Page 627 of 719 FirstFirst ... 127527577617623624625626627628629630631637677 ... LastLast
Results 9,391 to 9,405 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    The thing is that, canon wise in the Super Anime it’s not something Goku can control (as of the Broly movie he can’t use it again apparently) or even summon.

Or that it lasts long.

I never intended it being a Super Saiyan style perma transformation, but more a path to badass moments of epic ness.

Again, the idea is that Zxu’ro will set them down the path to Ultra Instinct. The culmination of that won’t show up until much, much later.
    Goku has mastered it, actually as of Manga.

Meaning that'll be canon in the Anime when they get around to it.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Goku has mastered it, actually as of Manga.

Meaning that'll be canon in the Anime when they get around to it.
    He has!?

The deuce?

I...hadn’t realized that. That’s......Hmm.

How long did it take him?
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    In addition, Sasheem has been working on mastering a lost technique of the Snake School that's...let's say several smidgen more powerful than the Maw Technique aha.
    Ahh.

Very well. I.....need to revise my previous post with Zxu’ro then.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

It is?

Wait a minute......

How did I miss that?
    That would be Tai Sabaki, which is a twist on Multiform - effectively he moves so efficiently he can perform two sequences at once.

I never gave him Multiform partially because of CIS and other people having variants on Duplicate techs.

He has!?

The deuce?

I...hadn’t realized that. That’s......Hmm.

How long did it take him?
    Not especially long. They left to get stronger to fight Moro, then came back and he's now mastered UI
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Not especially long. They left to get stronger to fight Moro, then came back and he's now mastered UI
    To be precise; six months in the ROSAT with an Angel training him one to one.

Technically we haven't seen his full mastery of it yet, he showed "the initial stage," and called it "Ultra Instinct sign," so you might want to hold off for a month or so until this has played out.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

The thing is that, canon wise in the Super Anime it’s not something Goku can control (as of the Broly movie he can’t use it again apparently) or even summon.

Or that it lasts long.

I never intended it being a Super Saiyan style perma transformation, but more a path to badass moments of epic ness.

Again, the idea is that Zxu’ro will set them down the path to Ultra Instinct. The culmination of that won’t show up until much, much later.
    So, basically, he'll be doing what Sarada's been doing for herself, and for Tasure by accident.
    Last edited by Sub-Zero MKA; 04-04-2020 at 10:07 AM.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    To be precise; six months in the ROSAT with an Angel training him one to one.

Technically we haven't seen his full mastery of it yet, he showed "the initial stage," and called it "Ultra Instinct sign," so you might want to hold off for a month or so until this has played out.
    Fact of the matter is, it can be trained up and maintained. More to the point, we're dealing with year long gaps between plot beats in this game. 6mo in the RoSaT isn't going to be an issue. We're also not even at Cell Tournament levels.

Ahead of the curve, and definitely not a 'gimme' free powerup.

Arx Inosaan

Sub, did Pinach get the Pois and the children to safety? Dash needs to talk to him, but she isn't sure where Pinach is.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Sub, did Pinach get the Pois and the children to safety? Dash needs to talk to him, but she isn't sure where Pinach is.
    Yeah, but I was waiting for Sandy to post before I updated.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Yeah, but I was waiting for Sandy to post before I updated.
    That's fine, I can wait as well.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Fact of the matter is, it can be trained up and maintained. More to the point, we're dealing with year long gaps between plot beats in this game. 6mo in the RoSaT isn't going to be an issue. We're also not even at Cell Tournament levels.

Ahead of the curve, and definitely not a 'gimme' free powerup.
    Yeah, if you're not even at the Cell Games in terms of your games curve, no one in the cast should be capable of remotely grasping Ultra Instinct much less having it gifted to them.

I also think God Ki, if you've not got it already, is technically a prerequisite. I haven't been following your game very closely but I'd be very surprised if any one had it if you're not at Cell Games level yet.

Yeah, if you're not even at the Cell Games in terms of your games curve, no one in the cast should be capable of remotely grasping Ultra Instinct much less having it gifted to them.

I also think God Ki, if you've not got it already, is technically a prerequisite. I haven't been following your game very closely but I'd be very surprised if any one had it if you're not at Cell Games level yet.
    His character does, but she's a special case. Other than her, no one else has God Ki. Though my character does have some form of proto-UI.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

There are SOME differences to this game than the main canon mind you

My character has God Ki, but it's the result of a very specific set of circumstances; and she's taken more of a support role recently as a result.

Arx Inosaan

Retired Overlord

hey Cleric

As a side question......would Jinzi have finished repairing that ship that Erosa snatched awhile back in the rp?

Perhaps with some Jinzi benefits added? *wink wink nudge nudge*

Or just new paint works too