Page 223 of 719 FirstFirst ... 123173213219220221222223224225226227233273323 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 10777
    Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    well I edit Nyarlathotep Bio to make him part of the void. also mention that he's a shapeshifter with over 1,000 unique forms. that his most assume form is that of a demon and that no one has been able to comprehend his actual true form. that he can assume the form of others. so he can look like some one's lover, family member, closest friend.

he can even take the form of animals so he can look like some one's pet.
    Hmm...Might be better to not have him be a voidling, raises too many issues on how he's walking around without protection....or walking around at all in fact, a name like Nyarlathotep would put him into Brood Father Territory and they be big.

Hell....Just because there is a Nyarlathotep Demon, doesn't mean there can't be a Nyarlathotep Voidling who slipped the name and some power to him in the past to go nuts with.

But in either case...plenty of lovecraft gods in the sea.

imitation god ki
    Gonna raise some questions about this, actually.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Maybe work out the details with Sandman so you're not encroaching on his sthick mm ?
    right now Nyarlathotep is classified as an unknown shapeshift entity with 1,000 unique forms who can assume the form of others and animals. his classified as an unknown shapeshift entity until what his race is supposed to be is work out. oh and he carries around a spell book that is just for show since all of it's pages are blank.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Hey Sub, how quickly would you say the news of these attacks on the Saiyan would've spread throughout the galaxy?
    Itll take about a week. Sarada's going to keep it under wraps until those survivors are rescued, then she'll issue a statement.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Hmm...Might be better to not have him be a voidling, raises too many issues on how he's walking around without protection....or walking around at all in fact, a name like Nyarlathotep would put him into Brood Father Territory and they be big.

Hell....Just because there is a Nyarlathotep Demon, doesn't mean there can't be a Nyarlathotep Voidling who slipped the name and some power to him in the past to go nuts with.

But in either case...plenty of lovecraft gods in the sea.
    well I have decided that he will be officially an homunculus.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Astonishing Member

Please don't.

I haven't gotten to the point where I can justifiably have Held comprehend the mechanics of God or Hakai in any shape or form, to even comprehend the true form of their attacks.

I can probably swing Imikai, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Please don't.

I haven't gotten to the point where I can justifiably have Held comprehend the mechanics of God or Hakai in any shape or form, to even comprehend the true form of their attacks.

I can probably swing Imikai, though.
    Well Hakai is straightforward enough, it erases you on a conceptual level.

The question I was going to raise is ... "how can it be imitated". Cuz it can't.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Itll take about a week. Sarada's going to keep it under wraps until those survivors are rescued, then she'll issue a statement.
    Okay, gotcha.

Well Hakai is straightforward enough, it erases you on a conceptual level.

The question I was going to raise is ... "how can it be imitated". Cuz it can't.
    Maybe Imikai erases, but not on a conceptual level so there's a chance the erasee can be brought back.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

so Sonata's brother Earl who is a member of the Galaxy Police has shown up in the RP in the current timeline. in the RP Earl discovers a Toadian frozen in a crystal like structure who somehow end up on a dead planet and buried beneath sand.
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Maybe Imikai erases, but not on a conceptual level so there's a chance the erasee can be brought back.
    Nah, this Nyarlathotep is copying 'God Ki', and specifically Sihn's, something that's pretty well impossible given that it has to be 1) ripped from someone, 2) you know, that first one.

Arx Inosaan

Nah, this Nyarlathotep is copying 'God Ki', and specifically Sihn's, something that's pretty well impossible given that it has to be 1) ripped from someone, 2) you know, that first one.
    That...hm.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

that's because the spell that Nya uses on Zykona and Demjir doesn't actually imitated god ki. more like it just tricks Zykona and Demjir into thinking they been grant god ki when they really weren't. it tricks them into think that they have god ki. the spell is called imitation . it's a illusion spell that tricks who ever it's cast on into believe that something is there when it really isn't or that they have something when they really don't.

so Nya is not actually copy god ki the spell he cast on Zykona and Demjir is just a illusionary trick.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-20-2018 at 10:09 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    that's because the spell that Nya uses on Zykona and Demjir doesn't actually imitated god ki. more like it just tricks Zykona and Demjir into thinking they been grant god ki when they really weren't. it tricks them into think that they have god ki. the spell is called imitation . it's a illusion spell that tricks who ever it's cast on into believe that something is there when it really isn't or that they have something when they really don't.
    Might wanna clarify that, then in the profile.

Cuz saying, "HAS WHOLE BUNCHA STUFF", and then saying he imitated God Ki is kinda ... well.

Arx Inosaan

Might wanna clarify that, then in the profile.

Cuz saying, "HAS WHOLE BUNCHA STUFF", and then saying he imitated God Ki is kinda ... well.
    actually I did edit Nyarlathotep to clarify that he did use a spell to trick Zykona and Demjir into thinking they been grant God Ki. I change that entire imitated god ki part to this. "he was able to trick Zykona into becoming the false Guardian of Qacriea and use magic to fool Zykona and her brother Demjir into think they were grant god ki. " the spell is also listed under techniques.

Nyarlathotep is a Homunculus meaning that he is an artificial being create by Alchemy .
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-20-2018 at 10:37 PM.
    My Forum check it out