to be Shinn and trick his twin sister Zykona into believe she was the current Guardian of Qacriea. first time the two met Demjir thought Nyarlathotep was really Shinn. however in the RP the second time they meet Demjir realizes that Nyarlathotep isn't Shinn and is just impersonate him. Demjir realize this by sense Nyarlathotep's foul magical energy.

of course before Demjir could revile to his twin sister Zykona that she had been played by Nyarlathotep . Nyarlathotep froze Demjir in place using magic and cast a spell on him that transform him into a Vog the popular Toadian pet.
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    What do you need to know? Asha'rah would have followed through the portal, I've just had a really full plate in terms of RP posting and, while I did have something meaningful to post about, I....forgot what it was. lol.
    I understand, no problem. It's just....

Meagan wants to be a good host, but right now it's like being a Host to a Ghost. I don't want Asha'rah to be ignored or left out. There is an open Healing tank, and plenty of food, whatever she needs.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

right now I have made the final adjustments to Toadian Guardian Althena Orpheus power levels in her various states.

Power Levels for the NPC Althena Orpheus the true current Guardian of Qacriea.

Base Power Level : 50,000

Efficiency Mode power Level : 200,000 ( 4x multiplier)

Boost mode power level : 300,000 ( 6x multiplier)

Power mode power level 400,000 ( 8x multiplier )

Max mode power level 500,000 ( 10x multiplier) drops to 25,000 due to massive Ki drainage and keeps on drop by 5 percent.

with Althena Max power level now being 500,000 she's as powerful as the Frost Demon Blizz in Max mode for five minuets.

note I have list the Golem Xiuhcoatl as having base power level of 900,600 and that's without absorbing magical energy to empower itself. with the maximum amount of magical energy absorb it's power level is insanely high. however this Golem isn't currently a threat since it's just floating around in space deactivate.

it would be threat until it actually wakes up which won't be for a really, really , really ,really ,really ,really long time. let's say by the time this mechicnal Golem wakes up both Sub-Zero MKA PCS Sarada & Parsley would have likey already reach SSJ3 by then.

How Althena's base power level compares to the base power levels of the Black Sheep, Captain Stratovarius , Galaxy Police Lieutenant Stratovarius , and Demjir .

1 the Toadian Guardian Althena Orpheus

base power level 50,000

the intergalactic Drug Lord Black Sheep

base power level 200,000

the Captain of the Stratovarius Buccaneers, Sonata Stratovarius

base power level 100,000

Galaxy Police Lieutenant Earl Stratovarius

base power level 20,000

Demjir base power level 80,000 ( self proclaim)

Killrog base power level ? ( what be revile until the event where Praxat goes back to home planet Qacriea and faces him. the event that will involved the first use of the drug red mist by Killrog and his army . cause recently back in a RP post the Black Sheep gave Killrog and his army a shipment of it)
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 11-16-2018 at 04:36 AM.
    My Forum check it out