Page 203 of 719 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207213253303703 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 10777
    Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I sense a dark storm approaching. Etrina had better be prepared for bad weather.
    Zaofan and Dash will be cooking up a storm? (Hurhurhur)

I found this image I might also use for Dash when she is doing her Kata.

Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

And here is Dash's younger Cousin, Jackie, who is also part of the Horse Clan. Only, instead of speed, she specializes in powerful kicks. They really didn't get along so much, so your not likely to see her unless Dash returns home.

This is just to answer the question, does Dash have any family of her own? Yes, she is an only child, but she has an extensive family as well. Most of whom are farmers and fighters who belong to the same Horse Clan.
    Last edited by Tami; 10-17-2018 at 11:07 AM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

We have the antagonists for our Android Saga.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

A... were-saiyan?

>_>
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    We have the antagonists for our Android Saga.
    That we haven't even hit the Frieza Saga, its concerning.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    A... were-saiyan?

>_>
    He's also worse than a halfbreed. He's a One-Thirdbreed
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Also Cleric, did you want to do that meeting between Ishtar and Sihn ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Also Cleric, did you want to do that meeting between Ishtar and Sihn ?
    Sure. Whenever you want.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Holy ****, I forgot about the robot samurai. That's it...I'm gonna a make an official rogue's gallery list lol.

And btw Cleric, do you have answer for that pm I sent a while ago?

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Send it again just in case.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Sure. Whenever you want.
    Uh ... now would be perfect. Want me to start it ? Figure she'll need to ask Shek'hinah to take her, since she can't go herself.

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member

Since the time-skip is upon us, and I've got some time to kill, I might as well get around to fleshing out Nevadian stuff....This was posted not too long ago, but I made some adjustments.

Galatic Republic of Nevada: The Goverment of Nevada is democratic, with a supreme representative elected every seven years. There are various governors and senators who oversee the various worlds and countries of the Nevadian empire.

The current Supreme Representative of the G.R.N is Nero Garthin of the Phoenix Tribe. Recently, perhaps due to the sudden instability sensed on the Saiyan worlds, along with the sudden regime changes and growth in power, Garthin has began a new initiative. The goal of this initiative is not entire unclear, save to ensure the cage that the universe had barely avoided being enclosed in by Saiyan aggression does not return to entrap it once more.

Nevadian defense coalition: Although called a 'defense' coalition, it is in truth the Nevadian army, used for both offensive and defensive means. The name was chosen simply to avoid emphasizing agression. Although it's usual focus is to maintain the borders of Nevadian sovereignty—most notably against Saiyans--, it is not unheard of for incursions into enemy or other territory to pursue interests held vital to Nevada at large.

It can be split into three distinct groups: Homeworld and Planetary Defense, Expansionary and intergalactic protection.

Unable to fight counter pure Saiyan might with their own, Nevadians rely on superior skill on the battlefield, along with cutting edge technology and teamwork to even the score. It is not unusual to find the Nevadians have brought a ship or a Mech to a fistfight.

While the Saiyans engage in battle for fun, Nevadians do so to ensure their way of life, and deter the encroachment of Saiyans upon Nevadian sovereignty.

Nevadian Negotiation Corps—A distinct and separate arm of the Nevadian government from it's military, tasked with finding non-violent means to expand Nevadian interests, build alliances, and dissuade enemies through bargaining and negotiation.

Solid Stick Corps: A sub-division of Nevadian Negotation Corps, tasked with dealing with the most implacable, intractable, irrational, and unreasonable of bargaining partners. More often than not, these partners hail from the Saiyan Empire. Although decent negotiators, the majority of the members in this division are known for their bravery, aggression and battle prowess, as opposed to sheer negotiation talent.

Privateers: Independent contractors hired by a sector of the Nevadian Government for various reasons ranging from unofficial enforcement of various Nevadian aims and goals. This can include imports and exports that could be considered politically difficult, raids and attacks on various ships or cities with Nevada turning a blind eye and some level of war capacity that would normally be more readily suppressed without special dispensation.

Merchants Guild: The Intergalactic Trade Guild spans throughout the cosmos, composed of all manner of traders, merchants, salesmen, farmers, etc. Although it is spear headed by the Nevadians, it has no actual ties to the Nevadian government, it's true strength being in the number of members it has, and the influence it carries within it's halls. That being said, since it is an institution with roots in Nevada, it does have some level of support from it's government

Those who are allied with the merchant's guild—be it individuals, or entire star systems—enjoy considerable protection from persecution, even from the more antagonistic races, due to the fact that trading is an almost unavoidable point of life these days, and those who are unceasingly belligerent might have extreme difficulty obtaining resources.

Nevada: The Ancestral homeworld of the Nevadian people. Once a peaceful and docile planet, an unexpected evolution has taken place. The worlds wildlife, geology, and atmospheric conditions have mutated to prove exceedingly dangerous to itself, and to the Nevadians that once occupied it. As such, the planet has been under a level seven quarantine for decades, only allowing the most experinced hunters and gathers on world for mining resources.

In recent times, as a result of the sudden influx of Saiyan power, the military has been undergoing several expeditions and training missions to strengthen it's troops. More frequent exceptions have also been made for those of the Merchants Guild, and other key Nevadian allies.

Despite the quarantine, there are several indegionus tribes that remain of Nevada, having found a way to survive in the harsh, violent land of Nevada.

Navada: A Neighbooring moon of Nevada, the first place colonized by the Nevadians, following their exodus from Nevada. Originally a world poor in resources, it's colonizers soon spread among the stars, in addition to brokering treaties with other races, allowing it to amass what it required to thrive.

Tribes: An archaic system from the time when Nevadians flourished on their home world hundreds of years ago. Several groups banded together, focused around a philosophy, symbol, and way of life. As time progressed and conflicts became more numerous, this also evolved into a particular way of doing battle.

Several tribes were taken over, wiped out, or simply faded out of existence by the time of the exodus, with the strongest, largest, or most legendary tribes remaining. Among those tribes still in existence are the Phoenix, Unicorn, Behemoth, and Bicorn tribes.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    There we go.

As ever, thoughts are appreciated !
    Great use of atmosphere there, CoR. I've always admired your fantasy writing in this game. It was a fun read!

Astonishing Member

There are technically a few more tribes and colonizes that I should bother to write down, but I'll get to that soon enough....

Colonies:

Perhaps as a result of old feuds refusing to die, or perhaps as a result of making sure they stay dead, the majority of tribes tend to be centered around a specific city, or even a specific planet. The exception to this is Navada, which has a considerable balance of the tribes, each vying for influence and power.

The Unicorn tribe is least populous in Navada—or even throughout the Nevadian empire-- considered the Metropolitian capital of the Nevadian empire, at the height of power, influence, culture, and technology. Although a moon originally, terraforming of the moon has allowed for some degree of self-sufficiency, albeit with considerable need for resources, nonetheless.

The Phoenix tribe is the most dominant power in Navada, as shown by it's illustrious prime minister, Nero Garthin, and thus, perhaps in the Nevadian empire.

The bulk of the Unicorn Tribe has remained in isolation, choosing to eschew the exodus, living in Nevada as best as they can. However, the high risk of death and mortality rates caused a need for compromise. Traditionally, those of the Unicorn tribe who are born on Nevada are sent to live with an off world relative not long after birth, who trains them in the ways and traditions of their clan. Following that training, they return to Nevada, and choose to either live with their people, or spur their ways, joining the Nevadian Empire at large.

It was the Unicorn Tribe that was reputed to once be among the highest levels of skill in battle, and arcane knowledge, although such traditions have faded by the wayside.

The Behemoth Clan, a tribe of Nevadians known for their prodigious physical strength, and powerful bodies, took hold of the rocky and arid world of Amant, a world abundant in resources, provided one has the means to access them. Compared to the other worlds home to Nevadians, this world could be considered the closest to one which embodies a 'Might makes right' approach, with strength and power being considered more desirable to skill or the various Nevadian arts of Sophistry.

The Pheonix Clan share an unusual mutation among its members, the 'Burning' Shingan. If one were to consider the 'Red' Shingan as the pride of the Nevadian people, allowing an unparalleled level of insight, the 'Burning' Shingan could be considered the manifestation of the Nevadians burning will.

The Burning Shingan allows for the manifestation of something akin to nuclear energy, with raw heat and power emanating from its user with enough intensity to turn an unprepared warrior to ash. Even those of the Pheonix clan are not immune to this power. Perhaps as a result of this 'mutation', those of the Phoenix Clan lack the Jumpstart ability found in a Nevadian such as Held, instead possessing immense regenerative capabilities, allowing them to survive their own destructive energies.

Nero Garthin is said to posses the strongest Burning Shingan in recent memory, having to take care to control himself, lest his power manifest despite his own will.

Perhaps due to the idea—or perhaps fact—that heat strengthens and enhances their abilities, the Phoenix tribe took refuge on the dual sunned planet of Rikin, it's scorching heat focused and intense enough in some places to scorch rock, and cause random fires, assuming the numerous vocanos of the world don't beat them to it. These people could almost be considered nomadic, leading simple existences as farmers and traders.

Or, rather, those who chose to live outside of the domed, terraformed cities of Rikin do, likening them to cages of sorts, the kind which the Phoenix tribe find difficult to endure, disliking constraints of that nature.

The current location of the Bicorn clan is lost to record.

Question for Sub and possibly Tami:

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Dash's blue aura flared up as she reached out to him, "Zaofan! Let's show her how fast we are." As she approached, she activated Binding Friendship which doubles each of their power levels and combines their powers. As she did, a whirlwind formed around Dash (Accelerator + Pegasus Summons the Whirlwind) as her speed increased, as she blitzed Parsley. The wind she generated pushed hard against the Saiyan.
    So would Binding Friendship do anything to Ki Nullification? In any case, once that's clarified I'll return to posting accordingly.