Page 28 of 719 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878128528 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Somewhere in another universe, Magnus Lindström is shuddering softly.
    *insert sex joke here*
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    *insert sex joke here*
    I wonder whose wife/girlfriend she's going to try and steal intimate pictures of.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Praxat is at Capsule Corp to make special combat googles that will improve her poor vision . if someone is standing 20 feet in front of her she might as well not be able to see them at all. that's how bad her vision is. at 20 feet all Praxat could see of a person on land is a unrecognizable blur.

yeah she's going to have on cool looking googles not cartoony oversize glasses. well as cool as they could be for a creature with big bulging eyes. although oversize cartoonish glasses would be hilarious.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 08-22-2018 at 12:02 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

So, does anyone know how i can set up a convo between Nunlil and Meagan?
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

I'm still around, and life is dying down. I have, I believe, 15+ pages of reading to catch up on, and I'll need to figure out how to insert Zaofan properly.

Or if he gets kidnapped or something...

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    I'm still around, and life is dying down. I have, I believe, 15+ pages of reading to catch up on, and I'll need to figure out how to insert Zaofan properly.

Or if he gets kidnapped or something...
    Have him show up late. that way he and you are both confused at the same time.

Astonishing Member

I'll likely edit this later, but here we are for the moment.

Heralding Horn---Song of Hope: After Studying under Crazy Horn, Held has learned how to sing the song of beings of the sunlit planes. The voice of the Nevadian is given supernatural qualities, which somehow effect the battlefield long after the glorious utterances of the Nevadian have ceased.

The strength of the spell is dependent on the number of beings it is cast upon. If cast upon a group of three or smaller, the group would find it's PL raised by 1/3 of the Nevadians PL. If a group larger than 3, the spell is weakened, resulting in a boost of ¼ instead.

Nevadian Runic Art--Sigil of Immobilization: Using his spear, Held swiftly carves a rune on the body of an opponent, drastically slowing their movement speed in the case of stronger enemies, while removing their movement entirely in the case of drastically weaker foes. While most effective when directly placed upon a persons being, it can be used in a more widespread manner, carving the sigil on the a solid substance, ensnaring all who walk upon it.

Shingan--Overtaker: Emitting ki from his eyes, similar to the Shingan Kiai, this technique transmits his ki directly into the body of his enemy via eye contact. The clash of ki causes disorder in the body, and reduces the opponents power level by one fourth of Helds power level, if they are stronger than him, and one half, if they are weaker.

I'm probably one or two short, so I'll edit something in later.

designs for Praxat's googles

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

I like the middle one.

Incredible Member

Now, I have a backup plan in case character ideas go south. But it's a nutjob type and crazy might be a bad idea with Sasheem already trying to wreck stuff up. Also it'd be a tough sell for Cleric.

All in all, it's exactly the weird kind of character you'd expect from me, only done now and not during initial signups!

It's just Sloane with a mustache.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Wrong.

It's Sloane with two mustaches.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Wrong.

Wrong again !

It's Sloane with a mustache made of cleavers. For you see, Sloane was a creepy creepy butcher.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Wrong again !

It's Sloane with a mustache made of cleavers. For you see, Sloane was a creepy creepy butcher.
    You're both wrong.

It's a pile of cleavers wearing a beanie and butcher's apron.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    You're both wrong.

It's a pile of cleavers wearing a beanie and butcher's apron.
    Pfff. What is this amateur hour ?

It's a cleaver made of mustache wielded by a plushie carried by Rosemary.

Arx Inosaan