Page 592 of 719 FirstFirst ... 92492542582588589590591592593594595596602642692 ... LastLast
Results 8,866 to 8,880 of 10777

Cleric, I'd like to have Meagan talk with Eva at some point in time. If possible.

Stil trying to figure out the rest.

Sorry, I'm just really annoyed with myself for not being able to keep up.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    That was some finale, bro. So Ishtar is Inanna now?
    Something like that.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Something like that.
    Sarada will have to get a new tattoo with her new name lol
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Sarada will have to get a new tattoo with her new name lol
    "I love you ..." Sarada trails off and pulls a piece of paper out of her pocket. "Inanna."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Cleric, I'd like to have Meagan talk with Eva at some point in time. If possible.

Stil trying to figure out the rest.

Sorry, I'm just really annoyed with myself for not being able to keep up.
    It’s all good. Just post a call to Eva and she’ll respond.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    I'll see what I can come with tomorrow, if I get stuck and need to interact I'll post it and let you know.

Name: Inanna

Race/Species: Oni
    Height/Weight: 7'1", 95kg
    Power Level: 3,500,000
    Style: Unknown

Techniques:

God Ki (Passive) - Having finally freed herself from the gilded cage, Inanna has transcended her previous limitations. Impossible to sense by beings in possession of ordinary Ki, God Ki may yet still be 'sensed' in the form of a tremendous pressure that emanates from the 'source'. Any aura of God Ki that manifests as well, is easily discerned as it has a tranquil, flame-like appearance.

Adamantine Soul (Passive)- Unwilling to allow herself to become another's puppet, Inanna's energy is not easily tampered with. Making it impossible, under normal circumstances, to drain, or manipulate her Ki. Given that her body is laced with this same energy, it also means it is quite difficult to change her physical form as well (think transmutation resistance).

Adamantine Will (Passive)- A vestige of the Boon granted her by Shek'hinah, Inanna is immune to telepathic interference, and manipulation. Her memories are likewise shielded from erasure, or tampering.

From the Ashes- Thanks to the Namekian DNA that was incorporated into her body, as long as she is not decapitated Inanna is capable of recovering from mortal injuries in a matter of moments, and dismemberment in a matter of a few hours to a few days (depending on severity).

Black Rain- A long-range technique developed by Inanna herself, she braces her wrist and fires a concentrated beam of Ki, or Hakai towards the heavens, which after a short delay fragments into dozens of smaller 'arrows' of energy which then rain down on her target from above.

Death from the Demon's Gate-A technique that blends her God Ki with her Hakai, Inanna cups her hands as if she is preparing to release a Kamehameha, only to release a massively destructive beam of Ki/Hakai after a delay of (2) posts. WARNING: May burn away clothes.

Planeswalker- A left-over from Shek'hinah's boon, Inanna's Instant Transmission is far more powerful than normal. This allows her to step between Otherworld, HIFL, and the Universe at will. The focus and energy required however, limits its use in combat to (1) times per engagement.

Aka Manah - No longer what it once was, Inanna is now capable of forming a spiritual connection between herself and and (2) individuals. One individual however, will always be (Sarada). Once the connection has been made, the target then receives the benefit of Inanna's passive abilities for the duration of the connection; as well as the ability to 'borrow' a portion of her energy for (5) posts in combat. The amount borrowed is equal to 50% of her PL, and is additive.

Polymage - Inanna is capable of using multiple types of magic. Most notably Gravity Magic, and Blood Magic.

Civilization's End- Similar to the Spirit Bomb, Ishtar drains energy from the planet itself and after a delay of (5) posts, returns the energy in the form of a massive sphere of destructive energy.

Special:

Telepathy
    Wings - Demonic Genetic Material
    Tail - Arcosian Genetic Material
    Oni Physiology
    Magic Sense (Cardinal Senses)

Arx Inosaan

So......

What’s the basic break down of what Zurvan did and why she’s now a different person? Cliff Note it for me via PM.

I guess I didn’t quite realize how far you were going with the alteration. Kind of feel like Zurvan became a real bad guy suddenly.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

So......

What’s the basic break down of what Zurvan did and why she’s now a different person? Cliff Note it for me via PM.

I guess I didn’t quite realize how far you were going with the alteration. Kind of feel like Zurvan became a real bad guy suddenly.
    It's my understanding he was always supposed to be this way.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

It's my understanding he was always supposed to be this way.
    If so that’s fine as he’s a creation of CoR, I just never played him that way myself so I was a bit surprised.

Also makes me wonder about Sheki’s role in this. If Inanna was always Ishtar’s real self, where does that leave Sheki then?
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Question: did anything come of Parsley and Ishtar uncovering that journal? I know it was translated but Incant remember if anyone did anything with the info.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Question: did anything come of Parsley and Ishtar uncovering that journal? I know it was translated but Incant remember if anyone did anything with the info.
    Not yet. They told the others but that's about it. If you want me to search Vocado for the next shrine, I can.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

So......

Been playing sort of a long con with it, but Zurvan has always been something of a ... jerk.

Essentially. He saw that in the futute, he/Sihn/the Universe would need Ishtar to be a particular way. So he guaranteed that ... at her expense.

His being friendly was always supposed to be kind of an act. He's simply an entity doing his job.

If so that’s fine as he’s a creation of CoR, I just never played him that way myself so I was a bit surprised.

Also makes me wonder about Sheki’s role in this. If Inanna was always Ishtar’s real self, where does that leave Sheki then?
    Shek'hinah pretty much after she was born, she wouldn't know much if suspect. Didn't even know she had Hakai after all.

So as far as it all goes I figure she's pretty much blameless.

Arx Inosaan

Okay, I'll do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Been playing sort of a long con with it, but Zurvan has always been something of a ... jerk.

Essentially. He saw that in the futute, he/Sihn/the Universe would need Ishtar to be a particular way. So he guaranteed that ... at her expense.

His being friendly was always supposed to be kind of an act. He's simply an entity doing his job.

Shek'hinah pretty much after she was born, she wouldn't know much if suspect. Didn't even know she had Hakai after all.

So as far as it all goes I figure she's pretty much blameless.
    What shall she call her? Ishtar was her given name. I presume she’ll want to go as Inanna then?
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM