Page 211 of 719 FirstFirst ... 111161201207208209210211212213214215221261311711 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,165 of 10777
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Aw man.

I was hoping it was more spontaneous.

Like how Held runs away from women. Look, he didn't even say goodbye to all the ladies on the Lookout !
    He was so in a hurry to get back in the ship, where Jack was waiting.

Hm...
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    He was so in a hurry to get back in the ship, where Jack was waiting.

Hm...
    I've been saying it since the first time he ran out on Ishtar.

Now do you see ?!
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    What if it's interspersed by random purges?
    Sasheem would start off with random purges, offer subjugation to the survivors, and the minute they start to think he's telling the truth, purge the rest anyway.

Okay, time to catch up on postin-

*Sarada leaves*

Oh no you don't! BITES ZA DUSTO

I've been saying it since the first time he ran out on Ishtar.

Now do you see ?!
    Then again, if I were married to someone like Hilda, I'd ignore every other woman simply out of self-preservation.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Okay, time to catch up on postin-

*Sarada leaves*

Oh no you don't! BITES ZA DUSTO
    Chad had best hurry. Sarada only has fifteen minutes allotted in her daily schedule for talking to people.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Name: Aeliana

Race/Species: Myrmardaris

Height/Weight: 6'5, 475

Appearance:

Power Level: 1,250,000

Style: Modified Myrmadarian CQC

Techniques:

Aegis of the Phalanx - A simple barrier of Ki energy that can be produced by bringing her arms together.

"Xiphos & Kopis" - Named after weapons from her former life, 'Xiphos' fires thin lances of energy that slice through targets cleanly in a manner similar to the double-edged straight-sword that is its namesake. 'Kopis' however, fires lances of energy that on impact blossom out and haphazardly 'chop' the struck target; usually leaving nothing more than a bloody mess. These weapons also never run out of ammunition, as each 'round' is her own Ki.

Burst-Fire Ballista - A series of two dozen rapid fire kicks and punches designed to cripple, topple, and maim an opponent that slowly amplify with each blow struck by .2x PL. On the final blow, Aeliana's charges her fist or foot (depending) with Ki and strikes for an accumulated total of blows struck to a maximum output of 6,000,000.

Pyrrhic Victory - A last-ditch tactic, Aeliana charges herself with Ki energy before detonating, killing herself while infusing her target with ever-burning embers of Ki. This ability can only be used once. Similar in many ways to Death Magic.

Items: Teleportation Device. Xiphos & Kopis. Survival Gear.

Special: Redundant Organs. Limited Regeneration. Hyper-Dense Muscle/Bone.

History: Not much is known about Aeliana beyond her current role as sole servant to Nergal. Though there is some speculation that she was disgraced when her ability to manipulate Ki was discovered after it developed far later than normal.

Other: The Myrmadaris are a race of warlike humanoids who have selectively bred out Ki manifestation and control, viewing such as a weakness. Those newborns who display the potential for such are either sterilized when they reach breeding age, or are killed.

"If one cannot prove their worth with fang and claw alone ... their bloodline should end with them." - Unknown

Last edited by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh; 10-18-2018 at 07:28 PM.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Then again, if I were married to someone like Hilda, I'd ignore every other woman simply out of self-preservation.
    This is fair.

I've also decided that Aeliana deserves a profile. Behold ... (well it's above, lol).

Arx Inosaan

Looks good, friend. Much better than what I had in mind for her, which was nothing.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Looks good, friend. Much better than what I had in mind for her, which was nothing.
    I mean in fairness I didn't have much planned for her either ... but I gave her a name, and a species ... figured I'd at least honor her with a profile.

Gonna have the post that brings my master plan together as well, before I head off tonight.

Please look forward to it. - Cthulhu-P

Arx Inosaan

well Praxat Luue doesn't have a drug addiction only the future Toadian Queen Qaztoh Zorak does. that's why Praxat is getting Qaztoh fix of her addiction . Praxat is a royal servant more specifically she is a royal Maid and the type of maid she is a Lady's Maid.

Praxat Luue family royal servant positions

Praxat's grandparents are the royal House Stewards

Praxat's father is the Royal butler

Praxat's Mother is the Royal Housekeeper

Praxat herself would be the Royal Lady's Maid ( next to her mother this makes Praxat the third highest ranking female servant .) ( in other words Praxat is Qaztoh's personal attendant )

one of Praxat siblings is the Royal head chef

the rest of Praxat siblings are would be the rest of royal servants which includes the rest of the royal cleaning staff and the rest of the kitchen staff.

Toadian Royal Servant hierarchy

Rank 1: Royal House Steward

Rank 2: Royal Housekeeper

Rank 3: Royal Butler

Rank 4: Royal Lady's Maid

Rank 5 Royal head Chef

Rank 6: Royal footwoman

Rank 7 Royal Head Nurse

Rank 8 Royal Chamber Maids

Rank 9 Royal Parlour Maids

Rank 10 Royal House Maid

Rank 11 Royal Between Maid

Rank 12 Royal Nurse

Rank 13 Royal undercook

Rank 14 Royal Kitchen Maid

Rank 15 Royal Scullery Maid

Rank 16 royal Laundry Maid

Rank 17 Royal stable master

Rank 18 Royal Groom

Rank 19 Royal Head Gardener

Rank 20 Royal Grounds Keepers

Rank 21 Royal gate keeper.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-18-2018 at 07:46 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Name: Aeliana

Race/Species: Myrmardaris

Height/Weight: 6'5, 475

Appearance:

Power Level: 1,250,000

Style: Modified Myrmadarian CQC

Techniques:

Aegis of the Phalanx - A simple barrier of Ki energy that can be produced by bringing her arms together.

"Xiphos & Kopis" - Named after weapons from her former life, 'Xiphos' fires thin lances of energy that slice through targets cleanly in a manner similar to the double-edged straight-sword that is its namesake. 'Kopis' however, fires lances of energy that on impact blossom out and haphazardly 'chop' the struck target; usually leaving nothing more than a bloody mess. These weapons also never run out of ammunition, as each 'round' is her own Ki.

Burst-Fire Ballista - A series of two dozen rapid fire kicks and punches designed to cripple, topple, and maim an opponent that slowly amplify with each blow struck by .2x PL. On the final blow, Aeliana's charges her fist or foot (depending) with Ki and strikes for an accumulated total of blows struck to a maximum output of 6,000,000.

Pyrrhic Victory - A last-ditch tactic, Aeliana charges herself with Ki energy before detonating, killing herself while infusing her target with ever-burning embers of Ki. This ability can only be used once. Similar in many ways to Death Magic.

Items: Teleportation Device. Xiphos & Kopis. Survival Gear.

Special: Redundant Organs. Limited Regeneration. Hyper-Dense Muscle/Bone.

History: Not much is known about Aeliana beyond her current role as sole servant to Nergal. Though there is some speculation that she was disgraced when her ability to manipulate Ki was discovered after it developed far later than normal.

Other: The Myrmadaris are a race of warlike humanoids who have selectively bred out Ki manifestation and control, viewing such as a weakness. Those newborns who display the potential for such are either sterilized when they reach breeding age, or are killed.

"If one cannot prove their worth with fang and claw alone ... their bloodline should end with them." - Unknown

So this character's a collab with you and Sub? I really dig the avatar and fighting style.

I mean in fairness I didn't have much planned for her either ... but I gave her a name, and a species ... figured I'd at least honor her with a profile.

Gonna have the post that brings my master plan together as well, before I head off tonight.

Please look forward to it. - Cthulhu-P
    Oh, don't worry, I am. I hope to have the next post to my own story up tonight also.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    So this character's a collab with you and Sub? I really dig the avatar and fighting style.
    More like I gave him the characters to use since I was going in a different direction.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

More like I gave him the characters to use since I was going in a different direction.
    Like a Raccoon, I saved the sweet sweet goodies that were (Unnamed Shooty Woman, and Nergal) from the trash bin ! Sub was nice enough to allow me to do this, and now here we are.

... to be honest, I rather like Aeliana. Kinda annoyed I didn't think of the Burst-Fire Ballista for Ishtar (under a different name of course).

Oh, don't worry, I am. I hope to have the next post to my own story up tonight also.
    Ayyy.

Good stuff.

Arx Inosaan

Like a Raccoon, I saved the sweet sweet goodies that were (Unnamed Shooty Woman, and Nergal) from the trash bin ! Sub was nice enough to allow me to do this, and now here we are.
    Ah,okay cool. Where'd you scrounge up her picture from?

Ah,okay cool. Where'd you scrounge up her picture from?
    Ask Sub, he found it. I just stuck with it, cuz it's neat.

Arx Inosaan