Page 712 of 719 FirstFirst ... 212612662702708709710711712713714715716 ... LastLast
Results 10,666 to 10,680 of 10777
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

On vacation the next few days. Will post soon.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Whelp, better give you some setup asap so you got something to come back to.

Gonna hold off for a bit on responding, waiting for a few of our players to get caught up.

Need to go to the penultimate level properly prepped with the full party, after all >_>;

With our party's psychics currently limited to Efrideet and Evangeline, this is probably a terrible idea, but imma do it anyway.

might be a bit nitpicky, but as always I desire details in the actions lol

Cleric, could you elaborate a bit more on the specific nature of Cancer's attack? Like is she probing for specific thoughts and memories, or is she just generally trying to incite fear, etc?

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    might be a bit nitpicky, but as always I desire details in the actions lol

Cleric, could you elaborate a bit more on the specific nature of Cancer's attack? Like is she probing for specific thoughts and memories, or is she just generally trying to incite fear, etc?
    Incite fear, panic, and dread (demoralize and terrorize the enemy before the fight even begins. Also because being afraid makes…..it easier to track/sense you all for her). She hadn’t quite got to the point of attacking individual minds (though now that Eva is outright pushing her back, that will most likely change).
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

hmm...Cleric did you want Koorimaru back or should I write him?

If it's the latter, I'll send you a PM a bit later.

hmm...Cleric did you want Koorimaru back or should I write him?

If it's the latter, I'll send you a PM a bit later.
    Have at him. You are a far better Koorimaru than I.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " Eva, I think I might decied to remain on this ship until the GP arrives with my request. I had the idea of controlling a bunch of battle mechs and my grandmother's war mech with my Bio-Electromagnokinesis to keep my distance from this Cancer person. I Want battle mechs that can harness creation energy because I know that the things we're up against are vulnerable to creation energy," Praxat said.

" Of course maybe I can use my Bio-Electromagnokinesis to turn those things we're up against into potential allies?" Praxat said.
    I have several problems with this post.

1) If Praxat wanted to fight Cancer, she should have gone through the portal to the moon.
    2) If you wanted to set up the battle mechs, it's a little too late to do that now when we're in the middle of the encounter. You had nearly a whole year to square away your sidequests, you could have asked for support from the other players who you choose to ignore. Instead you keep griefing the GM through his characters for favors at the last minute.
    3) "I want battle mechs that can harness creation energy." That's not how Creation Energy works. Please stop making up powers and shoehorning abilities and items in at the last minute, it's both inconsistent and unfair to the other players.

Maybe Praxat is not in an ideal situation right now, but quite frankly, nobody is. I'm honestly just going to have to ask you to deal with it.

I edit my post and removed the whole battle mechs and creation energy thing. I made it so that she decided to stay on the ship. I'm going to have her chat with Ochazule and Zaofan, if that's alright with you Gen. So no doing anything with creation energy, just complete focus on electromagnetism.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 08-18-2022 at 08:19 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    I edit my post and removed the whole battle mechs and creation energy thing. I made it so that she decided to stay on the ship. I'm going to have her chat with Ochazule and Zaofan, if that's alright with you Gen. So no doing anything with creation energy, just complete focus on electromagnetism.
    Praxat has been bragging about her Electromagnetic Spectrum Perception and how it's so great, she's been wearing a blindfold because her conventional sight is useless in comparison.

You've been posting about this for half a year nonstop, nearly every day.

Yet the moment a setting which has nearly no light in it comes around, where this would probably be its most useful for your character, you have Praxat bail.

I'm not understanding the logic here, but I no longer care.

Praxat has been bragging about her Electromagnetic Spectrum Perception and how it's so great, she's been wearing a blindfold because her conventional sight is useless in comparison.

You've been posting about this for half a year nonstop, nearly every day.

Yet the moment a setting which has nearly no light in it comes around, where this would probably be its most useful for your character, you have Praxat bail.

I'm not understanding the logic here, but I no longer care.

To tell you the truth the reason had Praxat bail is because I'm scared. I'm scared of her going up against Cancer and dying. I bailed Praxat out because I'm just afraid. Maybe I should just suck it up and have Praxat go through the portal, not let fear drive my actions.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 08-18-2022 at 09:04 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Just a point of clarification, Koorimaru was searching around for traces of Hakai, and therefore wherever Cancer herself is located.

I figured this would be something he would recognize having been grafted to Remnant for some time?

Just a point of clarification, Koorimaru was searching around for traces of Hakai, and therefore wherever Cancer herself is located.

I figured this would be something he would recognize having been grafted to Remnant for some time?
    Yep, that’s what he senses.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    The first fortress vanishes under the Death Ball, lit up as it is by Lantro’s net and its own glow. The only two areas left are the ritual room and the basement dungeons, both far under the ground.
    Point of clarification; is the Death Ball still going or did it hit something?