Page 225 of 719 FirstFirst ... 125175215221222223224225226227228229235275325 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Eh....I don't think that was a hit against your writing, meagans definition of trust isn't right or wrong....just that it tends to loop into a catch 22 that cthylla can't process so she outright drops it. To an outsider who does not experience the concept of betrayal in the same way....the idea of quantifying how much you accept or dismiss another based on a self modified factor influrenced by dozens of variables

...oh god I need to shut off the cthylla part of my brain for a moment.
    I think my latest post spells it out more clearly, if that helps.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Nothing to sort, I just get tired of being beaten up on. Of being the butt of jokes. It would be nice, for once, if my character was taken seriously.
    Eh....Don't really see where Meagan is getting the joke butt treatment.....I mean anymore then anybody else, nowhere close to sasheem. *kekeekek*

As for being taken seriously, the fact that debates happen between Meagan and others is a sign that they do take her seriously.....I mean, would you debate anything with someone you didn't care about.

Nothing to sort, I just get tired of being beaten up on. Of being the butt of jokes. It would be nice, for once, if my character was taken seriously.
    I mean alright then, but as far as I know nobody is going out of their way to make you the butt of a joke, or beating up on you. So uh, I'm sorry for contributing to that.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Eh....Don't really see where Meagan is getting the joke butt treatment.....I mean anymore then anybody else, nowhere close to sasheem. *kekeekek*

As for being taken seriously, the fact that debates happen between Meagan and others is a sign that they do take her seriously.....I mean, would you debate anything with someone you didn't care about.
    Pretty much this, really.

If Meagan wasn't taken seriously by anyone in the group, they wouldn't go out of their way to speak with her.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I mean alright then, but as far as I know nobody is going out of their way to make you the butt of a joke, or beating up on you. So uh, I'm sorry for contributing to that.

Pretty much this, really.

If Meagan wasn't taken seriously by anyone in the group, they wouldn't go out of their way to speak with her.
    They often don't. Don't see many times when someone comes to Meagan for help, advice, or to talk. She usually has to initiate it.

Alright, I'll end it here. I just felt like the effort I was putting in to make Meagan stand out as being someone intelligent enough to able to talk one-on-one with a Voidling, instead of forcing her to step back and leave it to others like Isthar, fell flat.
    Last edited by Tami; 10-21-2018 at 03:26 PM.

"Hey Grampa don't you have to reply to Sub?"

Naw that ain't until tonight.

"GG it's tomorrow."

*type type type* 0_o

Sorry for getting cranky about it.

Retired Overlord

Sorry for getting cranky about it.
    Pfffftt......hardly noticed.

Ishtar's timeskip stuff has been started now.

Whether or not it's competent writing remains to be seen.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Ishtar's timeskip stuff has been started now.

Whether or not it's competent writing remains to be seen.
    Looks good so far.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    After a while, the Majin had stood to his feet, completely regenerated. Sasheem stretched and cracked his neck a bit, as he sarcastically spouted, "Thanks for the save, team. Really appreciated the help! Sasheem'll be sure to return the favor one day...by kicking your collective candy asses." The Majin grumbled a bit more as he grabbed the backpack full of books, which was remarkably still intact.

He then took a seat on the lookout, drew out one book, and began to peruse it's contents. " 'The Legend of the Five Schools'," he read. "...Legend?! Aint this history?" He questioned as he began to flip through several index pages. "Guess anyone can write a book after all...still can't hurt to see if it's got any useful information, though."
    ...lore-posting shall resume, hopefully, across the course of this week.

Perhaps it'll give Sasheem something to read/consider, clarity of the pieces willing.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    ...lore-posting shall resume, hopefully, across the course of this week.

Perhaps it'll give Sasheem something to read/consider, clarity of the pieces willing.
    Ah, good! I was hoping I could utilize some of the lore for Sasheem's reading. Looking forward to seeing what comes of this.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Ah, good! I was hoping I could utilize some of the lore for Sasheem's reading. Looking forward to seeing what comes of this.
    Well hope my notes will be up to snuff for this supplementary material lol

I also hope I don't get interrupted so I can write and edit this stuff, aside from actually RP in a timely manner. I'll try to get something up tomorrow in this thread!

list of Toadian Queens

500,000 years ago- Queen Lufia Orpheus ( the first Toadian Queen)

400,000 years ago - Queen Zelda Orpheus

300,000 years ago - Queen Shiva Orpheus

200,000 yeas ago - Queen Calypso Orpheus

100,000 years ago - Queen Lilith Orpheus ( Qaztoh's X9,996 Great grandmother )

90, 000 years ago - Queen Gaddian Orpheus ( Qaztoh's X8,996 great grandmother)

80,000 years ago - Queen Mlimlzi Orpheus ( Qaztoh's X7,996 great grandmother)

70,000 years ago - Queen Coarlilan Orpheus ( Qaztoh's X6,996 great grandmother)

60 ,000 years ago - Queen Katherine Orpheus ( Qaztoh's X5,996 great grandmother )

50,000 years ago - Queen Yamizokai Orpheus ( Qaztoh's X4,996 great grandmother)

40, 000 year ago Queen Minx Orpheus ) Qaztoh's X3,996 Great grandmother)

30,000 years ago Queen Doralie Orpheus ( Qaztoh's X2,996 great grandmother)

20,000 years ago Queen Freire Orpheus ( Qaztoh's X1,996 great grandmother)

10,000 years ago Queen Zemlia Orpheus ( Qaztoh's X996 great grandmother

9,000 years ago Queen Vicaziolio Orpheus ( Qaztoh's X896 great grandmother)

8,000 years ago Queen Starla Orpheus ( Qaztoh's X796 great grandmother)

7,000 years ago Queen Uykio Orpheus ( Qaztoh's X696 great grandmother)

6,000 years ago Queen Beatrix Orpheus ( Qaztoh's X596 great grandmother)

5,000 years ago Queen Tayna Orpheus ( Qaztoh's X496 great grandmother)

4,000 years ago Queen Samlimda Orpheus ( Qaztoh's X396 great grandmother)

3,000 years ago Queen Oamhai Orpheus ( Qaztoh's X296 great grandmother)

2,000 years ago Queen Althena Orpheus & Queen Ophelia Zorak ( thought to have abandoned her people Althena went out on a journey and never return. feel betray by her abandonment her one of her younger sisters name Ophelia Orpheus who took the throne . change her last name from Orpheus to Zorak. feel that she didn't want to associated with her sister who had abandoned the kingdom.

(she took care of her sister Althena's offspring and they grew up thinking that their actual mother had abandoning them . when in actuality Althena hadn't abandoned her children or the kingdom she was on a quest to seek help from Doxal who was the Guardian of Qacriea back then on an major problem her kingdom was having . what Althena didn't know was that Doxal had already passed away.

Althena was the one who was supposed to be the second Guardian of Qacriea but a nasty homunculus name Nyarlathotep imprison Althena in a crystalize structure and teleport her to a dead planet In the North Galaxy. then he put a false Guardian an female Konatsian name Zykona in her place. after that Althena became know as the Queen who abandon her kingdom. )

note: Althena is Qaztoh's X196 great grandmother.

1,000 years ago Queen Uazakioi Zorak ( 1,000 years after Queen Althena never return she wrongfully went down in history as Toadian's worst Queen and by this time the Toadians were had been brainwash by False Guardian Zykona. back before Zykona came the Toadian Kingdom was a semi pacifist kingdom. they fought when they had to protect themselves but didn't believe in killing. however they did it if it was absolute necessary. )

(with Zykona's influence in the kingdom turn into absolute pacifist Kingdom and ancient fighting style called Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam ( Way of the Peaceful Warrior ) that was practice by Toadians was since the first Toadian Queen was abolish.)

( Qaztoh's X96 great grandmother)

900 years ago Queen Rhea Zorak ( X86 great grandmother)

800 years ago Queen Gaia Zorak ( Qaztoh's X76 great grandmother)

700 years ago Queen Astraea Zorak ( Qaztoh's X66 great grandmother)

600 years ago Queen Calliope Zorak (Qaztoh's X56 Great grandmother)

500 years ago Queen Calliope Zorak C ( the 100th ) ( Qaztoh's X46 Great Grandmother)

400 years ago Queen Calliope Zorak CC (the 200th ) (Qaztoh's X36 great grandmother)

300 years ago Queen Calliope Zorak CCC ( the 300th ) ( Qaztoh's X26 great grandmother)

200 years ago Queen Calliope Zorak CD (the 400th ) ( Qaztoh's X16 great grandmother)

100 years ago Queen Calliope Zorak D ( the 500th) ( Qaztoh's X6 great grandmother )

90 years ago Queen Calliope Zorak DI ( the 501th) ( Qaztoh's X5 great grandmother)

80 years Queen Calliope Zorak DII( The 502th) ( Qaztoh's X4 Great grandmother)

70 years ago Queen Calliope Zorak DIII ( the 503th ) ( Qaztoh's X3 great grandmother)

60 years ago Queen Calliope Zorak DIV ( the 504th) ( Qaztoh's X2 great grandmother)

50 years ago Queen Calliope DV ( the 505th ) ( Qaztoh's great grandmother )

40 years ago Queen Calliope DVI ( the 506th ) ( Qaztoh's grandmother )

note : Queen Calliope DLX gave birth to only sons , no daughters.

20 years ago Queen Yaztoh Zorak ( not related to the person who was Queen before her by blood. only became Queen because she married the son of the person who was the Queen before her, and took his last name . during her reign Yaztoh would be the one to become the actual worse Queen In history of the Toadian Kingdom. a truly despicable woman who the royal staff and the commoners dislike. 9 years ago she met her end at the hands of Killrog who intelligence she insult and treat like **** the first time she met him)

Note: Althena would be Qaztoh many times great grandmother.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 05-07-2019 at 05:00 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Or is it all according to keikakku.

Arx Inosaan