Page 277 of 719 FirstFirst ... 177227267273274275276277278279280281287327377 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,155 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    If everyone can do a quick run down of how they spent their Time Skip it would be appreciated. That’s way I don’t miss anything. What training/fight/items they got, etc.....
    Sasheem mainly travels along with Zaofan and Ochazuke to the Shrines. So far he's gotten the Spider's Blessing ability.

He'll be around later for the Zaofan event on the Lookout.

Around the time Blizz's machinations have been discovered by the GP Blizzar had since set up the Global Defense System. He's currently playing both side between the Galaxy Police and Blizz.

To give an idea, the area immediately surrounding the Archon of Lasair is currently burning at roughly 1,200°C.

Almost enough to melt bone.

AKA, you fighting King Cwispy
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    To give an idea, the area immediately surrounding the Archon of Lasair is currently burning at roughly 1,200°C.

Almost enough to melt bone.

AKA, you fighting King Cwispy
    Who wants to turn us into Cwispy Cream.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Who wants to turn us into Cwispy Cream.
    The pun, so good.

Yet the pain, so real.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Asha'rah spent the tineskip helping rescue Ishtar, meditating by the sun for several months to unlock further memories (which led to the reawakening of Tiangou) and with Erosa and Etrina for a storyline that I am not entirely sure what it entails as yet (Sandman, haiyaku! XD).

A check in with how Sihn and Shek'hinah are doing would probably be wise as well.
    Yep! I'm not doing it on purpose I swear!

Have to make some adjustments to make sure this arc finishes in time for the end of the time skip, but hoping to cover all the major points before then.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Yep! I'm not doing it on purpose I swear!

Have to make some adjustments to make sure this arc finishes in time for the end of the time skip, but hoping to cover all the major points before then.
    Is it almost time, Sandman ?

Arx Inosaan

Retired Overlord

Is it almost time, Sandman ?
    It is....I figure give Zaofan enough time to hit the ground though.

It is....I figure give Zaofan enough time to hit the ground though.
    Alright.

Poor Zaofan. He didn't sign up for tentacle time.

Arx Inosaan

Retired Overlord

Alright.

Poor Zaofan. He didn't sign up for tentacle time.
    Nobody ever signs up for tentacle time....is why Cthyllas has nothing better to do then stalk everybody else around.

Nobody ever signs up for tentacle time....is why Cthyllas has nothing better to do then stalk everybody else around.
    Ishtar: You never showed up.

Cthylla: I was just watching from the bushes.

Arx Inosaan

Retired Overlord

Name: Parsic

Race/Species: Familiar

Height/Weight: 5'6"/121 lbs

Appearance

Power Level: 2,000,042

Style: Spacial Distortion

Techniques:
    Spacial Detection
    Spacial Manipulation
    Void Bending
    Gamma Ray Burst
    Chi Entropy
    Dark Matter Blast
    Twin Polarity Pulsar
    Sphere of Vaccum Decay

Special: 42?

History:
    One of the two familiars summoned in the legend of the Stoltengarde Scion. An aspect of the cosmos given form and a will of its own, bound to a essence of the void yanked from the deepest and darkest steams of the void winds, yet by the very weight of its existence was its mind shattered almost immediately. All rationality, all sanity.....like dust in the cosmic winds before the hungry void. There was too much too see, too much to feel, places that should never be seen, things that should never be felt. All at once, she felt them....all at once they teared at her fresh form. But she resisted....for there was more to her purpose then servant to a lesser creature.

Drawn to those from which her essence was plucked, she learned her the purpose of her cursed creation....one beyond even the creators vision. The Golden Star at the center of the cosmos, she who will return all to its former purity.....and throw down the great enemy of the void.

Retired Overlord

Ishtar: You never showed up.

Cthylla: I was just watching from the bushes.
    This is Story Accurate....She is the cosmic equivalent to Ceiling Cat afterall.

This is Story Accurate....She is the cosmic equivalent to Ceiling Cat afterall.
    She's not a cat girl though.

Arx Inosaan

Retired Overlord

She's not a cat girl though.
    Doesn't stop her though.

Doesn't stop her though.

As long as she takes after dear ol' squiddy.

Arx Inosaan