Page 591 of 719 FirstFirst ... 91491541581587588589590591592593594595601641691 ... LastLast
Results 8,851 to 8,865 of 10777

Why are the GP involved in the Toadian-Reptilia War ? They were never sent to the planet.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Why are the GP involved in the Toadian-Reptilia War ? They were never sent to the planet.

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...=1#post4627025
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    You edited after you posted it. A full 24 hours after you posted it, even. No one knew, because it's multiple pages back from the current one.

Maybe make a point to talk to people before you use their creations, yea ? Or better yet, don't edit things multiple times a day after you've posted, thus further confusing things.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

You edited after you posted it. A full 24 hours after you posted it, even. No one knew, because it's multiple pages back from the current one.

Maybe make a point to talk to people before you use their creations, yea ? Or better yet, don't edit things multiple times a day after you've posted, thus further confusing things.
    I edit because Kingpie inform me to make a quick correction.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

I edit because Kingpie inform me to make a quick correction.
    Informed you to make a quick correction that suddenly, somehow, adds the Galaxy Police to it ? Like, the fact that the post that was originally there no longer exists is a serious issue.

We can't follow what you have going on, because it literally changes from minute to minute.

Arx Inosaan

Informed you to make a quick correction that suddenly, somehow, adds the Galaxy Police to it ? Like, the fact that the post that was originally there no longer exists is a serious issue.

We can't follow what you have going on, because it literally changes from minute to minute.

I have been constantly edit my posts, because I almost always afraid my posts aren't good enough. The Quick correction he told me was that the GP hadn't arrived on Qacriea yet.
    My Forum check it out

I have been constantly edit my posts, because I almost always afraid my posts aren't good enough.
    I can understand that, think everyone here is worried that their posts aren't as good as they can be.

The issue though is that you change, and add things that weren't in there originally; or completely rewrite things so that it's essentially a different post.

Arx Inosaan

What's this?

Someone trying to incite a riot in Capital City?!

...what's the time frame here again? So many NPCs to dust off.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    What's this?

Someone trying to incite a riot in Capital City?!

...what's the time frame here again? So many NPCs to dust off.
    A week after you finished off the Doctor. About a day after Eva did what she did to Alakazah.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

I hope there is still time. I haven't given up on contributing, just trying to find enough time to do it.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Retired Overlord

Ball is in your court Cleric ma boy......

....I'll just....go to bed.....and pray Grin doesn't flex to hard on the poor man.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    No, now the fun begins.

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

No, now the fun begins.
    That was some finale, bro. So Ishtar is Inanna now?
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!