Page 618 of 719 FirstFirst ... 118518568608614615616617618619620621622628668718 ... LastLast
Results 9,256 to 9,270 of 10777

Ran out of space, so I'm posting this here:

Dash's Techniques
    • Flight [Special]: Her dream of flight now realized, she puts it to great use. Especially when combined with speed.
    • Ki Sense [Special]
    • Ki Suppression [Special]
    • Aura Manifestation [Special]: Can Manifest her Aura, which is Blue in color. Like most Auras, it can protect her during flight and to a degree in a fight.
    • Ki Blast [Special] - Standard Ki Blast, everyone can do them.
    • Ninjutsu + Pegasus Style Martial Arts: Hand-to-hand fighting, among other things.
    • Pegasus Moves Clouds: A Martial Arts attack that focuses mostly on powerful kicks.
    • Pegasus Moves Mountains: By running around an opponent at high speed, she creates a strong wind vortex that lifts them up off the ground. Once off the ground, she leaps at them with her powerful legs and kicks really hard, as many times as needed.
    • Pegasus Moves Lightning: Straight on forward high-speed attack designed to push an opponent backward or send them flying.
    • Pegasus Brings Storms: An attack that tears up the surrounding area, knocking down trees, small buildings, and anything else similar much like a wind storm. Designed to bury her opponent so that they are pinned down and can't move.
    • Pegasus Slices the Wind: Moving in a high-speed combination of spins, flips, and/or kicks releases Ki infused into her feet. The ki is released like blades of energy that fly out and cut through the surrounding area, whatever or whoever is around her. If she aims it right, she can direct it to a single target.
    • Pegasus Commands Water: If near a source water is nearby, the technique creates a powerful water spout to blast an opponent with, much like a water cannon.
    • Pegasus Summons the Whirlwind: Ki control over the movement air, plus an ability to sense air movements. Can be combined with speed to create major wind effects.
    • Pegasus Summons Lightening: A destructive Ki attack that takes the form of a Lighting-storm.
    • Pegasus Wave: A blanket wave of destructive Ki that washes over her targets like a tsunami.
    • Sonic Blast: A Ki enhanced speed attack that creates a sonic boom, powerful enough to blow out windows and blast everyone and everything aside.
    • Fire-Ki Racer: As if an invisible car is moving at impossible speeds, two tracks of flaming ki are sent racing towards the target, the force of which blasts the target off their feet, possibly setting them on fire.
    • Binding Friendship: A technique taught to her by a very, very old Oni as repayment for a favor. The old Oni had called it something else, 'Power Fusion', but Dash renamed it. Can combine her techniques with others to create even more powerful, or even different techniques. Often uses this with Cyanna, but can do it with others as well. It works to sync up two or more techniques and merge them or overlay them. In effect, it increases the power of the combined attacks by adding the individual powers of each.
    • Accelerator: Her natural affinity for elemental manipulation is now used to boost her speed. Used with her other elemental attacks, As she channels her Ki into increasing her speed, the elements around her respond by creating an additional acceleration effect. Side effects of this may include creating such things as Dust Devils, Waterspouts, Storms, or Whirlwinds.
    • Healing Ki: Thanks to Meagan, Dash's Ki now can be used to heal her own physical injuries. It's slow and limited, but it will keep her alive and functional.
    • Storm Shield: A Ki shield that can change shape and size, and can also go from invisible to opaque/cloudy. It is also much stronger than a basic ki shield since it is infused with elemental power.
    • Solar Storm: Her Aura becomes both blindingly bright and incredibly hot, giving the impression of her being in the center of a small sun/star. The light and heat acts to blind and injure those situated within 10 feet of her.
    • Gift of the Spider - Spider Armor: Magic Helmet that summons magic armor; Variation Two, Variation Three. Both can Shape Shift to any form she chooses. There are other 'abilities' that are locked now, but may be unlocked in the future.
      • Storm Armor*: Multiplies Dash's speed by 2x and boosts her elemental control over wind, lightning, and thunder. Using this armor, she can summon and control strong winds, lightning (electricity/light), and thunder (sound); and can use them in her Techniques. It also provides increased defense against these elements. Image
      • Fire Armor*: Boosts Dash's Ki reserves by 2x and boosts her elemental control over fire and heat. Using this armor, she can summon and control fire, and use them in her Techniques. She can also infuse fire into her shields, increasing their strength.
      • Water Armor*: Multiplies Dash's speed of healing and recovery from non-life-threatening injuries by 2x, and boosts her elemental control over water (and other liquids) in all of its forms (Vapor/Steam/Fog/Mist, Liquid, Ice). Using the armor, she can summon and control water, and use it in her Techniques. She can also use it to 'read' the air if there is any moisture in the air she can sense movement and shapes within.
      • Earth Armor*: Multiplies Dash's Strength 2x. Boosts her elemental control over natural solid elements such as rocks, minerals, and metals. Using the armor, she can summon and control these elements, and use them in her Techniques. She can also use it defensively, by creating strong barriers.
      • *Techniques that work with these armors are listed separately, except for those listed in the descriptions. Each Armor has a time limit related to her energy levels and strength. Though she has mastered all four, she can't use all four one right after the other. She can switch once from one armor to another without too much trouble. However, the time for each use is based on the same pool of energy [for example: if her current energy levels only allowed for one armor to be used for 20 minutes, then two armors would only be 10 minutes each]. Overdoing it runs the risk of her collapsing or possibly even passing out.
    • Gift of the Bear - Bear’s Endurance: She has found a way to absorb ambient energy to refuel herself. When wounded or tired, she may absorb energy from the world around you to refuel and restock (sort of like the Spirit Bomb, only it replenishes her ki instead of gathers it into an attack).
    • Undine- Fluidity of Movement: At one time, Dash sought out the source of elemental powers as per the teachings of the Horse Clan. In doing so, she happened upon a water elemental. Through an interaction that will be made clear at some point, she earned the right to summon one of the powers of Undine. Undine's gift allows Dash to move like water, to become like water. It greatly enhances her speed, reflexes, reaction, and evasion making her harder to hit, making her Martial Arts more effective, and her movements virtually silent. It even speeds up her ki power-ups and attacks.
    • Thunderstorm [Raiu]: Leveling up Sonic Blast, this is a high-speed all-out assault. A torrent of powerful kicks and punches that also generate sound blasts loud enough to stun and disorientate (or worse) the target opponent. It begins with a powerup, followed immediately by slamming her fists together to generate the first sonic blast aimed at the target. Then every attack after that makes contact with the target, or with anything, creates a sonic blast. She has to keep it up to keep it going. If the target escapes long enough she has to power-down.
    • Eye of the Storm: A state of mind, a means of focusing her mind and of controlling her emotions to counter most external influences, irrational sources of anxiety or fear for example, or other attempts to unduly and unwillingly influence her emotional state. An unknown to her thank you gift given to her by Iris for her services. Note: Of course she can still feel emotions, even fear, but on her own terms and for reasons that are rational and/or reasonable.
    • Elemental State (Overview): As she Masters each of the four Elemental Armors, she will also take a step closer to mastering the elements. When this happens, she will gain the ability to physically assume one characteristic of that element briefly, very briefly. This taxes her ki, so she can't do it more than once without time to rest. But, if pushed hard enough in battle, she can tap into it. In the future, when she has achieved a higher level of power and has mastered the power of all of the elemental spirits, this will become a standard technique. For now, it's just a small taste of what she might one day achieve. Details Posted here.
    Last edited by Tami; 09-12-2020 at 03:48 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Name: The Beast God, Number Seven of the Ulthan.

Race/Species: Unknown humanoid

Height/Weight: 7’2, 500lbs

Appearance:

Power Level: Cell Games Era Super Saiyan 2.

Style: Kaiju Pugilism/Wrestling

Techniques:

-Flight

-Afterimage

-Ki Breath

-Atomic Shock

-Atomic Maelstrom

-Atomic Armageddon

Items:

-Ring of Location

-Custom communicator

-Leviathan Blade

Special: Number Seven is immune to heat and fire, able to breathe under water, and can survive in space for an undocumented period of time. He also possesses a regenerative healing factor.

History: From a long forgotten planet and race, Number Seven is one of the last of his kind. Hailing from deep in the Eastern Quadrant of space, he is considered one of the strongest in the Universe. He hasn’t been seen in person by authorities in over 100 years.

Last time he was seen was during an event the Galaxy Police call ‘The Meridian Crisis’. Five planets destroyed and millions dead. Weather or not he was personally responsible, no one knows, but reports put him there during the pinnacle moment. The GP still have him on the Top Ten most wanted, though he’a gone from Number 1 to Number 10 due to not being seen in a century.

Other: Voiced by Steve Blum.
    Hm, interesting. A new foe.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Bruh that's Godzilla.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Bruh that's Godzilla.
    SSJ2 Godzilla
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    SSJ2 Godzilla
    So Burning Godzilla.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

So Burning Godzilla.

Maybe.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Cleric, you mentioned Restraining Spells. How strong are they? Trying to figure out if Dash has a counter to them.

Oh, and your Inbox is full.
    Last edited by Tami; 01-25-2020 at 09:14 AM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Cleric, you mentioned Restraining Spells. How strong are they? Trying to figure out if Dash has a counter to them.

Oh, and your Inbox is full.
    Inbox open.

The spells individually aren’t enough to hold you, but together they make movement and action incredibly difficult. Think what Dr. Strange was going to Thanos in Infinity War/Endgame.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

The fight on Vocado's going a lot better than I thought it would.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

So Cleric what is Wilhelm exact relationship with the Princess Karis? I'm going to take a wild guess and say that their like father and daughter is that correct Cleric?
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    So Cleric what is Wilhelm exact relationship with the Princess Karis? I'm going to take a wild guess and say that their like father and daughter is that correct Cleric?
    They're the last of their race and he was tasked with protecting her while she was in cryo.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

They're the last of their race and he was tasked with protecting her while she was in cryo.
    Got it. Marks Wilhelm on the available bachelor list.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

The fight on Vocado's going a lot better than I thought it would.
    Probably a trap.

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Got it. Marks Wilhelm on the available bachelor list.
    I'm sorry, what?

Probably a trap.
    Probably, but Sarada's safe for now. Auroc's gotta live with this L now.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

I'm sorry, what?

Probably, but Sarada's safe for now. Auroc's gotta live with this L now.

You know since Wilhelm's duty is to protect Princess Karis, and they are the last of their race. I can assume that Wilhelm isn't married, and is available for dates. Since it was never stated that Wilhelm and Princess Karis were lovers.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 02-10-2020 at 12:36 AM.
    My Forum check it out