Page 212 of 719 FirstFirst ... 112162202208209210211212213214215216222262312712 ... LastLast
Results 3,166 to 3,180 of 10777
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Ah,okay cool. Where'd you scrounge up her picture from?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Ask Sub, he found it. I just stuck with it, cuz it's neat.
    I might have gotten it while perusing Tumblr or Pintrest. Those are where I usually get my RPG images.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Sorry, Erosa-chan, Sarada-chan is saving herself for when Charco-senpai finally notices her.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

I've updated Blizzar's profile with his power level and additional techniques:

Power Level: 1,500,000

Style: Boxing

Techniques:

Fierce Flicker- Using his ki sense at close ramge to his opponent, he is able to sense enemy movmeets and dodge at the last second before counter attacking.

Supernova Straight- A powerful punch with his right hand, coated in ki to cause extra damage. If he charges it up he can use this to charge through large ki and magical blasts.

Repulsor Upper- And ki coated uppercut with his left hand. Can parry ki blasts.

Galaxy Upper-A followup uppercut to the Repulsor Upper with his right, right after the Repulsor upper connects, that knocks his opponent further into the air.

Heavenly Uppercut- A followup uppercut to the Galaxy Upper, a he switches back to the left and give a powerful uppercut that sends his opponent skyward at sound-barrier breaking speeds. The after-effect makes it appear as if the atmosphere itself was torn asunder by a celestial vortex.

Meteor Jabs- Looking for an opening, he speeds over to his target and launches a series of jabs at his opponents to wear them down and quickly speeds back, before preparing another salvo.

Doom Buster- Blizzar's telekinesis is utilized in conjunction with his ki to draw his opponent towards him by raising right arm, where he then can followup with another move.

Law Breaker- A counter-punch with Blizzar's right fist utilized against large energy blast, be they ki based or magical where he breaks through his opponent's attack and sends it flying back at them with, where's it's soon followed up by a charging punch...if his opponent isn't downed by their own attack first.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Sorry, Erosa-chan, Sarada-chan is saving herself for when Charco-senpai finally notices her.
    Erosa: Sarada-chan no Bakaaa!

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Doom Buster- Blizzar's telekinesis is utilized in conjunction with his ki to draw his opponent towards him by raising right arm, where he then can followup with another move.
    Hm. Seems to be a technique that can easily be used during a boxing match. Not to say that Blizzar has ever done such a thing, but simply pointing out that this technique can be used during such.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Hm. Seems to be a technique that can easily be used during a boxing match. Not to say that Blizzar has ever done such a thing, but simply pointing out that this technique can be used during such.
    Why, I'd daresay only a dastardly individual could demean what's supposed to be a fair and honest fight with such illicit tactics! It's certainly not the kind of behavior Blizzar would revel in.

well more of Sonata's past is shown. in a RP post Sonata is shown arguing with his brother Earl who made it on Galaxy Police. who warns him not to go along with David's plan to get rid of Bugsy and his goons. his brother Earl is prove right when David's plan is basically to massacre anyone who works for Bugsy include Bugsy himself. many of the people David kills are all innocent people.

Sonata realize when she sees the carnage that David is nuts and attempts to stop him only to fail. then it is reveal by Sonata's brother Earl that David was exiled from their home world because he was psychotic.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Sorry, I had to revise Zaofan's probable final attack in this last post to better explain it narratively, which meant several edits. It's not just a last ditch effort against Parsley, but hopefully a good summation of his philosophy to fighting in general. So as of this moment, that post is done.

If you're going to give a character a last hurrah, make it as character-driven as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Sorry, I had to revise Zaofan's probable final attack in this last post to better explain it narratively, which meant several edits. It's not just a last ditch effort against Parsley, but hopefully a good summation of his philosophy to fighting in general. So as of this moment, that post is done.

If you're going to give a character a last hurrah, make it as character-driven as possible.
    Great post. I'm sure Parsley's plenty strong, fast, and skilled enough to stop him if she weren't distracted with Etrina. Hm. Gonna wait for Sandy to reply so I can see what Etrina is going to do.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Khorne.
    So it begins.

The birth of the God of Khorne Flakes.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

So it begins.

Milk for the Milk God
    Bowls for the Bowl Throne

Incredible Member

While I figure stuff up with wine lady, what to do with Chuan? Hmm. Maybe he can... Take on someone as an apprentice. Maybe in teaching, he'll figure out ways to improve himself, too.

I wonder who would put up with his nonsense. Well, I think it'd be funny if he tried to teach Eresh and she ended up paralyzing him by accident.

Great post. I'm sure Parsley's plenty strong, fast, and skilled enough to stop him if she weren't distracted with Etrina. Hm. Gonna wait for Sandy to reply so I can see what Etrina is going to do.
    Thanks. And yeah, no doubt about Parsley's power, as she had been stopping Zaofan when he was at full strength never mind his powerlevel being nearly depleted thanks to Ki Nullification. So I tried to have him assess everything around him at superspeed, to be as observant and resourceful as possible since that's how he tries to approach the big battles anyway -- it's his way for compensating for the fact that he's never near the strongest on the battlefield, in the same vein of how street levelers have to be creative when they fight metahumans. But this sparring session has had him pushing his physical and imaginative limits more than any of the Big Bads ever had.

So whether or not it works, he's going to learn plenty from Parsley regardless of the outcome. He couldn't have gotten this far on his own (he had to use Dash's power up + Etrina going head to head with Parsley, and then he added in the others, too), so if the move works, then it's a little bittersweet in that regard. Whether it works is less important than what he's gotten out of this (besides bruises, exhaustion, broken ribs, and a ringing in his ears that just won't go away).

Also -- Sasheem never fails to deliver. Thanks, Kingofpie
    Last edited by Cyke; 10-18-2018 at 10:59 PM.

Oh, don't worry, I am. I hope to have the next post to my own story up tonight also.
    Hm ... I decided to take this next part in a weird direction ... in light of how much I liked Aeliana's profile ... it'll be up in the morning.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

So it begins.

A god usually has disciples or followers. Even priests.

I hereby declare them to be the Children of the Khorne.