Page 558 of 719 FirstFirst ... 58458508548554555556557558559560561562568608658 ... LastLast
Results 8,356 to 8,370 of 10777
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Cleric, Does the Coldlight have a Star Trek styled flight deck? Or a simpe, two man cockpit? A ship that large seems hard to control for just two people.
    A smallish flight deck, about five chairs. It’s about the size of three of Freiza’s larger saucer ships roughly.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    A smallish flight deck, about five chairs. It’s about the size of three of Freiza’s larger saucer ships roughly.
    So in addition to Jinzi and held, three more can be on the flight deck.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Cleric, about how long will Cyanna's training be? Roughly. In practical terms.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Cleric, about how long will Cyanna's training be? Roughly. In practical terms.
    In game world, a week.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    In game world, a week.
    Thanks.

/cl/

Praxat is a mechanical engineer. Mechanical engineering requires a understanding of mechanics, dynamics, thermodynamics, materials science, structural analysis, and electricity.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Crystal-White-3w.jpg

{NPC}
    Name: Crystal White
    Race/Species: Chromakai
    Appearance: Height 5'1", weight 107 lbs
    Title: Apprentice Guardian

Story: Some time ago, Meagan was approached by senior members of the Sisterhood of Iris. As the Guardian's eyes and ears to the people of Chroma, they had concluded that the people wished to see an Apprentice chosen from among the general population. Meagan finally agreed and allowed the Sisters to quietly began searching for potential candidates.

After several possible candidates were brought to Meagan to be interviewed, none of whom met with her approval, one was brought that made her take notice.

Crystal White, born in a small village near the capital of one of the Southern Continents, is the youngest daughter of a carpenter and a doctor. She had four older siblings, all boys. The oldest died during the war.

Her family has been known for helping others, for volunteering and lending aid when needed. Crystal, herself, when she was only 7, ran from her village to the City, evading Nagadarr, in order to pick up medicine needed by her Mother to treat several villagers who had become sick with the same illness. Running back, she made it in time to save their lives.

Since relieving Dash from her role as Apprentice, Meagan decide to offer the position to Crystal, with her parents permission of course.

They accepted, and a few days later the ceremony was held to appoint her as Junior Apprentice Guardian, making Cyanna now the Senior Apprentice Guardian.

Crystal is now in residence at the temple, continuing her education, studying and training, and learning what it means to be a Guardian.
    Last edited by Tami; 08-26-2019 at 09:34 AM.

I don't plan to use her much in story (mostly background), but story wise I've wanted Meagan to have another Apprentice who was Chromakai.

Those Cromakai who have markings on their face are the ones who were born with 'gifts', like invisibility. Crystal wasn't born with any gift, so she doesn't have the face markings.

As for actually writing something up in game about Crystal becoming an Apprentance, we'll see. If I have some spare time and feel up to it maybe I will.
    Last edited by Tami; 08-26-2019 at 06:33 AM.

The new type of Radiation Praxat will discover will be called Enigma Radiation by Praxat.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Cuz it makes no sense to anyone ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

I want over this in Discord. I'm going to have Praxat discover a new form of radiation specifically for her X-ray mod for her goggles. The idea for names for the new form of radiation were.

1 E-Radiation (Enigma Radiation)

2 F- Radiation (Fraggle Radiation)

3 J-Radiation (Jack Radiation)

4 Ki- Radiation

5 L- Radiation (Luue Radiation)

P- Radiation (Praxat Radiation),

S- Radiation (Sax Radiation)

W- Radiation (Wonder Radiation)

9 Y- Radiation (Yo-yo Radiation)

10 M- Radiation (Mighty Radiation)

Tami suggested in discord that maybe Sarada would probably insist on having a new form of radiation name after her. She also suggest Sasheem rays.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 08-26-2019 at 03:09 PM.
    My Forum check it out

I doubt Sarada would want that, I'm also not sure what naming them after Sasheem would do.

More importantly though, what do these new forms of radiation actually do ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Sarada wouldn't care. Science pretty much goes over her head.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

It's going to be a esoteric. A type non ionizing radiation that somehow has the same penetration power as X-rays due to the bizarre properties it the radiation has. Hench one of the name ideas for it being Enigma Radiation. As Enigma means a person or thing that is mysterious.

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/X-Ray_Vision
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    It's going to be a esoteric. A type non ionizing radiation that somehow has the same penetration power as X-rays due to the bizarre properties it the radiation has. Hench one of the name ideas for it being Enigma Radiation. As Enigma means a person or thing that is mysterious.

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/X-Ray_Vision
    So ... it's just X-rays, but with a different name ? I don't see why you couldn't just use, y'know, X-rays then.

Arx Inosaan