Page 609 of 719 FirstFirst ... 109509559599605606607608609610611612613619659709 ... LastLast
Results 9,121 to 9,135 of 10777
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Deadline for side quest time skip stuff is approaching, folks. Main quest starts back up soon.

Also, Bruce, that’s a whole lot of stuff. Try to pare that down, please, from now on. It’s also a bit hard to follow.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Deadline for side quest time skip stuff is approaching, folks. Main quest starts back up soon.

Also, Bruce, that’s a whole lot of stuff. Try to pare that down, please, from now on. It’s also a bit hard to follow.
    There's stuff I need to do in the side quest. like the part were Althena reads were the Beast-man alien is introduce , and other important stuff in the Mural. But I'
    ll try to pare down Althena's reading the Mural, Cleric.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 12-11-2019 at 07:41 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

A Demonic Army ?

From where ? Certainly not the Demon Realm.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

No Zerxes Demonic army isn't from the demon realm, and weren't really army of actual demons.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Then they're not especially demonic then, are they ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Demonic in that Zerxes army was extremely cruel. It's a title.

https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/demonic
    My Forum check it out

I'm no expert in this particular anime anime, but out of curiosity, isn't this whole demonic army thing a from Seven Deadly Sins/Nanatsu no Taizai? With its Demon Clan and the ten commandments and whatnot?
    Last edited by KingofPie; 12-11-2019 at 09:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    I'm no expert in this particular anime anime, but out of curiosity, isn't this whole demonic army thing a from Seven Deadly Sins/Nanatsu no Taizai? With its Demon Clan and the ten commandments and whatnot?
    Yeah that's were I got the idea from.
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Demonic in that Zerxes army was extremely cruel. It's a title.

https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/demonic
    While being cruel could itself been an aspect of a Demon, the definition and site you linked isn't at all accurate beyond that. Cruelty is not the sole defining characteristic of a demon, nor is it the only criteria for being considered 'Demonic'. The adjective instead implies either possession by demon, or that an individual(s) is/are acting in a manner so horrific, it would make a demon proud.

adjective: inspired as if by a demon, indwelling spirit, or genius.
    So by your own admission to them not being demons, they'd had to have done something so horrible that they rightfully earned the title. Being cruel alone is hardly justification for equating them to demons.

Nice try though.

Arx Inosaan

Yeah that's were I got the idea from.
    Hmm, yeah makes sense. Just make sure you avoid, well, copying plots from it wholesale. I've noticed recently you sort of just recited an entire story arc from FMA near beat for beat aside from it involving different characters. You even linked the scene that you were copying it from. That's uh...if it isn't quite plagiarism, it's bordering on it.

It's okay to take inspiration from things, we all do, but just sorta taking a scene or a plot of an anime and just swapping out the characters from it for your own doesnt quite lead to good story telling.

I wish the side quest timeskip stuff could last longer. There's stuff I really want to do with Tami such as, Althena visiting Choma. Althena getting her own Guardian Network room on Qacriea. Establishing a Qacriea and Chroma alliance.
    My Forum check it out

I wish the side quest timeskip stuff could last longer. There's stuff I really want to do with Tami such as, Althena visiting Choma. Althena getting her own Guardian Network room on Qacriea. Establishing a Qacriea and Chroma alliance.
    As neat as side-quests are, it's been almost two months since the main quest pause. Cleric has been gracious enough to extend out the time so everyone can wrap up things, but I'm pretty sure he's been chomping at the bit to get back to the game proper for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    As neat as side-quests are, it's been almost two months since the main quest pause. Cleric has been gracious enough to extend out the time so everyone can wrap up things, but I'm pretty sure he's been chomping at the bit to get back to the game proper for a while.
    I'm curious to see how he handles both Parsley losing her goddamn mind and Inanna literally getting ready to vaporize Vocado, myself.

Arx Inosaan

Praxat new skill

22. Skysplitter ( Aoem, Zawk Style): Using her ancestor Disdemona's sword. Praxat sends out a barrage of balls of electricity that Praxat can make home in on a target . To finish it off the her new technique. She sends out a condense wave of electromagnetic energy with enough power to smash through a barrier. and she can charge up this wave of electromagnetic energy before unleashing it.

The powerful electromagnetic field in her ancestor Disdemona's sword. Helps her guide the multiple balls of electricity she sends at a target. It also allows her to channeled her bio electromagnetic energy into it, and focus that energy to one point. The very tip of the sword.

new items.

1 Her ancestor Disdemona's sword Thunderstorm Blade.

2. Atlas ( Her latest power armor constructed from parts of her grandmother Araxat's mech)
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 12-12-2019 at 02:01 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I'm curious to see how he handles both Parsley losing her goddamn mind and Inanna literally getting ready to vaporize Vocado, myself.

*Slinks away quickly to further plot*
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM