Page 303 of 719 FirstFirst ... 203253293299300301302303304305306307313353403 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,545 of 10777
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Thank you! I tried not to make any hints too obvious but Sarada's interpretation of fusion with the multiform nearly got me into a panic, hah. But in oversight, initially I had emphasized that he had a double-voice like a classic fusion, but somewhere down the line I just stopped mentioning that.

Zaofan's likely going to piece some things together and explain it to the group to help explain the connection. Once someone helps him up, of course.

Also, this means that a middle-aged human and a hellish demon did the Fusion Dance *successfully*, if you want to keep that image in your mind.
    Oh that was her being dumb and not knowing what the multi form technique was.

This is actually a prime opportunity for her to see and learn the fusion dance for later use. She may have to prolong human Ryu's death a little while until he shows her.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Retired Overlord

Chrona: Yo....Listen, I'm gonna be SUPER vague about everything and not provide proper answers because time steam contamination and stuff....so just trust me and jam your soul into this rock.

Zaofan: ....

Chrona: WHY DOESN'T ANYONE TRUST ME!!?

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Chrona: Yo....Listen, I'm gonna be SUPER vague about everything and not provide proper answers because time steam contamination and stuff....so just trust me and jam your soul into this rock.

Asha'rah: *Laughs* Why don't you search the time streams until you find out?

For someone who's supposed to have trial and errored this into the ground Dr. Strange style, Chrona came within a millimeter of being on the receiving end of Asha'rah's violence.

But she finally showed something Asha'rah might respect.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post

For someone who's supposed to have trial and errored this into the ground Dr. Strange style, Chrona came within a millimeter of being on the receiving end of Asha'rah's violence.

A bigger, golden version of herself?

A bigger, golden version of herself?
    Striving.

*tenchars*

Ishtar might have actually gotten involved at that point.

Of course, Chrona being a sapient fragment of Zurvan ... might not have needed to do anything. She's likely still comfortably above us.

Also, Sandman.

Ishtar ate Parsic's energy. What does she win ? Is it tentacles ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Part of Zaofan's frustration with that would be that, by now, it's been shown over and over and over again that he is completely ill-equipped to handle such things.

But his care for his friends and his impulsive need as an explorer to try all sorts of new experiences (heck, that's how Etrina roped him in the first place) will mean he'll say yes anyway.

Ah. In that case your claim is not quite the same as it might first be taken. Ishtar must by definition of her existence be beaten until she's running on empty before she can be killed.
    In essence.

You could cut her into pieces ala Freeza at this point, and provided she's not out of energy, she's going to be pretty well annoyed/hurt but she's gonna be alive.

Makes for an interesting clash with hakai. I get that Ishtar's better synced with her hakai now than she used to be, but that doesn't immunize her from other people's hakai. And hakai's entire purpose is to utterly obliterate things from existence. Maybe it'd burn through her reserves faster, in the same vein as how Freeza tanked a hakai attack?
    See now this is an interesting question. I think Freeza tanked it by burning through his reserves to consume it though, given what it does it'd make sense if 'giving it something to destroy instead' is what happened.

With Ishtar though ... without getting into all of her defenses/resistances beyond her 'really hard to kill now', it's probably safe to say she fares a bit better than Freeza did.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post

Of course, Chrona being a sapient fragment of Zurvan ... might not have needed to do anything. She's likely still comfortably above us.

Also, Sandman.

She ain't getting anything til she goes the megaman jump and absorb all the orbs....

.....that said, I'll need to post that soon as well....just slightly less prioritized at the moment. Don't worry....it'll be great....maybe.

She already has the eye color for it anyways.

She ain't getting anything til she goes the megaman jump and absorb all the orbs....

.....that said, I'll need to post that soon as well....just slightly less prioritized at the moment. Don't worry....it'll be great....maybe.

She already has the eye color for it anyways.
    *Parsic attempts to chestburst*

*Ishtar shapeshift and keeps her trapped*

Parsic: That is not how this works.

Ishtar: Should have thought of that when you tried to eat me !

Arx Inosaan

Retired Overlord

*Parsic attempts to chestburst*

*Ishtar shapeshift and keeps her trapped*

Parsic: That is not how this works.

Ishtar: Should have thought of that when you tried to eat me !
    Chestbursting isn't eldritch enough.

Wait a sec....

*Turns Ishtar inside out, ends up with Parsic*

Parsic: *blows raspberry*

Also, Sandman.

*Checks*

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Official Power Level chart for this game. I plan on keeping things more...even keeled than DBZ/DBS turned into (no hundreds of millions in PL’s) and I intend on keeping my players much more relevant than the show/manga did. Now, obviously power levels are bull crap after a certain point and they’ll mean little to actual skillful posts and meaningful and fun contributions.

This is just a reference point.

Freiza Final Form Full Power (Freiza Arc): 2,500,000
    Cyborg Freiza: 3,000,000
    King Kold: 2,500,000
    Android 19: 2,000,000
    Android 20: 2,000,000
    Android 18: 7,000,000
    Android 17: 7,500,000
    Android 16: 9,000,000
    Cell 1: 7,000,000
    Cell 2: 10,000,000
    Perfect Cell: 13,000,000
    Super Perfect Cell: 15,000,000
    Dabura: 12,000,000
    Majin Buu: 17,000,000
    Super Buu: 20,000,000
    Gotenks Buu: 25,000,000
    Gohan Buu: 32,000,000
    Kid Buu: 18,000,000

——————

Cell Games Era Z-Fighters:

Chioutzu: 500,000
    Yamaha: 1,000,000
    Tien: 3,000,000
    Krillin: 3,500,000
    Piccolo: 10,000,000
    SSJ Trunks: 12,250,000
    SSJ Vegeta: 12,000,000
    SSJ Goku: 13,000,000
    SSJ Gohan: 11,500,000
    SSJ2 Gohan: 16,000,000.

—————

I can go on if anyone wants to reference more PL’s (Buu Saga good guys or even DBS stuff).

So, using this, please think hard on your various NPC characters and how powerful you are making them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Current Power Levels:

Asha’rah: 100,000

Ishtar: 85,000

Yeah probably. I don't think Chrona is meant to be remotely comparable to Zurvan in power, but if Cleric's chart still holds true then Asha'rah and Ishtar together would still have a tough time against Chiaotzu.
    Last edited by Lord Falcon; 11-15-2018 at 01:02 PM.

Retired Overlord

*Checks*

Yeah probably. I don't think Chrona is meant to be remotely comparable to Zurvan in power, but if Cleric's chart still holds true then Asha'rah and Ishtar together would still have a tough time against Chiaotzu.
    Technically she isn’t even on parsics level. In fact..with my original estimate in mind, she is about chiaotzu level.

But like Zurvan, she has temporal powers that render her way more dangerous then she would otherwise be.

(Example being the time she introduced herself to Ishtar, screwed it up, turned back time and did it again.)

It's always the ones you least suspect. Remember when he fed pork to Oolong?

Not yet ready to finish up. I wanted to do something more with Dash, not sure I'll have time. I'll see what I can do later.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.