Page 234 of 719 FirstFirst ... 134184224230231232233234235236237238244284334 ... LastLast
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 10777
    Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    First Week: Battersea

Six Month Timeskip

Then like ... another week.

Then another Six Month Timeskip

Now we're about to skip again for ... six months to a year.
    Ahhh, very good.

So at this point Erosa is a year and two months old.....thats...........huh....

*Meanwhile at Asha'rahs home*

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Also, non believers aren’t exempt.

Good non believers end up as clouds generally (unless willful or powerful enough to keep their bodies) and get reincarnated.

Bad ones still get judged and thrown to HFIL. There isn’t really a racial difference in HFIL. No Namekian hell, Saiyan hell, etc......

Normally in DBZ religion is treated as kind of the same all around. There aren’t nearly as many divisions in that universe as compared to ours.
    I see what I must do. In order to get maximum gains in training, Charco must fight HFIL itself.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Ahhh, very good.

So at this point Erosa is a year and two months old.....thats...........huh....

*Meanwhile at Asha'rahs home*

Erosa's only one year old? All the more reason for Sarada to ignore her existence.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

when making a homunculus always remember quality over quantity." " for person knowledge in Alchemy with a high power level it's better to make just one homunculus than a entire army. as one homunculus would be at half of their total power life but entire army of them would be incredible weak.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Concepts like Trust and Deceit are weird to Cthylla....they only exist in an environment where lifeforms are forced into conflict with each other.

The void is infinite, the void winds never run dry and Voidling are incapable of killing each other. They are the reverse of everything Asha'rahs theme of "Life Thrives" is suppose to mean. They don't thrive out of desire or struggle to survive.....they exist in a void where such concepts are essentially meaningless. Its pointless to fight each other, because the status que never changes.....they have nothing to be deceitful about, because nothing can be gained in doing so.

Voidlings like Cthylla are overly curious because new things are like finding drops of water in a desert....a very VERY big desert.
    Strives.

But otherwise, very interesting take on the concept! The void creatures present something of a headache for Asha'rah, as they exist completely outside of her vision of creation.

No, no, those are just instances that have lead to my post.
    Again, a certain level is fine. DB is brutal at times.

Just asking we try to keep it at under the hard R/Mature rating is all.

Are you saying no more crotch attacks for Asha'rah? I enjoy doing them, but if it's against your game policy I will (very reluctantly and with much moaning but without hesitation) stop.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Though testicles may strive, Asha'rah apparently has specific targets to excise from her creation.

The narrative may say otherwise, but I hold that's the reason why U15 is so messed up, when dirtiness is godliness

Asha'rah: How dare they create. That's my job.
    Asha'rah: I'm going to take your balls and go home!

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    I sometimes wonder how he's been surviving.

Of course:

[...does this cross the line?]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    I feel like that's Erosa cosplaying as Etrina.
    For Asha'rah.

What a kinky group this has turned out to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    While Sarada watches from within a bush.
    With Ishtar shapeshifted into the bush.
    *Sarada starts munching bushes.*

I understand that balance is more Ishtar's thing than Asha'rah's, but this level of imbalance would probably turn Asha'rah off. lol.

...unless she's striving to walk and live a good, non-spine-destroyed life with those globes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post

I understand that balance is more Ishtar's thing than Asha'rah's, but this level of imbalance would probably turn Asha'rah off. lol.
    What's not pictured is a butt so massive it equalizes.

Asha'rah: I know I said 'all things strive', but perhaps you might strive a little less ...
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    I see what I must do. In order to get maximum gains in training, Charco must fight HFIL itself.

Just replace the Z Fighters with any four characters. For example: Zaofan in place of Tien, Charco in place of Yamcha, Cyanna in place of Chaozu, and Ochazuke in place of Piccolo.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

What's not pictured is a butt so massive it equalizes.

Asha'rah: I know I said 'all things strive', but perhaps you might strive a little less ...
    In a multiverse without Asha'rah, Kim Kardashian exists.
    Last edited by Lord Falcon; 10-22-2018 at 10:24 PM.

In a multiverse without Asha'rah, Kim Karashian exists.
    Asha'rah.

/limit
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

...unless she's striving to walk and live a good, non-spine-destroyed life with those globes.
    Her posture is immaculate, her core unbreakable.

...perhaps she may also be a distant relation of the Cromwells.

MAGIC.

If she headbutted someone, the follow-up from those breasts would knock their head off.

Truly , she has learned the secrets of Magic: Misdirection.

Arx Inosaan

Retired Overlord

Strives.

But otherwise, very interesting take on the concept! The void creatures present something of a headache for Asha'rah, as they exist completely outside of her vision of creation.
    General -rives all around.

...and even worse, they are essentially a giant seething mass of art critics looking at your painting from the outside in various degrees of "Meh!" "I could do better" "Burn it" and "I wonder what the ink tastes like?"

Juppter is legal in nine star systems that means it's only legal on nine planets. nine planets have actually legalized Juppter for medical use only. Medical Juppter isn't design for smoking as it comes in form of chewable medical tablets. one of these planets is Deoyama in the Disco Star System.

Medical Juppter is design to treat severe mental illnesses.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Strives.

Are you saying no more crotch attacks for Asha'rah? I enjoy doing them, but if it's against your game policy I will (very reluctantly and with much moaning but without hesitation) stop.

Asha'rah: I'm going to take your balls and go home!
    Less graphic ones are ok. Let’s refrain from deballing anyone.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM