Page 231 of 719 FirstFirst ... 131181221227228229230231232233234235241281331 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 10777

So I've been thinking of some lore stuff...But before I commit to it, what's everything we know about Otherworld so far? What kind of realms are in it? How is it structured? That sorta thing.

Clearly, Appel and Kiyomi need to sit down and have an in-depth discussion about the best way to torture saiyans.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Clearly, Appel and Kiyomi need to sit down and have an in-depth discussion about the best way to torture saiyans.
    Clearly. Appel likes to take her time, but also gear that torture toward a greater purpose. So it's not torture just for the sake of it.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Clearly. Appel likes to take her time, but also gear that torture toward a greater purpose. So it's not torture just for the sake of it.
    Kiyomi drew out Totoma's torture for years.

The implant that repeats Meat Market Mix-tapes 24/7 was especially effective in nurturing his hatred of purebreds. It's a shame Kami fixed that.

Kiyomi may or may not still be an actual person, though. However...

spoilers:
    Totoma used his latent Harem protagonist powers to turn her into a waifu.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    So I've been thinking of some lore stuff...But before I commit to it, what's everything we know about Otherworld so far? What kind of realms are in it? How is it structured? That sorta thing.
    Hm, well there's Soul Intake, and the Timeless Garden which ... is fairly expansive. If you're talking about like ... Throne World type stuff (localized demesnes), depends on what you're after I figure.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Kiyomi drew out Totoma's torture for years.

The implant that repeats Meat Market Mix-tapes 24/7 was especially effective in nurturing his hatred of purebreds. It's a shame Kami fixed that.
    Jesus. There are some lines that even Appel won't cross.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Kiyomi may or may not still be an actual person, though. However...

spoilers:
    Totoma used his latent Harem protagonist powers to turn her into a waifu.
    end of spoilers
    Some time later, Karine must have fed quite well.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Jesus. There are some lines that even Appel won't cross.
    And those lines were dropped right into Totoma's brain.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Some time later, Karine must have fed quite well.
    Yeah, it's been discussed, and Karine would... not react kindly to that sort of thing. Well, with... one exception, lol. But a certain factor sort of nipped that in the bud.

spoilers:
    Nikki
    end of spoilers

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Sub, your PM box is full.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Hm, well there's Soul Intake, and the Timeless Garden which ... is fairly expansive. If you're talking about like ... Throne World type stuff (localized demesnes), depends on what you're after I figure.
    I'm interested, too. I'd like to have Shinku No Manto come from some ghastly, hellish plane but don't want to duplicate lore. I'd like to use whatever's been set up.

But then there will also be the plot where he already senses that Zaofan's been to the bloody universe (Wilheim's home universe), and all that evil energy residue would be enough to tempt him to try to open a gateway to that world.

the alignment for the Stratovarius Buccaneers

Chaotic Good : Stratovarius Buccaneers are willing to break laws for what is right. they highly value freedom which is why they have tattoo of a phoenix on their arms. the tattoo represents freedom. they will help people in need, give money and food to the poor.

they have no problem with laws that are just but will go against laws that they feel are unjust. they really also go against laws if it is to help some one in need.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-22-2018 at 04:50 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Sub, your PM box is full.
    Cleared some space, boss.

I wish they'd let us store more than 100 PMs.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Various levels of HFIL, depending on how bad you are too.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Yep, I remember the Timeless Expanse, though I don't quite remember the Soul Intake. I suppose for now I just wanna know every location revealed in Otherworld so far and the what we've written regarding these places. For instance, there's Sihn's place, which is I guess is about the equivalent of where King Yemma's office in Dragon Ball. And I believe the HFIL/Hell has been referenced numerous times.

As you've mentioned, there's your stuff with the Timeless Garden and the Timeless Expanse, which...is where souls pass through, I believe? I forget, do the Oni pass judgement on all dead souls and send them off to their designated afterlife or is that Sihn's job?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    I'm interested, too. I'd like to have Shinku No Manto come from some ghastly, hellish plane but don't want to duplicate lore. I'd like to use whatever's been set up.

But then there will also be the plot where he already senses that Zaofan's been to the bloody universe (Wilheim's home universe), and all that evil energy residue would be enough to tempt him to try to open a gateway to that world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Various levels of HFIL, depending on how bad you are too.
    So the realm of Shinku no Manto would be one of these levels then?

And what about heaven? Any King Kai's planet equivalents? ...If you're willing to say just yet.