Page 654 of 719 FirstFirst ... 154554604644650651652653654655656657658664704 ... LastLast
Results 9,796 to 9,810 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    But why would Inanna be worried?

...unless...

When you've got everyone gunning for your gubbins; you get a little paranoid.

Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

I think either Dash needs to be between Android 18 and SSJ Vegeta ( Android Saga) or Praxat needs to be move up to Android 18 level.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Can you give a reason for why?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    I think either Dash needs to be between Android 18 and SSJ Vegeta ( Android Saga) or Praxat needs to be move up to Android 18 level.
    I'm not looking to downgrade Dash. I'm not looking to move her up either, I'm happy where she is. If you think Praxat needs to be bumped up a level, talk to Cleric about it.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Reason is that both I and Tami both see Dash as only being slightly stronger than Praxat. During their sparring matches in the ROSAT Praxat was actually pretty close to Dash in terms of power. Nothing to would suggest such a major gap as SSJ Vegeta ( Android saga) to Android 17 level.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 08-12-2020 at 01:46 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Was there anything to suggest Dash was going all out?

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I'm not looking to downgrade Dash. I'm not looking to move her up either, I'm happy where she is. If you think Praxat needs to be bumped up a level, talk to Cleric about it.
    Tami sent Cleric a Pm about this.
    My Forum check it out

In the mind scape Praxat was able to draw against Dash in a Ki blast dodging game. With Tami comment that Praxat's movements were equal graceful to Dash's. During one Sparring session in the ROSAT Both Dash and Praxat pull out their most powerful techs. During the match Dash had to evade a punch from Praxat. and this was from a Praxat who's Ki was rapidly draining because of being in Max Mode which is a a waste of stamina and Ki.

Praxat is aware of Max Mode's drawbacks and wants to develop a tech that is more powerful than it without the drawbacks. This is a goal she's working towards.
    My Forum check it out

So a Praxat that was amped, made a Dash that wasn't... move out of the way?

If anything that cements the fact that Praxat is weaker than Dash by a fair margin; if, while powered up, Praxat couldn't hit Dash.

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    So a Praxat that was amped, made a Dash that wasn't... move out of the way?

If anything that cements the fact that Praxat is weaker than Dash by a fair margin; if, while powered up, Praxat couldn't hit Dash.
    Miburo seems to believe that Dash is only slightly stronger than Praxat. and Tami seems to believe that Dash is only slightly higher than Praxat.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Honestly, I always got the impression Dash was Praxat's "sempai" so to speak. It always seemed like she was coming to Dash for advice, for tips in technique, and although there was an atmosphere of mutual respect, it always felt like Dash was the more experienced of the two of them, even if they train together often. I mean, Dash was just giving her tips on her fighting style as Praxat was struggling to integrate it, if I read correctly.

Dash is having her own struggles, but I consistently got the impression she's the more experienced and is at least slightly stronger.

In that sense, I'm not particularly surprised Dash is stronger at this point. Admittedly, that's a matter for Cleric, Tami, and You, but I'm just going off of what I've seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Dash has been training since she was a child, and has trained under Reimi and Meagan, as well as her time as a Guardian Apprentice and her three years of intense self-training.

I can see Dash at least a little higher than Praxat, but I won't comment more than that.
    My Forum check it out

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Bruce, give it a rest.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Bruce, give it a rest.
    Just saying that I agree with Tami and Miburo that Dash should be a slightly stronger and a little bit higher then Praxat.
    My Forum check it out

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

I’ll review and finalize PL’s tonight. No more discussions needed, I think.

Bruce, Praxat is still weaker than Dash. By how much remains to be seen. I’ll investigate previous game posts more tonight and double check.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    I’ll review and finalize PL’s tonight. No more discussions needed, I think.

Bruce, Praxat is still weaker than Dash. By how much remains to be seen. I’ll investigate previous game posts more tonight and double check.
    That's what I'm saying Praxat is weaker than Dash, but not by so much it would be a complete curbstomp. I don't see Praxat and Dash as equals in strength.
    My Forum check it out

Retired Overlord

Hmm.......Could I make an argument for Erosa being a step higher then what she is. She did fight off a Queen of Magic with an Ochazuke and a Zaofan.

Story never finished? Uhhh.......*skitters around helplessly*