Page 536 of 719 FirstFirst ... 36436486526532533534535536537538539540546586636 ... LastLast
Results 8,026 to 8,040 of 10777

Been noodling something

AT1 is a divergent future that happened as a result of the Junjo (Alt Etrina / Alt Jinzi 1)
    AT2 is the result of something that upended Ishtar's tenure as the Destroyer - to be revealed later, naturally (Sheriff Zaofan)
    AT3 diverged if Asha'rah woke up to a different dominant species on Earth (Pyrus / Frost Knight)
    AT5 an alternate universe with alternate magical namekians (Pike)

...so Cleric, who was involved in the Capital City invasion from the Tournament/AT4 and the mysterious AT6? Or am I looking too hard for patterns here and will see shortly?

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Aw ****. Here we go again.

https://www.strawpoll.me/17925469
    Last edited by Sub-Zero MKA; 05-02-2019 at 03:48 PM. Reason: Forgot Blizzar, correct order
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Been noodling something

AT1 is a divergent future that happened as a result of the Junjo (Alt Etrina / Alt Jinzi 1)
    AT2 is the result of something that upended Ishtar's tenure as the Destroyer - to be revealed later, naturally (Sheriff Zaofan)
    AT3 diverged if Asha'rah woke up to a different dominant species on Earth (Pyrus / Frost Knight)
    AT5 an alternate universe with alternate magical namekians (Pike)

...so Cleric, who was involved in the Capital City invasion from the Tournament/AT4 and the mysterious AT6? Or am I looking too hard for patterns here and will see shortly?
    I shall explain in a bit, but refresh me a tad, please. Have we done more than three tournaments? (Batterrsea’s, Sarada’s, and Incenio’s).
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    I shall explain in a bit, but refresh me a tad, please. Have we done more than three tournaments? (Batterrsea’s, Sarada’s, and Incenio’s).
    Unless I missed something, those have been the only three.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

After we have five tournaments, we summon Exodia.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Sorry but I don't think I can post until tomorrow.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    After we have five tournaments, we summon Exodia.
    ...I need to have Held get one of the Three Nevadian God cards.

......Wait, Crazy Horn is one, lol.

HE NEEDS ALL THREE THEN.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    ...I need to have Held get one of the Three Nevadian God cards.

......Wait, Crazy Horn is one, lol.

HE NEEDS ALL THREE THEN.
    He'd have to talk to Ishtar, and that **** ain't happening.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

OT: Will be on tonight to answer questions/PM’s and move the story into a new thread.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

With the weather improving, the sun shining brighter, and the air getting warmer, I need more reasons to stay inside. Where can I start with Zaofan when I return? Or should I just wait until the new thread gets started?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    With the weather improving, the sun shining brighter, and the air getting warmer, I need more reasons to stay inside. Where can I start with Zaofan when I return? Or should I just wait until the new thread gets started?
    Just about everyone is on the lookout, so it should be easy to get back into the game. Maybe Zao can join the next mission.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

I will be focusing on tactician part of Praxat's Bloodline to establish her as a tactician.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    I will be focusing on tactician part of Praxat's Bloodline to establish her as a tactician.
    It would be better to show this through her actions rather than having her state repeatedly that she is a tactician.

Furthermore, it comes off as odd when Praxat shows up in the middle of a strategy session where characters are already gathering information and telling them that they need to gather information. Because, yes, they know that, and that is what they're doing.

Also Ochazuke asked her specific questions. If you're not going to interact with my character, I must question why you're quoting my posts in your replies at all.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    It would be better to show this through her actions rather than having her state repeatedly that she is a tactician.

Furthermore, it comes off as odd when Praxat shows up in the middle of a strategy session where characters are already gathering information and telling them that they need to gather information. Because, yes, they know that, and that is what they're doing.

Also Ochazuke asked her specific questions. If you're not going to interact with my character, I must question why you're quoting my posts in your replies at all.
    Praxat has answer Ochazuke's questions so now she is interact with him. Praxat has told Ochazuke the reason why she never told any one what any of her plans were before was because she was doubtful anyone would ever listen to them. she also tells Ochazuke that she actually has no plan at the moment and shows him the first page of her planner which contains a diagram of a chess tactic.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 05-03-2019 at 07:04 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

So after like...five months...finally got those drawings you asked for, Cleric

First Ishtar:

And President Cohb Grinthorn:

Happy Birthday...uh, Merry Christmas...Happy New Year...Valentines...Easter...oof