Page 235 of 719 FirstFirst ... 135185225231232233234235236237238239245285335 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,525 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Less graphic ones are ok. Let’s refrain from deballing anyone.
    But it's like DBM Bob Barker always says! :

"Be sure to spay and neuter your threats."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Almost finished with the end of the Ishtar/Nergal stuff, should be up in the next hour. Then comes the Elemanti prelude.

/killmenow
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Retired Overlord

........atrocities and two wrongs not making a right morality aside, gotta suck for the truffles to have so many outside groups jumping to the aid of the saiyans....I mean, depending on what the response at the time had been to the truffles getting massacred.

Suddenly everyone starts jumping to the aid of the race that murdered the majority of yours while slim to none had the chance or bothered to help yours? Surprised the Truffles aren't getting hate boners for more then just saiyans.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    ........atrocities and two wrongs not making a right morality aside, gotta suck for the truffles to have so many outside groups jumping to the aid of the saiyans....I mean, depending on what the response at the time had been to the truffles getting massacred.

Suddenly everyone starts jumping to the aid of the race that murdered the majority of yours while slim to none had the chance or bothered to help yours? Surprised the Truffles aren't getting hate boners for more then just saiyans.
    ♪♪

It's a hard "Tuff" life, for us. It's a hard "Tuff" life, for us ! ...

♪♪

Arx Inosaan

So in current news... Hurricane Willa is poised to strike Mexico.

She's living up to that Battersea name, isn't she?

Also, is there a Hurricane Fife that we should be worried about, Cleric?

Hey Sub, if it's alright I'm going to need a bit more time (like an hour and a half).

Got a couple of back to back emergency calls and will need that long to deal with that/finish up the post.

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Hey Sub, if it's alright I'm going to need a bit more time (like an hour and a half).

Got a couple of back to back emergency calls and will need that long to deal with that/finish up the post.
    Sure, that's fine. I'm not done writing my part so it's good.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Sure, that's fine. I'm not done writing my part so it's good.
    The power couple strikes again, working in perfect synchronicity.

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post

Well, if the Tuffles had filed a complaint with the GP against the Saiyans, things would be different. This is what happens when you take matters into your own hands. A planetary war is one thing, massacring an entire planet is another. Not saying that teh Tuffles don't have a valid reason, only that their approach wasn't so well thought out.

Where have the Tuffles been hiding all this time?
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

I feel liek I'm already being kleft behind, everyine is jumping ahead.

I'll have ti time skip as soon as Cyanna is out of the Pendulum room.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I feel liek I'm already being kleft behind, everyine is jumping ahead.

I'll have ti time skip as soon as Cyanna is out of the Pendulum room.
    Oh don't worry. Zaofan and Etrina are still having breakfast, but Cleric just started the Spider-Shrine time skip, too, so Zaofan and Balon are in the jungle. Now would be a good time for Dash to pop up and start anew.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Oh don't worry. Zaofan and Etrina are still having breakfast, but Cleric just started the Spider-Shrine time skip, too, so Zaofan and Balon are in the jungle. Now would be a good time for Dash to pop up and start anew.
    I'm guessing Dadzukes will be there too.

Maybe even Sasheem. Unless y'all murdered him already.

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Well, if the Tuffles had filed a complaint with the GP against the Saiyans, things would be different. This is what happens when you take matters into your own hands. A planetary war is one thing, massacring an entire planet is another. Not saying that teh Tuffles don't have a valid reason, only that their approach wasn't so well thought out.

Where have the Tuffles been hiding all this time?
    They've been floating from place to place in Blizz contacted them. Then they've been chilling on world for the last few years preparing for genocide.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I'm guessing Dadzukes will be there too.

Maybe even Sasheem. Unless y'all murdered him already.
    That was the deal, yes. Sasheem will instigate a civil war between CaptainZuke and IronFan.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    That was the deal, yes. Sasheem will instigate a civil war between CaptainZuke and IronFan.
    So the true question is ... is it Balon Barnes ? Or the Winter Sasheem ?

Arx Inosaan