Page 689 of 719 FirstFirst ... 189589639679685686687688689690691692693699 ... LastLast
Results 10,321 to 10,335 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    This. Plus we really don't precisely know where we'll be at post time skip per se.
    Inanna will be somewhere between "Handily clappin'" and "Sasheem's cheeks".
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Still on my break, but I have been reading the RP.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post

Battersea welcomes all comers.

He’s learned a thing or two in HFIL.
    As soon as you guys get off Darkle and back to Earth this Chapter ends, time skip forward a year and a new Chaoter.
    I feel these two statements might be at odds with each other, in so far this warrants some investigation during a sidequest, or something.

...also uh...was the Lookout destroyed when the Judge shot it?

...should make a list of things to cover soon.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    I feel these two statements might be at odds with each other, in so far this warrants some investigation during a sidequest, or something.

...also uh...was the Lookout destroyed when the Judge shot it?

...should make a list of things to cover soon.
    Well, technically Battersea’s wandering around a pocket dimension, not causing problems unless he’s discovered.

And half the lookout was destroyed.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Astonishing Member

Well, technically Battersea’s wandering around a pocket dimension, not causing problems unless he’s discovered.

And half the lookout was destroyed.
    In other words, it's time for me to update Frogspierre Gaiden!

Incredible Member

An actual point for me to jump back into without feeling more lost than before! And yeah, sorry. Punching my personal issues in the face was harder than I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    An actual point for me to jump back into without feeling more lost than before! And yeah, sorry. Punching my personal issues in the face was harder than I thought.
    Only the Accupunctuar, Master of all needle elements, could bring balance to an RP group without a healer. But when the campaign needed him most, he vanished.

But I believe that Chuan can save us all.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Fabled Ascension, The Pinnacle of Rage: Avoca's anger reaches a boiling point, rocketing her power to new heights. In a burst of golden fire, she transforms into a Super Saiyan, a form of unimaginable power. In this form, her hair turns into a corona of golden flame, her musculature increases noticeably, and her eyes turn from violet to a piercing greenish-blue.
    • Death Spore Bomb– A vastly improved version of Death Spore Barrage, Death Spore Bomb is a massive energy blast. When it detonates, it explodes into countless individual blasts that spread out like shrapnel, damaging anything that happens to be near the target. Replaces Death Spore Barrage.
    • Ki Throttling – An improvement of Avoca's signature ki manipulation techniques, Ki Throttling increases the ki drain for an enemy's techniques. The more they use those techniques, the faster they burn through their energy reserves. Generic techniques use twice as much ki as normal, while signature techniques use three times as much. Replaces Ki Negation and Ki Inhibition.
    • Ultimate Glutton – an improvement of the technique bequeathed onto her by Buffet, Ultimate Glutton allows Avoca to not only ingest the entirety of an energy attack, but also maintain its full power. Her next attack is powered by the full measure of the enemy's stolen energy. Replaces Unlimited Eat Works.

Nevanlinnna's Gift, Stable Gluttony: After retreating after the battle on Ruco, Avoca was gifted an armor created for her by Nevanlinna. Created with a mixture of magic and hozon, the armor adds stability to Unlimited Eat Works, making it safer for her to consume different energies. It also allows her to redirect that consumed energy via Ultimate Glutton more effectively. This is quantified by the number of posts she can consume energy via Unlimited Eat Works increasing from three to five; as for Ultimate Glutton, she can use the stolen energy to replenish either her or another person's energy reserves.
    Last edited by Sub-Zero MKA; 11-21-2021 at 09:43 PM.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Going to be delayed in responses for a couple days. Eventually, the Part 3 story will get done, I swear, lol.

In the present situation, I'm unsure how to proceed until Ochazuke gets a bit more information about the state of the world, specifically what the..."Magical Tone" for want of a better term, is.

At the very least, Zaofan should be touching base with anyone on or near Earth.

I'm going to be posting a little less frequently in the various games in the days to come, just kinda strapped for time.

Therefore I'll ned to RP more...efficiently, so I figure I'd just ask in discussion rather than spend an in-character post on this.

Cleric, in the interest of saving time, can I get an item description of what Lord Forger's hammer does? Not expanded lore or anything like that - such where it comes from, or what Banespell did to craft it, exactly, we can figure that out later - but what Ochazuke might find through examining it?

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    I'm going to be posting a little less frequently in the various games in the days to come, just kinda strapped for time.

Therefore I'll ned to RP more...efficiently, so I figure I'd just ask in discussion rather than spend an in-character post on this.

Cleric, in the interest of saving time, can I get an item description of what Lord Forger's hammer does? Not expanded lore or anything like that - such where it comes from, or what Banespell did to craft it, exactly, we can figure that out later - but what Ochazuke might find through examining it?
    Sure.

The Forger’s Hammer has intricate Runes of Shaping carved into it, and thus one can employ them to change and shape whatever it strikes (as you witnessed Banespell doing).

Beyond that, due to it’s hammer form channeling whatever Banespell had within his house into it, it has linked the spark of True Magic he had with Eldfen’s dragonball that he had hidden there. Thus, when concentrated heavily and with a powerful Will driving it, and a spark of Creation, one can strike and essentially perform a small miracle or impossibility.

Banespell linked the dragonball to the spark and his hammer to make a weapon capable of actually harming Eldfen, and since Ochazuke’s intent and Will were so driven to do just that, he did so. Ochazuke also has the tiniest amount of permanent Creational energy, gifted by Eva, within him now. Thus, he was able to use the hanmer’s Miracle function: essentially, he sent everyone ‘home’.

In essence, there are four aspects to it:

1: It’s a magical capsule that houses Banespell’s home and forge.

2: It has Shaping Runes carved into it. These can be sued to strengthen, weaken, or change what it strikes.

3: It, if powered by enough Will and intent, because it’s linked to a spark of True Magic AND Eldfen’s own dragonball, can be used as a weapon to strike and harm the ancient dragon.

4: When used as above in 3, if one has Creational energy within them, they can enact a small ‘miracle’ essentially. It’s a bit random but is generally motivated by the users Will or thoughts. Ochazuke was concerned about Earth, angry at Eva’s death, and about his friends in general so when he struck, the ‘miracle’ sent everyone as close to home as they could. He has never been to the Saiyan colonies, so he sent the Saiyans and Inanna back to Reshlan and Maiz. Voyavoda to his house, the Earthlings to Earth, Blizzar to his office, etc......
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Of course, said Miracle can be very, very taxing of course and with his small amount is somewhat limited to what he can do with it. He was bolstered by Guardian spirits when he struck FYI, so by himself he probably couldn’t replicate the ‘teleport everyone to different places’ feat.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Astonishing Member

Held is gonna give Banespell his arms back.

I will contrive it so that they meet at some point, but Held doesn't realize he's the guy who put the hit on him, and he likes the conversation and Rune shop talk so much, he's like **** it "I rebuilt your hands."

TRANSUMATION BABY.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Held is gonna give Banespell his arms back.

I will contrive it so that they meet at some point, but Held doesn't realize he's the guy who put the hit on him, and he likes the conversation and Rune shop talk so much, he's like **** it "I rebuilt your hands."

TRANSUMATION BABY.
    Now imagine this.

Spireward just following Banespell around, chopping his hands off whenever Held restores them.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Dropping a pair of sheets for side characters that'll be playing vital roles in Sarada's part of the story.

Name: Corra

Race/Species: Saiyan (Turrip)

Height/Weight: 5'5/139

Appearance:

Power Level: Captain Ginyu (Namek Saga)

Style: None

Techniques: None

Items:
    • Med kit x3
    • Saiya-gel capsules x100
    • Med gun x1
    • Breathing apparatus
    • X-ray glasses
    • Portable examination kit

Special:
    • Insatiable appetite

History: Corra is a field doctor from the planet Turrip. She received from Saiya-jin Medical University. Initially, she began her medical career as a doctor in the largest hospital on Turrip. She manned the main healing chamber room, and played a vital part in refining the healing formula to both improve recovery speed and efficacy. This allowed for more severe injuries to be healed in a fraction of the time. For a race that bred on combat, this innovation was invaluable.

With time, she grew restless. Perhaps it was her Saiyan instincts compelling her to do more, or a natural desire to do more than aid those hellbent on destruction and tyranny, but she quit her well-paying medical career. She, along with five other doctors, traveled through the stars to war-torn planets, offering medical assistance, as well as Saiyatarian aid. Because they lacked tails - tails were removed when babies were born on Turrip, then again permanently during childhood - they passed for non-Saiyans, which helped them actually help as opposed to being run off as soon as they arrived.

Once the conquests were brought to an end, they continued their Saiyatarian efforts, but dropped the guise. Revealing themselves as Saiyans allowed them to get a jumpstart on reforming their race's image. Over time, they went from being seen as untrustworthy to being welcomed with open arms.

Corra felt fulfilled. For the first time in her life, she felt proud to be a Saiyan. Not because of her power - which was measly at best - but for the kindness she was able to show to those who had been trampled over by those with power. Might Makes Right was a sentiment her race shared for five hundred years. She was proud that she was able to disprove that notion, one planet at a time.

However, after one successful mission, she and her team returned home to find that the entire population had been exterminated and the planet occupied by an army of Tuffles. The Tuffles had been the original inhabitants of the planet. Corra and her team were forced to hideout underground until help arrived. It wasn't until three weeks later until they were rescued. Part of her understood the Tuffles' plight, the majority of her felt bitter that her friends and family were wiped out for something that they, that she had nothing to do with.

Month later, her bitterness was increased a hundred fold when a conflict between Queen Sarada and Princess Parsley and the Tuffles resulted in her home planet being destroyed. It was the first time she fully understood the hatred other races felt for her own race. It was toxic, disgusting; and she hated that she was feeling it herself. For a race that had rendered itself extinct, no less.

A few days before Queen Sarada announced her pregnancy, Corra joined Langalian historians Sellirie and Okcho, as well as Avoca, on an exploratory excursion to the Saiyan homeworld. Upon meeting the natives that still resided there, Corra was forced to realize just how far she and her fellow Turripians had strayed so far from their ancestors. She couldn't even understand their language. For the first time, she felt shame. Shame that she had strayed so far from what it meant to be a Saiyan, and shame that she didn't have any idea how to correct course.

Did her course need to be corrected?

She didn't know.

Other:
    • Like all Saiyans born on Turrip, Corra's tail was removed when she was born, then again when it grew back when she was six, then thirteen.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!