Page 199 of 719 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199200201202203209249299699 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Question for the larger group: obviously other than Eva and Kai, are any player-characters staying at the Lookout during the time skip?
    Uh ...

Ishtar will be with Sarada initially, though given that it seems like Sarada's exiting stage left for an arc, I'll need to figure out how to bring Ishtar back.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Question for the larger group: obviously other than Eva and Kai, are any player-characters staying at the Lookout during the time skip?
    Tasure will probably stare stoicly off the Lookout's edge for (insert time-skip length).
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    ....Well, I suppose it's not out of the question for Held.

I don't plan to have him return to his own world until after the timeskip, so in theory, he might stop by to crash at the lookout from time to time...Any word on how long the skip is?
    Cleric mentioned a year when I asked, but it's not confirmed.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Parsley has nowhere else to go. She might duck out to see her girlfriend, but other than that, Lookout it is.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

As yes, and here's the franchise that Held dragged into the game:

Ahem, ANYWAY...

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    ....Well, I suppose it's not out of the question for Held.

I don't plan to have him return to his own world until after the timeskip, so in theory, he might stop by to crash at the lookout from time to time...Any word on how long the skip is?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Uh ...

Ishtar will be with Sarada initially, though given that it seems like Sarada's exiting stage left for an arc, I'll need to figure out how to bring Ishtar back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Tasure will probably stare stoicly off the Lookout's edge for (insert time-skip length).
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Parsley has nowhere else to go. She might duck out to see her girlfriend, but other than that, Lookout it is.
    Gotcha, thanks, though I've no clue about the length of the time skip, either. I'm thinking of having Zaofan visit the Lookout during one of his side quests, but I'll give a head's up if/when that happens. It'd be nice to have him interact with other PCs during one of his own side quests, instead of him being off in his own little world.
    Last edited by Cyke; 10-16-2018 at 02:06 PM.

Maybe I'll have the Squadron stay there during the timeskip to help defend it if everyone will be away

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Maybe I'll have the Squadron stay there during the timeskip to help defend it if everyone will be away
    Good lord, I would love to play with the Squadron. No joke.

*Parsley and Tasure glare stoicly at each other for a year*

Kai: They've been at this for a year, yet haven't attacked. Why?

Evangeline: Warriors of their caliber fight the battle before it's even begun. They're making advances, foreseeing counter-attacks... dozens, hundreds, thousands of moves in advance. And it seems they've stalemated for an entire year.

In reality, they've both gone into hibernation because of lack of food, still standing, still glaring.

As yes, and here's the franchise that Held dragged into the game:

Ahem, ANYWAY...

Gotcha, thanks, though I've no clue about the length of the time skip. I'm thinking of having Zaofan visit the Lookout during one of his side quests, but I'll give a head's up if/when that happens. It'd be nice to have him interact with other PCs during one of his own side quests, instead of him being off in his own little world.
    Oh, heh.

Ishtar won't be around for a reunión.

Arx Inosaan

so the idea for David Floyd Skynyrd Sinatra / Mr. Sinatra past. is to have him be Esper who was former cadet of the Galaxy Police who despite passing the required test to be a galactic lawman and scoring highly on it was kick out because he didn't meet the parameters of the Galaxy Police due his psychological evaluation results.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

I gave no thought into what Parsley's martial arts style would entail outside of the name, but I figured the tiger style kung fu would suit her the best. It's an aggressive style, which I suppose would go purposefully clash with her more reserved nature.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

The urge to have Totoma butt into the fight against Sasheem is overwhelming.

But I don't think U15 can handle that amount of ham.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    The urge to have Totoma butt into the fight against Sasheem is overwhelming.

But I don't think U15 can handle that amount of ham.
    I dunno, man. I'm not sure U15 has enough ham.

So go for it if you want, aha.

I gave no thought into what Parsley's martial arts style would entail outside of the name, but I figured the tiger style kung fu would suit her the best. It's an aggressive style, which I suppose would go purposefully clash with her more reserved nature.
    Zaofan: Aggression...! My one weakness...!

Aside from whips and chains. They excite me.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    I dunno, man. I'm not sure U15 has enough ham.

So go for it if you want, aha.
    Unfortunately, I've been a bit...wiped out, in general, the past few days, so I'll probably abstain.

Zaofan: Aggression...! My one weakness...!

Aside from whips and chains. They excite me.
    Totoma: ...you too, huh?